BC01pool

【BCPL MOC】China Railway DF11G diesel locomotive

Recommended Posts

This is my first topic on eurobricks.

DF11G is a special diesel locomotive for China Railway.It is usually used by two locomotives connected together.Top speed 170 km / h.

7d9d308259679fa5.jpg

DF11G locomotive,this picture take by myself.

71e09b09180e4402.jpg

Except that the running direction of the two locomotives is opposite, the others are the same.

f4977d5d2d6cde89.jpg

I try my best to ensure the roundness of the shape in the design of modeling. Of course, this is also the feature of DF11G - roundness.

11a0c4a8e5488b09.jpg

The stickers are all designed by ourselves, and they are made of paper. The white stickers have a little color difference when they are pasted, but fortunately, they can't be photographed in the future.

982338a7187aaa07.jpg

The oil tank is built in a special way, can show the details of the oil tank well.

The word “跨越”,means "Great leap forward development of China Railway"

The word“京局京段”,mean “Beijing locomotive depot of Beijing Railway Administration”

1666636c7b7673c4.jpg

The roof can be removed at will.

The locomotive has power and lighting. The power is two L motors, fast enough and powerful enough.

87439ab5bd09b938.jpg

Locomotives and carriages.

2ac5129d5391a182.jpg

The name of the carriage is BSP25T. They are the most classic combination of China Railway with DF11G.

339a56e71dfc0fee.jpg

Take pictures on my balcony.

1b8ec41ee3883f6b.jpg

The end,hope you enjoy~

Here is Video.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1do4y1R7xY (My MOC)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1fW411v79w(about DF11G locomotive)

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic model. Captured all the essence and details of the real locomotive. Big fan of all those little greeblings and details. 

Coaches look great too. Like what you did for the roof. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to Eurobricks, that's an impressive self-introduction. Looking good. I'd be interested in seeing a few more pictures of the cars too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, zephyr1934 said:

Welcome to Eurobricks, that's an impressive self-introduction. Looking good. I'd be interested in seeing a few more pictures of the cars too. 

Thank you! I'll send you some more details of BSP25T .

This sleeping car.

9966fb946a89b4db.jpg

5af2b7f4e1df5254.jpg

This is dining car. There is a bar in the lower right corner.

38e1e49090b5c429.jpg

The kitchen.

0378460ae0aab674.jpg

Soft seat car.

f1ceef7e8d132a92.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

11 hours ago, LEGOTrainBuilderSG said:

Fantastic model. Captured all the essence and details of the real locomotive. Big fan of all those little greeblings and details. 

Coaches look great too. Like what you did for the roof. 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great looking locomotive, and the roof of wagons looks amazing 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great MOC and very close to the real train. I also like the roof using the door-rail plates. Never seen such a design before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Selander said:

Great looking locomotive, and the roof of wagons looks amazing 👍

Thank you!

21 hours ago, HoMa said:

Great MOC and very close to the real train. I also like the roof using the door-rail plates. Never seen such a design before. 

Thank you for your appreciation.:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2021 at 4:40 AM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

What a spectacular train! :wub:

The interiors are super defined and the exterior is incredibly similar to the real model! :excited:

Impressive work! :thumbup:

Thank you for your appreciation. :laugh:

On 7/9/2021 at 4:41 AM, Brickwolf said:

Excellent train, very prototypical! 

Thank you:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Asper said:

Great MOC with many clever details!

Thank you.:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice use of the panels and removable beds in the sleeper, the roof is great, and I like how you used doors for cabinets/restrooms not at right angles along the aisles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, zephyr1934 said:

Nice use of the panels and removable beds in the sleeper, the roof is great, and I like how you used doors for cabinets/restrooms not at right angles along the aisles 

Thank you.:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done. The details captured are fantastic. The three types of passenger cars adds to it by giving the feel of a full train.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2021 at 8:14 PM, Feuer Zug said:

Well done. The details captured are fantastic. The three types of passenger cars adds to it by giving the feel of a full train. 

Thank you. :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.