Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

I have even wondering if cow mold would be remolded? I mean, that cow molds has not appeared in any City sets since, h, mid/late-2000s? I feel it may be remodeled and/or dual-molded. A cow definitely needs some pink mold for nose/mouth. The price of that Barn and Aniamls is pretty high for low amount of pieces. Of course there are so many aniamls (cow, calf, sheep, lamb, pig and piglet) in it along with greenhouse and small tractor. 

Any thoughts? 

I can’t wait to see some glimpses of farm animals soon.

40 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I have even wondering if cow mold would be remolded? I mean, that cow molds has not appeared in any City sets since, h, mid/late-2000s? I feel it may be remodeled and/or dual-molded. A cow definitely needs some pink mold for nose/mouth. The price of that Barn and Aniamls is pretty high for low amount of pieces. Of course there are so many aniamls (cow, calf, sheep, lamb, pig and piglet) in it along with greenhouse and small tractor. 

Any thoughts? 

I can’t wait to see some glimpses of farm animals soon.

Last cow was in the 2014 Cargo Train. 60052. It was brown so it produced chocolate milk. :pir_tong2:

I don't think they will redo the cow, it fits in with the current animals style still.

21 minutes ago, Maple said:

Last cow was in the 2014 Cargo Train. 60052. It was brown so it produced chocolate milk. :pir_tong2:

I don't think they will redo the cow, it fits in with the current animals style still.

Sure, chocolate milk “comes from” brown cows…no. I visited Hershey, PA a lot. 

Mmm, well, if that cow was seen last time in 2014, I still think it may be a good timing for a dual mold, just pink nose. It’s what I’m hoping for. There is always room for improvement. I mean, we know calf will be on their way soon. It would be little odd to see a full-grown cow without pink nose standing next to their pink-nose calf. Just my opinion.

Thanks for your thought tho.

13 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Mmm, well, if that cow was seen last time in 2014, I still think it may be a good timing for a dual mold, just pink nose. 

They surveyed people and found that a lot of people assumed chocolate milk was from brown cows - that’s what he was alluding to. 

I’m not holding out hope but I do think the cow should get dual mould treatment for fleshy nose and udders 

2 hours ago, williejm said:

They surveyed people and found that a lot of people assumed chocolate milk was from brown cows - that’s what he was alluding to. 

I’m not holding out hope but I do think the cow should get dual mould treatment for fleshy nose and udders 

Thankfully, I’m not one of these peole assuming chocolate milk coming from brown cows since I was very little!

Anyways, I do agree it may need dual mold treatment for cow. 

16 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

That's because it's true. :tongue:

I've worked on farms and people are STUPID. The amount of people who ask for local lemons in Massachusetts is shocking. People see one plant in a 10 million dollar college greenhouse and think every farm has trees in the back. Doesn't help that a local 'farm' store, that doesn't grow anything, sticks 'local' stickers on everything, including grapefruit. People think pineapples grow in trees.

Oddly most white chickens do produce white eggs and brown chickens produce brown eggs. Sadly the brown eggs are not chocolate flavored.

Back to lego topic….

I sure hope chicken co-op set would have a new egg mold (not white Bionicle eye mold), just more oval. 

But I don’t think “new egg mold” is mentioned in the original descrption tho. Only we know that new piece - corn on cog. 

I rather a new roster or hen or chicken piece over a new egg piece. I really don't like the current chicken piece. 

9 minutes ago, Maple said:

I rather a new roster or hen or chicken piece over a new egg piece. I really don't like the current chicken piece. 

I actually wouldn't mind seeing an egg piece. If not for a nest reference, perhaps it could be good for a food mold. Food molds are my favorite molds for City sets. 

1 hour ago, Poodabricks said:

I actually wouldn't mind seeing an egg piece. If not for a nest reference, perhaps it could be good for a food mold. Food molds are my favorite molds for City sets. 

I'm good with the cooked egg tile and the big egg we have.

10 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I sure hope chicken co-op set would have a new egg mold

We are getting 3 new animals and corn piece from what we have heard so far for a small sub-theme of 3 sets (could be more hopefully), that is already a lot of new moulds. If you are expecting new moulds for everything then I am afraid you are setting yourself up for disappointment :sceptic:

5 hours ago, Roebuck said:

We are getting 3 new animals and corn piece from what we have heard so far for a small sub-theme of 3 sets (could be more hopefully), that is already a lot of new moulds. If you are expecting new moulds for everything then I am afraid you are setting yourself up for disappointment :sceptic:

There will be a polybag too. But I doubt any new molds in it.

Eh, I’m not expecting “everything. Just two - “new” (dual-olded) mold for cow and new egg piece, that’s it. :classic: So I won’t be disappointed that much but I agree with you. 

It’s so hard to tell with City and moulds, especially on animals. Seems quite like this new set of farm animals is introducing critters they will use routinely over time, many of which we have waited for for ages. I think the same is true with the squirrel, kittens & corncob. That said, we also had unique moulds like the bulldogs and retrievers that never showed up again and were only in a couple sets. 

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

There will be a polybag too. But I doubt any new molds in it.

Eh, I’m not expecting “everything. Just two - “new” (dual-olded) mold for cow and new egg piece, that’s it. :classic: So I won’t be disappointed that much but I agree with you. 

That's two new molds on top of the at least three ew animals and there really isn't a need for dual molded cow. Paint would work fine.

It’s so hard to tell with City and moulds, especially on animals. Seems quite like this new set of farm animals is introducing critters they will use routinely over time, many of which we have waited for for ages. I think the same is true with the squirrel, kittens & corncob. That said, we also had unique moulds like the bulldogs and retrievers that never showed up again and were only in a couple sets. 

Agreed. We do have description and it may be preliminary. But I still agree with you . 

Well, I wil let go of my expectation regarding dual-molded cow and nw egg piece. 

Sorry folks about that!

4 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

But man, waiting is killing me and my patience is running out…

Cool your beans, and try not to count your chickens. ..

26 minutes ago, williejm said:

Cool your beans, and try not to count your chickens. ..

Or I will count sheep until I sleep peacefully. 

Finally managed to snag the new police station at a decent discount, its a lot better than the 2020 police station for sure.

I wish LEGO would bring back construction sets, and harbour and coast guard.

39 minutes ago, Maple said:

I wish LEGO would bring back construction sets, and harbour and coast guard.

I agree! Construction has seemed to have been pushed to the side as we only got two construction sets. Could've been it's own subtheme with two more construction related sets. With three or four more sets joining the life guard tower, harbor would return. Coast Guard revival would be in shut up and take my money territory. 

I'm going to go above the call of duty here. Public Transport and Cargo subthemes would work given the new train station is supposed to have a bus (I hope it's a bendy bus) and the passenger and cargo trains. My hope for the new cargo train is that the cargo train is owned by the Special Transport company that owns the 2018 and 2021 aircraft haulers. 

45 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

I agree! Construction has seemed to have been pushed to the side as we only got two construction sets. Could've been it's own subtheme with two more construction related sets. With three or four more sets joining the life guard tower, harbor would return. Coast Guard revival would be in shut up and take my money territory. 

I'm going to go above the call of duty here. Public Transport and Cargo subthemes would work given the new train station is supposed to have a bus (I hope it's a bendy bus) and the passenger and cargo trains. My hope for the new cargo train is that the cargo train is owned by the Special Transport company that owns the 2018 and 2021 aircraft haulers. 

Oh a bendy bus would be fun. I would always sat in the middle section to get my ex sick. It would get me sick too, but he got sick first. :laugh:

Construction and anything with boats. The new road pieces in brown would be perfect for docks.