Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

6 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Wait — will we get a farm-themed polybag, right?

Apparently so. Though now I want a piglet battle pack 😂

Yes, love the piglet!
There's also rumours about a new calf and a new lamb in 60346.
This would be perfect for our town and our winter village (I know, these are born in spring, normally, but hey, we'll take anything... :grin:).

4 hours ago, williejm said:

Apparently so. Though now I want a piglet battle pack 😂

The cutest battle pack ever!

3 hours ago, Withacee said:

Yes, love the piglet!
There's also rumours about a new calf and a new lamb in 60346.
This would be perfect for our town and our winter village (I know, these are born in spring, normally, but hey, we'll take anything... :grin:).

Yes we already know about calf, lamb and piglet in Barn and Farm Animals since early 2022. :)

Boy, I’m so excited about farm animals!

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Boy, I’m so excited about farm animals!

Not to forget the brand new corn cob mould!

13 minutes ago, 8fifty said:

Not to forget the brand new corn cob mould!

Oh yes, that too! :)

On 4/22/2022 at 8:18 AM, LCP said:

I wanted the locomotive to have the same design as 3677 but it's a little disappointing that it's not.
But Carrier Wagon looks great.

Why? I like that design too, but if you want that design then buy 3677. Something new is always better to me.

26 minutes ago, Maple said:

Why? I like that design too, but if you want that design then buy 3677. Something new is always better to me.

This new locomotive definately isn't like any cargo train locomotive that I have ever seen before. An electric one to be exact. 

Edited by Poodabricks

1 hour ago, Maple said:

I already have it. You don't seem to know much about me, but I have a lot of Lego products and all the City Series trains.

Edited by LCP

Hey guys! Do you know the price on Barn the Farm Aniamls set?

1 hour ago, SirBlake said:

The odd part of our intel is that the price and piece count seem low, and appropriate to each other, but the description makes it sound like a pretty large build, which would help explain the number of figs and animals. 

60346 Farm with Animals

The main build is a farm with includes a small greenhouse with a larger barn next to it with a red roof. A tractor is also included which can easily park inside the barn along with the animals. These animals include a cow with black and white spots, a new calf, a pink pig, a new piglet, a sheep and a new lamb. A family of three Minifigures are also included with two parents and a child.

Set Name - Farm with Animals

Set Number - 60346

Ages - 4+

Piece Count - 230

Price - $19.99

Release Date - 1st June 2022”

https://www.bricksup.co.uk/post/lego-city-farm-summer-2022-rumoured-set-names-set-numbers-prices-and-pieces-60344-60345-60346

15 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Hey guys! Do you know the price on Barn the Farm Aniamls set?

According to Promobricks the Barn set is 49.99 euros, which should be the same in US dollars. Looking at the link you provided they also state that 60345 is 49.99 but Promobricks says 29.99 (Promobricks also list all 3 farm sets 60344, 60345, and 60346 as being released July 1, not June 1).

21 minutes ago, The Brick Rat said:

According to Promobricks the Barn set is 49.99 euros, which should be the same in US dollars. Looking at the link you provided they also state that 60345 is 49.99 but Promobricks says 29.99 (Promobricks also list all 3 farm sets 60344, 60345, and 60346 as being released July 1, not June 1).

Thank you!

@SirBlake, here ya go. :) 

2 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Thank you!

@SirBlake, here ya go. :) 

Maaaan, that’s the thing about rumors. So hard to keep track of those details. 

I started building the moon base. Th dome pieces are really badly scratched. LEGO really needs to do something about that. But I will be requesting four new pieces and LEGO better not give me a hard time. After the last time I now request new pieces for any scratches on a set.

11 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

This new locomotive definately isn't like any cargo train locomotive that I have ever seen before. An electric one to be exact. 

Yeah. I think it's great that it's so different.

10 hours ago, LCP said:

I already have it. You don't seem to know much about me, but I have a lot of Lego products and all the City Series trains.

No. I don't keep track of useless info of strangers on the internet. I just don't get why you would want a model that's the same as an old model. It makes no sense.

4 hours ago, The Brick Rat said:

According to Promobricks the Barn set is 49.99 euros, which should be the same in US dollars. 

It's not always the same, more so with City. But it's a good starting point. 

Edited by Maple

5 hours ago, Maple said:

Yeah. I think it's great that it's so different.

It's fun to see Lego break tradition with their City theme sometimes. Like they did with the school. 

Forget it. Just look at the foil pack coming out next month.

EDIT: Posted in the wrong topic, please delete.

Edited by Lyichir

4 hours ago, fo4saken said:

2 new City minifigs

Not really a fan of the one on the left. Older public transit worker torsos were better.  Love the one on the right. 

Edited by Poodabricks

Loving the not-so-subtle inclusion of very inclusive and fabulous torsos in City of late. 

2 hours ago, fo4saken said:

2 new City minifigs

The one in the right looks like something from the 80s/early 90s, right?

Looking at those figures, I feel like my eyeballs are screaming in pain.

But seriously, they do look something from the Town Jr. / City Centre era of mid-to-late 1990's.

Do we REALLY want Timmy (from Time Cruisers and Freestyle) back in our lives?

trn102a.png

However, if it means a Lego Loco / Lego Island 2 (updated / I.E. not naked) Super Station Master, I'm all for it!

Edited by Murdoch17

2 minutes ago, Murdoch17 said:

Looking at those figures, I feel like my eyeballs are screaming in pain.

But seriously, they do look something from the Town Jr. / City Centre era of mid-to-late 1990's.

Do we REALLY want Timmy (from Time Cruisers and Freestyle) back in our lives?

However, if it means a Lego Loco / Lego Island 2 (updated / I.E. not naked) Super Station Master, I'm all for it!

The figure on the left could hardly be more plain. And the one on the right looks pretty funky, but not unrealistically so. Neither one has "off-model" faces like in the Time-Cruisers theme.