Sign in to follow this  
NoOneOfImportance

LEGO 75192 Stands

Hello y’all! 

I am considering purchasing 75192 before it retires. However, I don’t have a lot of room, so I would almost definitely need to get a vertical stand to position it. 

For those who have used vertical stands to display their Falcons, are there any stands that you would particularly recommend? 
Have any stands used seemed to cause any sagging or stress on the set over the years? 

Thanks! 

I have the acrylic display stand (Mark 2) from Kingdom Brick Supply and have it displayed vertically. No issues at all after over a year on display. Also if you go back to the 75192 MOD thread there are some good displays, both brick built and specially made displays. 

Edited by JRBricks

I built the efferman stand and it is rock solid. Absolutely no regrets. If you haven’t built your falcon yet, install it just after you finish bag 4 and you can continue the rest of the build mounted 

This is the one people mean when they talk about the Efferman stand: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-10219/Lucioswitch81/effermans-vertical-stand-for-millennium-falcon-75192/#details

That's pretty much the go-to for the community, as far as I've seen; nearly everybody who uses a LEGO stand rather than a purchased acrylic one uses Efferman's. I've had my Falcon on it for more than a year with no signs of stress or sagging.

Awesome! Thanks! More than anything, I wanted to make sure that the stands didn't cause any sort of sagging or stress if the falcon was kept in that position for more than a brief time. 

Absolutely no problems with sagging. And if you are careful, you can carry it around with the stand, without panels falling off. I do that on a regular basis for cleaning the shelf.

I also have the mark 2 from Kingdom Brick Supply. It works great and looks great. Would definitely recommend.