Brick World Project

100k+ custom realistic LEGO city with light, underground areas und BIG train station

Welcome to my Brick World and welcome to the City of Brickgate!
A project from Germany...

Since August 2020, I've been working on a large and, most importantly, realistic LEGO city whose progress you can follow several times a week on my YT Channel. The feedback of my community plays a big role

Here I show you some current pictures of my work. There are more than 100,000 bricks on the table so far and there will be many more to come. Also extensions of the area are already planned.

Big highlight is the station, which takes an area of 10 plates with 48x48 studs each, is completely modular and is built on three levels. In addition, there is also the old city wall and an old town is also planned... In addition, the entire project will also be gradually illuminated.

You can also visit YT and leave a subscription, if you always want to see the latest from Brickgate and Brick World!

City Tour from May 2021:

Current pictures from today:

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg

Brilliant work overall, I especially like the incredible detail in the shopping centre and underground, and the construction site and the curved roads really are very sophisticated, is the curved unfinished section of road going to be a roundabout?

That's very impressive. Apart from the huge train station the old castle look beautiful as well. And I like the curved roads. Nicely done!

Oh my goodness this is incredible!  So detailed!!  I love how you’ve integrated the castle into your modern city - very realistic!

Do you have an Instagram account?