Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Minecraft Mafia: Day 3 - The Abandoned Mine

25 minutes ago, Shadows said:

I'm annoyed that we aren't all here today, on what appears to be the most important day of all. Let's hear something, Hex, we need to all make this decision together and given my trust of Steve, I feel somewhat confident in you.

I am as well. @Kaanere please.

You're all making a mistake. Everything I've said is true about how I recieved the barrel. I feel you're all focusing on the wrong thing here; too much how I recieved the barrel and not enough on who wasn't accounted for on both nights. 

I don't know what else to say. I'm not scum or werewolf I'm a town vanilla. The only thing I can say (assuming Steve is telling the truth) is that by process of elimination Kai is scum and Valorie is a werewolf. 

1 hour ago, Bob said:

I am as well. @Kaanere please.

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

on what appears to be the most important day of all. Let's hear something, Hex, we need to all make this decision together and given my trust of Steve, I feel somewhat confident in you.

5 hours ago, Dragonator said:

It would be great to hear what Hex thinks of all of this, do you have any additional info for us Hex?

Hi everyone, I've been stuck in the mines since last night and only just got out, so sorry for leaving you in the dark.

But anyway, it seems that (as Kai and Steve mentioned) Adriene's testimony of finding and opening a barrel doesn't line up. In this situation we really don't need unreliable testimonies, so...

Vote: Adriene (Tariq j)

Vote Tally

Adriene (Tariq j) 4 - Bob, Dragonator, Shadows, Kaanere

Kai (Dragonator) 1 - Tariq j

With 5 players left, a vote of 3 is required for lynch.

There is approximately 5 hours left in the day.

I think we're making a good decision potentially, but it could blow up in our faces.

I’m begging you all to rethink your votes here. Consider this, at the start of today Valorie mentioned that she had received a barrel and that said barrel contained something that could prove useful to us. IF I was lying about finding barrel why would I not just say something similar - That I found one and it contained a shield. Why would I go to the trouble of making up an entire story about how I had to wait 72 hours to find out what was inside?

I don’t know why the powers that be waited till the end of Day 2 to tell me (it’s not like I could’ve used it during the day anyway). As I’ve said before I feel like you’re focusing too much on my barrel story and not enough on who was unaccounted for on the last two nights. 

If you lynch me then the scum will again tonight. At which point I don’t know what’ll happen. 

37 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Consider this, at the start of today Valorie mentioned that she had received a barrel and that said barrel contained something that could prove useful to us.

I never said I found a barrel, as a matter of fact, I never said what the object was at all, though I did describe the circumstance in which I found it, which would be a weird place to find a barrel. Before someone asks, mine is a cat and was called an artifact. I can't tell if it's a live cat or a statue, but I expect the latter. I was told what it could do by name, and then that action was described.

37 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

IF I was lying about finding barrel why would I not just say something similar - That I found one and it contained a shield. Why would I go to the trouble of making up an entire story about how I had to wait 72 hours to find out what was inside?

Actually, that's exactly what you did, you said you found it and what it was. it was a later clarification that changed your story.

At first:

On 7/8/2021 at 10:54 AM, Tariq j said:

Yesterday, I was informed by the host that I had spotted a barrel floating in the water and was asked what I wanted to do with it (but I was not allowed to confer with anyone about it). I chose to pick it up and open it up to see if there was anything useful inside. I was given a shield which meant I was able to block or protect a player.

But then:

On 7/9/2021 at 1:58 PM, Tariq j said:

To clarify, I was informed at the start of Day 2 that I had found a barrel and asked what I wanted to do with it and I responded. I then was told at the start of Night 2 that I had opened it and found a shield inside

That's what makes it suspicious. Even I just glanced over it, Steve had to point out that it was the entire day that passed without it being revealed, I thought it was a shorter time, just not immediate, which is why I offered my timing suggestion.

Like I said, it's all we've got. If we're going to make it through this, we have to make it through as a team. I think it's possible that Kai is also bad and you know that when you're revealed, it will make it look like you were trying to take him down at the same time, thus providing a soft alibi for tomorrow, assuming there is one. Naturally, he had to vote for you to make that work. I can definitely see a scum voting for one of their own to try to misdirect long enough to finish off this tiny group.

Vote Tally

Adriene (Tariq j) 4 - Bob, Dragonator, Shadows, Kaanere

Kai (Dragonator) 1 - Tariq j

Day 3 has ended Get those night actions in!