Sign in to follow this  
MrWayne

Batman Suit of Sorrows — Custom Minifigure

Custom printed torso, custom printed chain mail on arms, and custom gauntlets on wrists.

The Suit of Sorrows was created in 1190 during the Crusades. Years later, the armor was given to Batman by Talia al Ghul as a gift. The Suit of Sorrows made him significantly stronger and faster, but Batman was forced to stop using it when he began to believe it was somehow corrupting him and making him more violent. Batman keeps the Suit of Sorrows in a display case in the Batcave.

PeH3ue2.jpg

y8mSIM0.jpg

where are those gauntlets from, not sure i've seen those before, guess u have some type of longer "wrists" on him as well to keep them on?

They were taken off another custom Batman figure that I had previously used. They attach through the pinhole for the hands.

It was really important to get as much detail as possible based on the comics.

On 7/15/2021 at 6:42 PM, hankdelsi said:

where are those gauntlets from, not sure i've seen those before, guess u have some type of longer "wrists" on him as well to keep them on?

Hands can be secure even if not fully pushed into arms. Brickforge sell vambraces that do something similar. I have never had problems with hands falling out when using these.

https://brickforge.com/products/vambraces