Ecclesiastes

GOH Anniversary, 2nd count down challenges. DEADLINE update: 31st of October!

I misread the rules for the CMF challenge - I got a group shot of all 16, and then got five smaller "group photos" (one for each guild). 

Normally I would just go back and take the 16 individual photos, but I'm currently studying abroad in Germany. I took the CMF photos in mid-August (right before I left) and won't be back home until March of next year.

Would this failure to meet one of the criteria disqualify me?

UPDATE: Never mind - the issue was resolved in the Discord shortly after this comment was originally posted.

Edited by socalbricks

My entry to the Ancient Wonders category!

CDC2 Ancient Wonders: the Moonbird Mausoleum [Chronicles of Embervale Episode 2] - Guilds of Historica - Eurobricks Forums
51600392485_a234738cd3_w.jpg

And a little question: I followed the specified pattern for the topic titles for both my CMF entry and this one, but added precisions between brackets at the end (namely, "CDC2 CMF : Aurore [Scholars & Spellcasters - and some Scammers too]" and "CDC2 Ancient Wonders: the Moonbird Mausoleum [Chronicles of Embervale Episode 2]").
Is that OK?

On 10/17/2021 at 2:29 PM, Aurore said:

And a little question: I followed the specified pattern for the topic titles for both my CMF entry and this one, but added precisions between brackets at the end (namely, "CDC2 CMF : Aurore [Scholars & Spellcasters - and some Scammers too]" and "CDC2 Ancient Wonders: the Moonbird Mausoleum [Chronicles of Embervale Episode 2]").
Is that OK?

Yeah, no problem at all! :sweet:  The topic titles are mostly to help find entries easier/to attract attention to the challenge, so it should be completely fine for you to add some details to the titles there.  Beautiful build too! :thumbup:

@Aurore, don’t listen to Garm! We frown in creativity here in the guilds and are really, really, really strict about the finer points of interpretation of rules. 

Just kidding, of course. As long as you have the required bits, you are fine. And if you used a dash instead of a colon, or brackets instead of parentheses, or forgot to capitalize or properly punctuate something, your whole entry gets thrown out. I mean, doesn’t get thrown out. Ahem. Except maybe your CMF entry, since it’s a little too good, and we’re going to need a blood and urine sample to test for performance enhancing bricks. 

1 hour ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

@Aurore, don’t listen to Garm! We frown in creativity here in the guilds and are really, really, really strict about the finer points of interpretation of rules. 

Just kidding, of course. As long as you have the required bits, you are fine. And if you used a dash instead of a colon, or brackets instead of parentheses, or forgot to capitalize or properly punctuate something, your whole entry gets thrown out. I mean, doesn’t get thrown out. Ahem. Except maybe your CMF entry, since it’s a little too good, and we’re going to need a blood and urine sample to test for performance enhancing bricks. 

:laugh_hard::roflmao::thumbup:

Btw, it's great to see the CMF category is ever so popular!

Wait wut what?

Is this a post from Damaximus (nowadays Maxim I)? After all those years of absence?

Yes sir!

Enjoy!