Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

2 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

It wouldn’t make sense for this to be a June list - too soon for 2HY. March me thinks. 
An off-Earth city structure sounds exciting! I probably won’t buy because I have limited space (my priorities are DC, CMF and Speed Champions), but I’m happy for everyone who will enjoy it/longing for it.

Agreed with you on March 2022, it could sense a lot. 

The more I think about an off-Earth city structures, the more exciting I get. I guess  was not not disappointed at all. But I have some limited space too. 

If that Space subtheme is not June wave after all, I hope it would be farm or forest subthemes. :) 

Creator Viking Ship / Noodle Shop rumor came early too , and those often launch in June(EU)/August(US), while other sets beside Tiger are March releases.

So those Space sets could still be June.

If it's March, that's nice however, if it's a small themed wave of 3 sets, it could happen, 2020 "Elite Police" were also a 3 set wave back in August 2020.

Edited by TeriXeri

7 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Agreed with you on March 2022, it could sense a lot. 

The more I think about an off-Earth city structures, the more exciting I get. I guess  was not not disappointed at all. But I have some limited space too. 

If that Space subtheme is not June wave after all, I hope it would be farm or forest subthemes. :) 

We are long overdue a farm subtheme, all depends how well it sold back in the day. Although, LEGO's customer base has moved on a lot since then so maybe we will see it someday?

1 hour ago, Anonknee Muss said:

We are long overdue a farm subtheme, all depends how well it sold back in the day. Although, LEGO's customer base has moved on a lot since then so maybe we will see it someday?

I could not agree more - it’s long overdue for farm subtheme, indeed. 

I hope sheep or goat would show up in either regular CMF serie City sets one day!

12 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I could not agree more - it’s long overdue for farm subtheme, indeed. 

I hope sheep or goat would show up in either regular CMF serie City sets one day!

I hope the ant piece gets reused sometime soon. I’d love a LEGO ant colony (I’d love a real colony but I can’t just yet :cry_sad:).

10 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I hope the ant piece gets reused sometime soon. I’d love a LEGO ant colony (I’d love a real colony but I can’t just yet :cry_sad:).

Ooo, including a lego ant in farm sets sounds neat! Yeah, you make a good point - farm won’t be farm without sheep, goat, ant, or even cow. We already have horses, rabbits, dogs,, cats, chickens, and pigs. 

It would be adorable to see a buildable ant hill with ants printed on it. :)

13 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Ooo, including a lego ant in farm sets sounds neat! Yeah, you make a good point - farm won’t be farm without sheep, goat, ant, or even cow. We already have horses, rabbits, dogs,, cats, chickens, and pigs. 

It would be adorable to see a buildable ant hill with ants printed on it. :)

Oh that’s a great idea! LEGO hire us please!

Edited by Anonknee Muss

By the way, there's no news when the information on the city polybag products will be released.

I'm still confused about the new list, I think we all agree that these lunar exploration sets are going to be March releases

With these new set numbers there are 2 gaps between 60330 and 60343, and 60343 to 60348

Maybe we are getting 2 trains, the usual (passenger and cargo) a train station and a city based D2C, could be actually true because these 4 sets can fill the gap between 60343 to 60348, as for the others I don't have much to say, could we get a better airport subtheme and coast guard. 

I'm not much of a fan of nature so my opinions are often focused on City focused sets, but please, PLEASE Lego don't release another police subtheme or a medium sized police set

3 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Maybe we are getting 2 trains, the usual (passenger and cargo) a train station and a city based D2C, could be actually true because these 4 sets can fill the gap between 60343 to 60348, as for the others I don't have much to say, could we get a better airport subtheme and coast guard. 

This year was Stuntz. I hope they do a similar thing like they did with the atunt bikes only with F1 cars. Gotta be real. The Turbo Wheels subtheme of 2020 was kinda lame. I'll post ideas on the Ideas for City sets page. 

Edited by Poodabricks

10 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

I'm not much of a fan of nature so my opinions are often focused on City focused sets, but please, PLEASE Lego don't release another police subtheme or a medium sized police set

I agree with you on not realizing another police subtheme. I’m getting more of seeing so many police sets.

BUT now you mentioend “nature”, I would hope to see forest ranger sets instead of urban police ones. 

6 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

This year was Stuntz. I hope they do a similar thing like they did with the atunt bikes only with F1 cars. Gotta be real. The Turbo Wheels subtheme of 2020 was kinda lame. I'll post ideas on the Ideas for City sets page. 

F1 cars?

6 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

Yeah! You know? Formula 1. 

OH! Now i get what you meant. Sorry, I’m not just a car person (except for Jeep). But F1 cars sound great!

6 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

OH! Now i get what you meant. Sorry, I’m not just a car person (except for Jeep). But F1 cars sound great!

Yes! I'm saddened that Lego hasn't done F1 in a while. Last time was during the 2016 wave of Speed Champions. 

13 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

Yes! I'm saddened that Lego hasn't done F1 in a while. Last time was during the 2016 wave of Speed Champions. 

I think the problem is gaining all the licences.  McLaren used to be licensed to another company, as did Ferrari.  With the speed champions they’ve got more of the manufacturers on board, but i can’t imagine Red Bull falling into line these days, and that’s 4 cars out of 20, gone straight away.

Surprised we haven’t seen any retailer catalogue pics out in the usual channels yet for 1H 2022 sets.

Hopefully soon!

15 hours ago, ChrisW said:

Surprised we haven’t seen any retailer catalogue pics out in the usual channels yet for 1H 2022 sets.

Hopefully soon!

Last year the pics surfaced in the beginning of October, so I would say to expect something to appear in a week or two.

1 hour ago, rzmpf said:

Last year the pics surfaced in the beginning of October, so I would say to expect something to appear in a week or two.

If the 2022 buildings are good, they'd be my first purchases. The school is definitely on my list. 

Edited by Poodabricks

On 9/23/2021 at 8:06 AM, DBlegonerd7 said:

Ooo, including a lego ant in farm sets sounds neat!

I'm sensing a whole new fun and exciting Lego City Subtheme. 

75117a77a2c121e65b99f90a250b77db.jpg

Lego City Kaiju Attacks! (Don't look at me that way. The way 2021's been going we can expect it to be a "non-fiction" subject by Christmas the latest.) 

4 hours ago, LCP said:

I hope that next year's City Police products will come out better than these products. All of these products are from the World City series.

Anything would be better than those. World City was literally the lowest of the low for town based sets. 

24 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Honestly, no more Police sets for me. I really really want Forest Ranger sets, not urban ones. 

Maybe wild outdoorzy stuff doesn't sell all that well like it did during the 2010s. That could explain why this years exploration subtheme was only limited to four sets. 

10 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

Maybe wild outdoorzy stuff doesn't sell all that well like it did during the 2010s. That could explain why this years exploration subtheme was only limited to four sets. 

What about this:

-Doing what they done in 2005 until 2011,just doing police in a 3 year cycle. 

-Killing this crappy 4+ sets and just do a juniors theme. 

-Adding more detail and less kiddish sets 

In my opinion I wish LEGO does new subthemes or re releases of famous kinds of sets(ex:7994,8404,8401, 7633) instead of doing police subthemes over and over again, at least just releasing one or two police sets. 

I did like this new wave but 4+ ruined the great vehicles line

On 9/27/2021 at 4:58 PM, rzmpf said:

Maybe we might not be able to see any leaks, when LEGO decided to hire someone to put an end on leaks, no one had posted a thing about new Lego Sets

So we might have to wait until November for official images, unless someone posts preliminary images of the 2022 catalog 

And lastly I still think about what 60313 could be,maybe a police boat transport with a better vehicle or bigger boat. 

And that's all Folks ! :classic: