Pspspspspspsps

That's a very cute cat. I especially like the shaping of the mouth with the cheese slopes and the 1x2 wedged curved slopes. Well done!

19 minutes ago, Roses said:

Pspspspspspsps

That's a very cute cat. I especially like the shaping of the mouth with the cheese slopes and the 1x2 wedged curved slopes. Well done!

Thank you very much! :classic:

Oh, this is extremely cute! I love that while most of it is built studs-up you've used SNOT techniques to get the eyes just right, and angled the little feet to make the pose a little more dynamic. And despite that studs up building for the rest (which can sometimes make it hard to do organic shaping), the shaping is pulled off so well—I especially love the curve of the tail!

16 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Oh, this is extremely cute! I love that while most of it is built studs-up you've used SNOT techniques to get the eyes just right, and angled the little feet to make the pose a little more dynamic. And despite that studs up building for the rest (which can sometimes make it hard to do organic shaping), the shaping is pulled off so well—I especially love the curve of the tail!

Thank you so much!! :sweet:

15 hours ago, Nantucketdink said:

Its..,.purrfect!

Thanks! :wink:

11 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Amazing MOC ...I like the skillful way you've made the eyes! :wub:

9 hours ago, rriggs said:

Looks great, especially the back and the profile

Is it hollow?

Yes, it is. It´s not that big and has a lot of curves. So the structure stabilizes itself.