Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, Bobbtom said:

any leaks for the halloween seasonal this year? (sorry if this is the wrong thread, im not sure where this theme goes)

Please visit the seasonal thread. :) The link is below.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Powered by Bricks said:

And if I'm not mistaken, we should some leak very soon :pir-laugh:

I can’t wait to see some juicy leaks soon too. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I don't think I asked this question. Which sets will have land plates. I say land instead of road, because some sets also have water plates and grass plates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

So I don't think I asked this question. Which sets will have land plates. I say land instead of road, because some sets also have water plates and grass plates. 

Are you talking about new base plates?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've liked the recent transport sets such as the boat, the car, and the jet transporter, I just wish we would have American style rigs in the 30.00 price range.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently space is returning in Summer 2022.

(Source: JediJacPenguin)

Edited by Vilhelm22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Link? 

The site is https://jedijacpenguin.com/everythingweknowaboutLEGO2022.html#LEGO_City

However, he posts info on Instagram (jjpsleaksite) before adding them to the site - they aren’t on there right now (23:21 (GMT)).  It’s on his Instagram story.

He’s an incredibly reliable source - the only thing I’ve ever seen him get wrong was the 18+ Delorean which everyone believed would happen (then didn’t).  I don’t know his sources, but they’re very good and very reliable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vilhelm22 said:

The site is https://jedijacpenguin.com/everythingweknowaboutLEGO2022.html#LEGO_City

However, he posts info on Instagram (jjpsleaksite) before adding them to the site - they aren’t on there right now (23:21 (GMT)).  It’s on his Instagram story.

He’s an incredibly reliable source - the only thing I’ve ever seen him get wrong was the 18+ Delorean which everyone believed would happen (then didn’t).  I don’t know his sources, but they’re very good and very reliable.

OH I know him! 

If I'm not mistaken, the 2 last winter 2021 sets (60305 and 60306) were listed by him, I know he is a reliable source but I can't see a thing in the website and I can't see nothing in ig either 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

OH I know him! 

If I'm not mistaken, the 2 last winter 2021 sets (60305 and 60306) were listed by him, I know he is a reliable source but I can't see a thing in the website and I can't see nothing in ig either 

It’s currently not obvious at all - so far it’s only the very last thing on his story, so pretty hard to find.  It should appear as an ig post and be added to the site in the next 24 hours.

The sets are:

60348 Moon Rover - $29.99

60349 Lunar Space Station - $59.99

60350 Lunar Research Base - $99.99

Looks like they’re going even more futuristic than last time, with a lunar base - though I’m interested to get some structures built in space rather than on the ground on Earth - all we’ve had before has been the space station last time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Vilhelm22 said:

Apparently space is returning in Summer 2022.

(Source: JediJacPenguin)

OK so I found some information on brickmerge so we are basically getting new space sets for summer? 

So soon? 

Weird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh!  Must buys, all of them.  I am always down for more semi-realistic Space sets, especially if this is a bona-fide Moonbase.  We haven't had one of those for decades, if you don't count a couple of Creator B models.

Edited by icm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last (orbit) Space Station and Underwater Base sets were good (for being within City theme), and looks like that continue the trend.

Lunar Base also could be very interesting, would be the first time for City, and a long time overall for LEGO to have a surface space base set (the last (non licensed) space base set that wasn't a 3-in-1 alternate build was Space Police 3 I believe in 2010?)

Edited by TeriXeri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moon base would be very cool. A nice way to use the crater baseplates again. Oh I loved my 6971.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been 3 years since the space series came out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe they are march sets, i just think its too early for summer sets. For summer i hope we get some more town sets, I would love farm sets but i doubt that but a post office or grocery store would be new and cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, toopizza13 said:

Maybe they are march sets, i just think its too early for summer sets. For summer i hope we get some more town sets, I would love farm sets but i doubt that but a post office or grocery store would be new and cool.

I agree with you, it makes sense, because of covid the summer lists use to come out in January 

I hope we get a better airport subtheme with road plates with new prints to look like a airport runway

Edited by Powered by Bricks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

Sounds legit. 

The Source Is a highly trusted source for sets,hope this wave can be a nice subtheme with non 4+ sets

I really like the idea of a space subtheme based on moon exploration, space sets do relate to city(well done LEGO :wink::thumbup:) and with every new subtheme having better details, new vehicles, new buildings, and nice new pieces, I think this space wave will be good. 

Ps: it's a bit weird to see space early than expected 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me being disappointed here?  I mean, why space sets? 

If it’s true, then there is no chance for animal molds for space sets. 

It’s very odd to see some legit info about space sets that early. I don’t think they are for summer 2022. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Vilhelm22 said:

Looks like they’re going even more futuristic than last time, with a lunar base - though I’m interested to get some structures built in space rather than on the ground on Earth - all we’ve had before has been the space station last time.

This might kill off my hypothesis that these things are not allowed by Disney. Good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll admit, Summer 2022 was an assumption when I posted this on here.  The actual information was that it’s not a January release - I simply assumed as the vast majority are January or June and it wasn’t January, it would be June.  It could easily be before that though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It wouldn’t make sense for this to be a June list - too soon for 2HY. March me thinks. 
An off-Earth city structure sounds exciting! I probably won’t buy because I have limited space (my priorities are DC, CMF and Speed Champions), but I’m happy for everyone who will enjoy it/longing for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.