Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

17 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

Manner cop alert :laugh:

You are not clearly mature, aint you.

Next time when you ask me again via PM and will be really hard to you to say simple thanks, I will not provide you with anything. If I know how that bus looks, I will not tell you... :wink:

Edited by Ondra

9 minutes ago, Ondra said:

You are not clearly mature, aint you.

Next time when you ask me again via PM and will be really hard to you to say simple thanks, I will not provide you with anything. If I know how that bus looks, I will not tell you... :wink:

Dude! Is it really that serious? No one was asking. I was saying it as a way to express that I'm waiting for info the surface via the media. I don't want any favors from you. 

Ok…away from this pointless topic, please.

Anways… you know we will see some leaks a few days / weeks before the offical reveal. if I remember correctly, they will be released on June 1 so we should see offical reveal on May 1. 

But do we know when Mission sets will be released? 

24 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Anyways… you know we will see some leaks a few days / weeks before the official reveal. If I remember correctly, they will be released on June 1 so we should see offical reveal on May 1. 

I hope that's the case. I can't wait to see the reveal soon. 

54 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

I hope that's the case. I can't wait to see the reveal soon. 

Me too. I can’t wait to see offial reveals on grocery store, train station, farm subtheme, and missions sets!

3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Me too. I can’t wait to see offial reveals on grocery store, train station, farm subtheme, and missions sets!

IKR!!!! Like those are literally the four things I'm waiting for. I hope there is a surprise D2C set. 

23 hours ago, Jiesdeo said:

If that's the case I think it would be a shame. What appealed to me about the People Packs were that you got a nice variety of normal folks, not police, firemen etc. Regular citizens are so rare in sets overall. I already have too many Wildlife Rescue torsos and Police torsos anyway.

The set is called "Mission: Water Police Investigation", so you're saying it's a shame if it has a police minifig ? 

The 2017 Beach people pack did re-use a Diver torso/leg print from 2015.

cty0764.png

The suggestion of LEGO possibily re-using the 2021 Police Diver wouldn't be that crazy, also it's only in 1 set, I'm not suggesting a people pack entirely made of recycled common police torsos.

Edited by TeriXeri

I got the moon base for 37% off, can't wait to build it. I was hoping for closer to 45% off, but I'll settle.

Today, 60336 products were registered in the instruction section of Lego official website. I think it'll be revealed as early as today.

Contents of the box: locomotive, flat-car, open-car, car transport, 2 electric cars, loading station, 2 cargo containers, pick-up trucks, railway stables, 33 railway segments and 6 minifigures.
Cool details and functions: The train and sound effects can be operated with the accompanying remote control or with the LEGO® Powered Up App via Smartphone/Tablet.
Gift for every occasion: This LEGO® City Railway Game is suitable as a birthday, Christmas or surprise gift for children and railway fans from 7 years of age.
Dimensions: The LEGO® City freight train is 9 cm high, 90 cm long and 6 cm wide.
Cool mini figures accessories: screwdriver, shovel, radio and telephone as well as fruit and vegetables.
Building and toy kit for children from 7 years of age: The LEGO® City toy set also contains simple construction instructions for each model.
33 Railway segments: The LEGO® City Freight Train includes 16 curved and 16 straight rail segments as well as a soft rail section.
Guaranteed quality: Each LEGO® element meets strict industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility and provide great building fun.
Safety comes first: LEGO® elements are tested for fall, heat, pressure and torsion to meet stringent global safety standards.

Edited by LCP

On 4/19/2022 at 12:18 PM, TeriXeri said:

The set is called "Mission: Water Police Investigation", so you're saying it's a shame if it has a police minifig ? 

The 2017 Beach people pack did re-use a Diver torso/leg print from 2015.

cty0764.png

The suggestion of LEGO possibily re-using the 2021 Police Diver wouldn't be that crazy, also it's only in 1 set, I'm not suggesting a people pack entirely made of recycled common police torsos.

Yes. If these are to replace the people packs, I specifically object to the notion that they are connected to themes (uniformed themes in particular). The over-saturation of uniformed minifigures is bad as it is right now. People packs should be a way to populate your city with other minifigs than uniformed figures.

3 hours ago, LCP said:

Today, 60336 products were registered in the instruction section of Lego official website. I think it'll be revealed as early as today.

I hope so! Along with the other sets too. 

And according to information seen in Reddit, the 30584 product is a polybag product that includes train travelers and carts.

30 minutes ago, LCP said:

And according to information seen in Reddit, the 30584 product is a polybag product that includes train travelers and carts.

That sounds nice!

6 hours ago, Jiesdeo said:

Yes. If these are to replace the people packs, I specifically object to the notion that they are connected to themes (uniformed themes in particular). The over-saturation of uniformed minifigures is bad as it is right now. People packs should be a way to populate your city with other minifigs than uniformed figures.

Well, I can agree that if they end up as people packs, they shouldn't be Fire or Police themed in the future, but hopefully this Water Police set can still bring some unique figures.

5 hours ago, LCP said:

Finally! A public transit themed polybag. I'll be picking that up. I hope it has a worker too. Though the way Reddit described it makes it sound more like a people pack than a polybag. 

9 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

Though the way Reddit described it makes it sound more like a people pack than a polybag. 

It reminds me of a 2010 set that included a passenger, a cart carrying luggage and a small computer thing? 

Set 7567

43 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Set 7567

I remember that one. I think I had it and it was supposed to be a release for the Airport subtheme. But I used it for the transit system in my town. That was back when buses weren't even a thing in City like that. 

Edited by Poodabricks

If that instruction is out (kinda officially), then we  should see summer wave’s reveal soon. I’m starting to get pumped up!

11 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

If that instruction is out (kinda officially), then we  should see summer wave’s reveal soon. I’m starting to get pumped up!

I'm psyched too

Probably around 2 more weeks until the usual "official" pictures 1st week of May (good quality City 2022 set pictures appeared 1st week of December)

Edited by TeriXeri

49 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

Probably around 2 more weeks until the usual "official" pictures 1st week of May (good quality City 2022 set pictures appeared 1st week of December)

Either April 29, Friday or May 2, Monday would be good for offical reveal. 

But you make a point tho. 

18 hours ago, LCP said:

33 Railway segments: The LEGO® City Freight Train includes 16 curved and 16 straight rail segments as well as a soft rail section.

A soft rail section? Has this been through so sort of auto-translate or is it something new? 16 straights would be nice, I was half expecting 20 of them to be flexi sections

5 hours ago, CastleRail said:

A soft rail section? Has this been through so sort of auto-translate or is it something new? 16 straights would be nice, I was half expecting 20 of them to be flexi sections

auto-translate

Some City products to be released in 2023 have been registered in the official website instruction.
The numbers are 60356 and 60358.