Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

I wonder if there would be a limited farm set like we got Wildlife Rescue Camp set last year.

Was able to preorder some city sets, like the passenger train and supermarket, at a 20% discount. Unfortunatly have not found the train station yet...

1 hour ago, Polarlicht said:

Was able to preorder some city sets, like the passenger train and supermarket, at a 20% discount. Unfortunatly have not found the train station yet...

Imma wait until the grocery store hits department stores. Then I'll buy. 

26 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

Imma wait until the grocery store hits department stores. Then I'll buy. 

I'm gonna wait until it's $45 on eBay, then I'll buy. :D 

23 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

Besides, I think that Road plate with the railway crossing could've been it's own set, like the rail/road expansion that already exist.

Sort of a tangent, but one thing I do like about the new level crossing is that it uses generic pieces that would be easy to obtain in quantity for building additional level crossings or expanding the width of this one — no rare prints, molds, or recolors necessary. Naturally it'd be even easier to get multiples for use in train layouts if it were sold as its own set, of course — but in lieu of that, a design as generic and easily duplicated as this is the next best thing in my book!

On the subject of the road system, I noticed while looking over pics of the other sets again that the 8x16 road plates appear in Bright Orange and Bright Yellowish Green in the new Stuntz sets. Can't think of too many uses for them in ordinary road layouts, except perhaps as color-coding for bus lanes or other special-use lanes. But I could also imagine the orange ones working well as lava floes, similar to how the Dark Azur ones were used in the Wildlife Rescue sets as bodies of water and Sand Yellow ones were used as mudflats.

Wow that grocery store exceeded my expectations in every regard.  When the rumor hit I was hoping we would at least get the shopping cart mold back and have a passable facade.  The final set has those and one of the best interiors of any modern town building.  It actually has an aisle in it!  I dare say this is the best actual store Lego has ever released in town and/or city. 

10 hours ago, fo4saken said:

CB061R2195-9010_10.jpg

CB061R2195-9010_8.jpg

I think the design of the instructions has changed.

5 hours ago, Lord Insanity said:

Wow that grocery store exceeded my expectations in every regard.  When the rumor hit I was hoping we would at least get the shopping cart mold back and have a passable facade.  The final set has those and one of the best interiors of any modern town building.  It actually has an aisle in it!  I dare say this is the best actual store Lego has ever released in town and/or city. 

I agree. That, the bathtub stunt bike and the train station are immediate buys for me this summer. 

I kinda wish farm set will include seafood business. Now, don’t get me wrong - I saw some farms selling seafood in America.  But it’s kinda impossible to design a seafood business for farm subtheme tho. I mean sure, we have cosmic fish molds can be used in a crate but what else?

29 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I kinda wish farm set will include seafood business. Now, don’t get me wrong - I saw some farms selling seafood in America.  But it’s kinda impossible to design a seafood business for farm subtheme tho. I mean sure, we have cosmic fish molds can be used in a crate but what else?

Seems more likely if there’s a coastal subtheme like Harbour or whatever, I think 

I think one day, not only the seafood market but also furniture stores will come out.

49 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

There is already a fish business set.
It's just on fire. :laugh:
60321 has the sardine factory.

45 minutes ago, Maple said:

Pretty sure that’s an insurance job 

Hidden Side had a shrimp restaurant with a fishing boat at the time, but seeing something like that for City alongside some Marina theme could work.

A mission with a fishing boat could be pretty cool too, maybe with a new Tuna, Swordfish or Halibut you can catch with a rod.

New City Series products have been registered on the Lego official website.

1 hour ago, Maple said:

Not counted tho if it’s on fire…

6 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

Hidden Side had a shrimp restaurant with a fishing boat at the time, but seeing something like that for City alongside some Marina theme could work.

A mission with a fishing boat could be pretty cool too, maybe with a new Tuna, Swordfish or Halibut you can catch with a rod.

Yes, I really want to see a fishing boat set. Not like we had one that just had a good time fishing for fish. Some people in bright orange overalls, crates, fishing net…

4 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Not counted tho if it’s on fire…

Yes, I really want to see a fishing boat set. Not like we had one that just had a good time fishing for fish. Some people in bright orange overalls, crates, fishing net…

Those two Hidden Side sets were pretty sweet, to be fair, ignoring all the monster nonsense. 

16 minutes ago, williejm said:

Those two Hidden Side sets were pretty sweet, to be fair, ignoring all the monster nonsense. 

Agreed. And I think they are little…gloomy in these colors. 

And I want to see a lobster to be recolored in BLUE (it’s true…)

4 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

And I want to see a lobster to be recolored in BLUE (it’s true…)

Very rare Bright Blue lobster do exist indeed, but pretty much all the European/Common Lobster are Darkblue by default as well.

Edited by TeriXeri

14 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

Very rare Bright Blue lobster do exist indeed, but pretty much all the European/Common Lobster are Darkblue by default as well.

Indeed!

36 minutes ago, LCP said:

New City Series products have been registered on the Lego official website.

I checked the prices on my country's version of the Lego shop and looks like the cargo train is 180€, passenger train is 150€,train station is 80€ and the unexpected 60313 is 40€ 

59 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

I checked the prices on my country's version of the Lego shop and looks like the cargo train is 180€, passenger train is 150€,train station is 80€ and the unexpected 60313 is 40€ 

Is there name for 60313?

EDIT: never mind it’s amusement park ride truck

Don't speak to me! I'm not in a good mood. Of course the good sets are being held off until frikkin August 1st. Of course Lego is cruel like that.