Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

60315 keeps similar play features of previous mobile commands, but since LEGO has done the cab trucks in 2003 2008 2011 2014 2017 .

The 2017 set was sold for a full 4 years, which is very very long for a City set that isn't a train or road baseplate.

Farm version of Snake Rattler with mini tractor really makes me wonder about more farm sets, considering we also get horse set in 2022, eggs gotta come from somewhere too :thumbup:

Edited by TeriXeri

Speaking of pickup trucks in 2022, is it me, or are those lights on the fire pickup box art wrong and right on the photo ? seems to be the white lights supposed to be above the direction lights :shrug_confused:

tn_60319_alt5_jpg.jpg60319_alt2.jpg

15 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

Speaking of pickup trucks in 2022, is it me, or are those lights on the fire pickup box art wrong and right on the photo ? seems to be the white lights supposed to be above the direction lights :shrug_confused:

tn_60319_alt5_jpg.jpg60319_alt2.jpg

Austrian Brick Fan's video shows that orange lights should be above with the white at bottom, so it seems to be right. Maybe that boy at the picture 'made it' wrong lol 

The only City set I have any real interest in beside all the new animals are the Horse Transporter, however with a price of 40 euro in Norway I will wait for a heavy discount before I buy it.
For 40 euro it should have come with a herd of horses, looks like a 25 euro set to me :wacko:

2 hours ago, fo4saken said:

Yesss, first set is in da house :)

ME5Y4RF_o.jpg

The supplies are already gone in Poland!

What is cool about 2022 City instructions, they added small minifigure icon at the bottom and a progress line through all pages. So with every step, we clearly see where we are in the whole building process. Very cool idea Lego!

ME5Y98B_o.jpg

3 hours ago, fo4saken said:

What is cool about 2022 City instructions, they added small minifigure icon at the bottom and a progress line through all pages. So with every step, we clearly see where we are in the whole building process. Very cool idea Lego!

I think Friends started that in 2020 , I saw it in a review of 41393: Baking Competition

I noticed a Monkie Kid set I built also had it for 2021.

It's a pretty cool feature.

Edited by TeriXeri

9 hours ago, fo4saken said:

ME5Y98B_o.jpg

I think it's good that the instructions have been upgraded.

14 minutes ago, fo4saken said:

The most notable character in this product is Allen Koenigsberg.
It was originally known to come out in the 60278 product, but as you know, it was canceled and almost remained as dummy data.

7 minutes ago, LCP said:

The most notable character in this product is Allen Koenigsberg.
It was originally known to come out in the 60278 product, but as you know, it was canceled and almost remained as dummy data.

The thing that catches my eyes the most is that garbage truck.

I’m too excited about new City sets! Also, I’m so excited to get some squirrels and kittens in different colros! Of course that tan turtle mold too. 

7 hours ago, Bornin1980something said:

^Did you just quote yourself?

No, I set it up wrong when I was quoting.

9 hours ago, LCP said:

No, I set it up wrong when I was quoting.

By a mistake I did same thing on the previous page as far as I remember. It's weird but it's possible rotfl

Edit: meanwhile, 2022's second set arrived. Yupiii!

ME5ZL7P_o.jpg

Edited by fo4saken

3 hours ago, fo4saken said:

By a mistake I did same thing on the previous page as far as I remember. It's weird but it's possible rotfl

ME5ZL7P_o.jpg

What I did doesn't seem to be a problem. By the way, what's disappointing about this product is that there is no roof in the school building.

7 minutes ago, LCP said:

By the way, what's disappointing about this product is that there is no roof in the school building.

Agree but I think, playable access would be one reasonable argument for it. At least, they could make it removable.

60329_alt5.png

8 hours ago, fo4saken said:

ME5ZL7P_o.jpg

You got the school! That's my first buy! 

On 12/4/2021 at 7:26 AM, Powered by Bricks said:

I think one of those would be a train station and the other one a city center

A Lego City train station is really overdue 

If we get a new train and not a new train station I will be hugely disappointed. The new baseplates will work great with a station.

2 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

The last one was from 2014,ever since we haven't got a new one, we really need one

the rumors are discussed over in the trains forum aswell