Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

With Lego exaggerating prices of the 2021 Stuntz sets massively, I'm curious to see not only the 2022 sets but even how expensive they'll be, esp. what concerns the new My City sets:

• On the one hand I guess and hope that the school building will be similar in size to the 2021 Friends one. In this case I don't see the price of fifty Euros (for the 2021 Family House), but expect ten til thirty Euros more.
  • On the other hand it's obvious that the hospital won't include a rescue copter (since it comes seperately in 60343 Rescue Helicopter Transporter) plus I could imagine the hospital to be smaller than the 2018 one. So I could see it being only sixty to eighty Euros.

So might it be possible that school and hospital will be nearly the same price? That's unlikely, isn't it?

Plus one non-financial question: Do you think, too, that one of the sets or even both will include the bicycle in that new light green color?

Btw: It's good that we have again seperated topics regarding the different years of release! :thumbup: It would be great if everyone sticked to them. :wink:

Folks, there is a Winter Village set that would be a reindeer sleigh with F O U R reindeers! 

It leads me to hope for a horse stable for City’s new subtheme next year. It may not be likely for us to get a set with four horses tho.

Edited by DBlegonerd7

60312 police car

60314 police ice cream truck chase

60315 police mobile command truck

60316 police station

60317 police bank robbery 

60318 fire Helicopter 

60319 fire and police chase

60320 fire station

60321 fire Brigade 

60322 race car

60323 Stunt plane

60324 mobile crane

60325 cement mixer

60326 picnic in the park

60327 horse transporter 

60328 school day

60329 hospital 

60343 rescue Helicopter Transport 

The hospital is a two story buildibg with a bridge jutting over the street with a helicopter pad. It includes a helicopter and Ambulance 

The school is said to have 2 stories with 5 figures a playground and bus

These are all from instagram idk if its legit 

Ummmm picnic in the park? This set is little confusing. Initlaly, it was beach park then lifeguard post beach or now this picnic in the park?

More details 

lego city 60330 new hospital. It consists of two floors, with the upper L-shaped towering over the street like a bridge. On the roof there is a landing pad for the enclosed helicopter. An ambulance is also included. With the set number 60330 and at a price of 99.99 euros, it is the largest of the three My City sets.

For the first time, there will also be a school in LEGO City! The set 60329 school with school bus will cost 59.99 euros and includes, as the name suggests, a two-story school building and a traditional American school bus. On the opposite side of the street there is a waiting house. The smallest My City set is the 60328 lifeguard station for 29.99 euros. Also included here is a jet ski, a quad bike and an ice cream vendor on a bike.

60238 Lifeguard Station

211 pieces, 29,99 Euro

Watch tower, indicated beach with palm tree, small street, quad, jet ski, ice cream vendor bike, 3 figures

60329 School with school bus

433 pieces, 59,99 Euro

two-storey school building, small playground, yellow school bus, bus stop, street, 5 figures, 1 wheelchair

60330 Hospital

816 parts, 99,99 Euro

two-storey building, upper floor L-shaped above street, helicopter, ambulance, at least 4 figures, 1 wheelchair

Police, fire brigade, vehicles

By default, there are of course also supplies for the topics of police and fire brigade. With the 60316 police station and the 60320 fire station, two smaller headquarters for 59.99 euros each form the basis. The 60317 bank robbery with chase from 915 parts and the 60321 fire brigade with fire brigade (766 parts) are the largest sets and cost 99.99 euros. All four large sets also include a road plate. Both themes also offer a selection of small supplementary sets. With the 60324 all-terrain crane and the 60325 concrete mixer, all construction site owners can also look forward to active support. All new LEGO City 2022 sets can be found in our overview.

60312 Police car

51 parts, 9,99 Euro

white-blue police car, 1 figure

60314 Ice cream truck chase

317 pieces, 29,99 Euro

white ice cream truck with ice cream cone on the roof, police car, ATM, 2 figures

60315 Mobile Police Operations Center

436 pieces, 39,99 Euro

Police truck, tuk tuk with large soft drink cup on the back, police quad, 3 figures

60316 Police Station

668 pieces, 59,99 Euro

small three-storey station with prison, helipad and road, police car, police helicopter, garbage truck, about 4 figures, 1 dog

60317 Bank robbery with chase

915 pieces, 99,99 Euro

two-story bank with sidewalk and street, large police helicopter, police squad car, two drones, van with hidden crane arm, about 6 figures

60318 Fire Helicopter 

53 parts, 9,99 Euro

4+ helicopter, small grill, 2 figures

60319 Firefighting and chase

295 pieces, 29,99 Euro

burning fuse box, car, police motorcycle, fire brigade pickup, fire brigade drone, 3 figures

60320 Fire Station

540 pieces, 59,99 Euro

small three-storey building with garage and helipad, street with tree and burning dumpster, fire helicopter, fire truck, about 5 figures, 1 dog, 1 cat

60321 Fire brigade operation with fire brigade

766 pieces, 99,99 Euro

burning three-storey fish cannery, road, octane tank, large turntable ladder truck, fire truck, fire brigade motorcycle, about 5 figures

60322 Racing car

46 pieces, 9,99 Euro

4+ orange racing car, tools, cup, 2 figures

60323 Jet

59 pieces, 9,99 Euro

4+ Jet, 1 figure

60324 Mobile Crane

340 pieces, 39,99 Euro

blue-orange crane truck, with road section, 2 figures

60325 Concrete mixer

85 pieces, 19,99 Euro

4+ yellow-blue concrete mixer with accessories, 1 figure

60343 Helicopter Transporter

212 pieces, 29,99 Euro

Red truck with trailer, large yellow helicopter, 2 figures

@Powered by Bricks

there is no lifeguard station in that list? Is that meant to be picnic in the park?

60238 Lifeguard Station

211 pieces, 29,99 Euro

Watch tower, indicated beach with palm tree, small street, quad, jet ski, ice cream vendor bike, 3 figures

Just now, DBlegonerd7 said:

@Powered by Bricks

there is no lifeguard station in that list? Is that meant to be picnic in the park?

60238 Lifeguard Station

211 pieces, 29,99 Euro

Lifeguard station is basically the park that appeared on the leaked list, and picnic in the park is that set that we couldn't read 

8 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

I like those, I don't care about the roadplates, but we are getting a roadplate for the cement mixer??? :wacko:

Probably! :) Cement Mixdr only exists if there are roads needed to be repaired!

Just now, Powered by Bricks said:

Lifeguard station is basically the park that appeared on the leaked list, and picnic in the park is that set that we couldn't read 

Gotcha. I was little confsued by mismatched set number & set name myself. We will see more about it later!

Just now, DBlegonerd7 said:

Probably! :) Cement Mixdr only exists if there are roads needed to be repaired!

OH my bad:wall: I meant that the crane is going to have roadplates 

About the Cement Mixer, it's basically the same truck from 60220 but with a cement mixer look and a different color 

That list sounds GREAT to me. I’m interested in Cemenet Mixer, Lifeguard Station, Ice Cream Heist/Chase and School.

Cement Mixer is 4+ set and the price is absurdly high against piece count. 

I’m curious about animal figures in some of these new City sets… A Horse Transportor set is very obvious to have animal figure, nod to the set name. 

7 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

OH my bad:wall: I meant that the crane is going to have roadplates 

About the Cement Mixer, it's basically the same truck from 60220 but with a cement mixer look and a different color 

Got you, dude!  Ok that’s pretty odd for Mobile Crane coming with roadplate. 

Edited by DBlegonerd7

3 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Cement Mixer is 4+ set and the price is absurdly high against piece count. 

Just Like 60280

5 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Got you, dude!  Ok that’s pretty odd for Mobile Crane coming with roadplate. 

Yeah, looks like all the buildings come with roadplates, I think LEGO will show a big Town Plan with all these sets combined

Now talking about the bank, I love the idea of a new bank, it does have a big helicopter tho, could it be like the 60278 helicopter? 

This police wave is not bad(at least for me) it does have somethings I was WANTING so much, like FINALLY we are getting a decent mobile police unit instead of a van (I'm A Big fan of LEGO trucks) this one might have some modern wheels, I hope we get the speed champions rims and tires

Edited by Powered by Bricks

YES!!!!! My wish for a school bus has come true. But it doesn't seem like the school building is going to be very attractive. Sounds like a 4+ set. 

EDIT: Nvm. It's not a 4+ set. But why did they have to make the race car one though. I'm disappointed. 

Edited by Poodabricks

4 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

YES!!!!! My wish for a school bus has come true. But it doesn't seem like the school building is going to be very attractive. Sounds like a 4+ set. 

Impossible, it's amount of pieces and details is too high to a 4+ set

Also congrats bud, your wish came true:pir-blush:

Omg! Yesssss....

I'm disappointed about cement mixer cause 4+. And bank robbery description reminds me of Crooks Hideout at some point.

But hospital and school... Wow, the bus... Uuuu. Must must have.

Edited by fo4saken

52 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Impossible, it's amount of pieces and details is too high to a 4+ set

Also congrats bud, your wish came true:pir-blush:

You didn't see the edit. :laugh:

3 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

EDIT: Nvm. It's not a 4+ set. But why did they have to make the race car one though. I'm disappointed. 

I think School set should be split into Schoool (building) and School Bus sets.

I just think it’s odd to see 430+ pieces and $60 price. I feel school may be smaller, rather than two-story buidling if there will be a school bus in it.  

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I just think it’s odd to see 430+ pieces and $60 price. I feel school may be smaller, rather than two-story buidling if there will be a school bus in it.  

Exactly. I was just thinking, we had 60291 Family house (388 pieces for 49€) and here, it's hard to me to imagine the school and the bus with 45 pieces more. 41682 Friends Heartlake City School have got 605 pieces. And 5 predicted minifigs must be: a bus driver, a teacher, two kids + third disabled kid on the wheelchair, right?

11 minutes ago, fo4saken said:

Exactly. I was just thinking, we had 60291 Family house (388 pieces for 49€) and here, it's hard to me to imagine the school and the bus with 45 pieces more. 41682 Friends Heartlake City School have got 605 pieces. And 5 predicted minifigs must be: a bus driver, a teacher, two kids + third disabled kid on the wheelchair, right?

Right, right! I had a same thougght! I was thinking about Family Housa few hours ago too. Like you said, it’s indeed hard to imagine. 

This school description is kinda sketchy to me. I’m not sure if that info is correct, even tho it’s directly from Promobricks. Maybe a school bus will have 5 seats, one for driver, four for students? In that case, it’s more like a school van. 

Not to mention, small playground and bus shop at School? It is kinda impossible if 400+ pieces is true. 

2 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Right? Like you could probably look at a Lego school bus and be like "It's would sell better under Great Vehicles!". Btw, hat tips to whoever thought of that subtheme at Lego. I really appreciate it. A great chance to get standalone vehicles.