Sign in to follow this  
TeufelHund

Leaked 2022 Set List

January 2022 rumour list - accuracy not guaranteed:

leaking insider on Instagram: “Keep in mind that this is just from what I've heard, very possible it could change #legoleaks #legostarwars2022”

Liking the Imperial Remnant battlepack (hopefully the officer is the female one from the series). Also a cheap way to get Moff Gideon means I could avoid purchasing the Light Cruiser as he's really the only fig that appeals if the Dark Troopers are also available elsewhere...although I do like the ship it's way overpriced.

Not much else appeals. 

I would be suspicious about some of the list as it is a new account and it is very early for a comprehensive list, however City has also had an almost complete list, but it does seem too good to be true, my main issue is the low price of the Y Wing which is lower than this years X Wing hence it seems odd, while the mandalorian battle pack also seems out of place especially with a similar pack only recently, I also think that the several relatively obscure BB sets seem strange and there was only two micro fighters in last years wave unlike the three here. My final issue is unless I missed it, there is no 4+ set

4 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Yeah, fake :tongue: If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is 

Funny, I think the rumors sound quite boring and therefor realistic.

4 hours ago, Stuartn said:

My final issue is unless I missed it, there is no 4+ set

I'd say the Y-Wing would be 4+. 30$ (if the price is correct) for a downscaled regular set is too cheap.

The most anticipated set is for me of course the Skywalker homestead. Could be a fake of course, but on the other hand Lego knows we all wait for it, and they have to release it eventually - and before the 100th film anniversary too.

30 minutes ago, brimbolet said:

Funny, I think the rumors sound quite boring and therefor realistic.

Granted, this isn’t the wishlist-iest fake rumour list I’ve ever seen, not by a long shot, but there are still things on it that sound suspicious :grin: A BP with Dark Troopers AND a long-requested Incinerator Trooper? Beru and Boss Nass? PT Microfighters? Nah, not buying it.

Besides, this list better not be accurate. Another Imp Crosshair would just be an insult :distressed:

On top of the '2 good 2 be true' factor this list also on it contains things we've seen which is possible but it does make it easier to fake. Like if it had listed (this is a random example, I try avoaid plot leaks) a Book of Boba Fett set with Han Solo in it and then a trailer came out for Book of Boba, that had solo in it.

And whilst I'd like a Silver Angel set, I don't think it's iconic enough (though if it gets some more screen time in TBB then it'd be more likely) to get at least considering what lego tend to make, especially an $100 set. If they were to make it, they could scale it down but I don't think it'd sell that well for $100.

I’ve just checked the comments on the original post and Falconfan almost immediately debunked it, so this whole thread is entirely pointless :tongue:

"Aren't you a little big for a winter wave?"

The fact that this is a comprehensive list and has a the minifigs listed in detail makes it way too much of a wishlist. Even if info did leak this early I would imagine it would be partial details of the sets at best and not a full rundown Of everything included.

Fake. Why does it claim to be the January 2021 wave? Why no set numbers? And this guy is telling us not to take his word for it... so we won't.

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I’ve just checked the comments on the original post and Falconfan almost immediately debunked it, so this whole thread is entirely pointless :tongue:

That’s the most interesting part of the post, that this fake list is ‘not even close’ to the 2022 summer wave. 

26 minutes ago, Paul11283652 said:

That’s the most interesting part of the post, that this fake list is ‘not even close’ to the 2022 summer wave. 

It is. Sounds like Falconfan knows what’s coming :classic: Hm, that worries me a bit since the Dark Trooper BP we’re all expecting may not be as certain as we thought, if the entire list is “not even close” :distressed:

4 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

It is. Sounds like Falconfan knows what’s coming :classic: Hm, that worries me a bit since the Dark Trooper BP we’re all expecting may not be as certain as we thought, if the entire list is “not even close” :distressed:

Hey, one set being partially accurate in an entire wave could be close...I still have hope!

But yeah this list is hilariously fake, feels like someone made a wishlist and then made the expensive silver angel set to try and throw people off since that arc is...not well liked.

14 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Another Imp Crosshair would just be an insult :distressed:

Honestly, this is Lego's MO. To reuse figures whenever they can get away with it so this wouldn't surprise me in the least. I do think this list is made up though.

2 hours ago, Mattallica said:

This should be labeled as "rumor or speculation" in the title

I think at this point the thread should just be locked, it's clearly a bogus list.

Hoping it's something like:

322nd Battepack- £20

4+ Tie Interceptor- £20

Tie Bomber- £40 (Seems likely as we saw this in a comic) 

Republic Gunship- £120

Also for a March set maybe the rouge one cargo ship? 

7 hours ago, Beskar Bricks said:

Republic Gunship- £120

I assure you, with the UCS on shelves, we will not see a system scale gunship for at least a little while

33 minutes ago, AIex said:

I assure you, with the UCS on shelves, we will not see a system scale gunship for at least a little while

And certainly not in a January wave :laugh: Sets at this price point only get released in 2HY