The British Brixter

[Factions Ep. 9 - Cat A][S16 - Kowak - TT] Family

*This entry has earned 3 XP*

Family

Family

They trekked through the jungle of Kowak near a settlement , collecting intel . Garek could hear cry’s and screams through a bush and went to investigate. There he saw a  17 year old girl  ( who looked a bit small )crying into a small pond while being stared at by a turtle .                                                                    “What is wrong?” Villo asked dropping his rifle onto the mud behind him.
 Their was no response , only silence as she glared into the reflective water .                            

“My father was a part of the republic military” he went “and I have been part of the imperial special forces since I was young, however I have not seen a child cry on such a beautiful day.”  
 “My parents were murdered by rebels in the city!” She yelled “I’m alone!”

Villo held up a medal that he was given when he first joined the Academy and place it into her hand “you will have a family with the empire” he reassured her.                                          She looked at him as he stood up “can I come it’s you?” She asked                                                  Villo turned around to face her with an eye brow raised “are you sure?” He remarked “I don’t even know your name” The girl smiled and laughed for a second “I’m Lyra , I would like to join your empire please!” She said.    

————————————————————————————————————————                                                                          This post was built to set up my Factions 2.0 character plot

Edited by goatman461
Fixed title