Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

5 hours ago, lifeinplastic said:

Does 60335 contain a train and a bus then? If not, it must be a London-themed set and the bus is the rail replacement service!! 

I hope the bus is green. Like the supposed passenger train. 

7 hours ago, lifeinplastic said:

Does 60335 contain a train and a bus then? If not, it must be a London-themed set and the bus is the rail replacement service!! 

I don’t think so? I think it is only a train station with bus.But i may be wrong tho.

Amazing stuff

ME84415_o.jpg

ME8441U_o.jpg

And the vehicle is pure fun. Really awesome set! Really really cool.

ME844IR_o.jpg

Edited by fo4saken

I can’t believe February is nearly over and spring is coming up!

Who is excited about Lunar Base subtheme in March?

For me, I’m so excited about farm animals. I know they I  won’t be released until in June, I think but I hope to see some glimpses of them soon. 

18 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Who is excited about Lunar Base subtheme in March?

For me, I’m so excited about farm animals. I know they I  won’t be released until in June, I think but I hope to see some glimpses of them soon. 

I hope so too! I'm especially excited for the trains and grocery store. 

15 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

I hope so too! I'm especially excited for the trains and grocery store. 

Yeah! My patience is burning away pretty slow as there are no glimpses of these new sets yet. 

10 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Looks outside and see the snowstorm....

Come to New England and say that. :tongue:

9 minutes ago, Maple said:

Looks outside and see the snowstorm....

Come to New England and say that. :tongue:

Well, that’s real shame. I’m not from New England, lol 

I think I bought the old Police Station 60246 (aka the worst one ever) on eBay for $43. It was labeled 60316 but parts and instructions look like 60246. It's how I find cheap LEGO, just go on eBay and find mislabeled things for sale. :pir-huzzah1:

Edited by Maple

3 hours ago, Maple said:

I think I bought the old Police Station 60246 (aka the worst one ever) on eBay for $43. It was labeled 60316 but parts and instructions look like 60246. It's how I find cheap LEGO, just go on eBay and find mislabeled things for sale. :pir-huzzah1:

I agree! The 60316 was actually an improvement over 60246. I plan to re arrange the way it's structured though. 

4 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

I agree! The 60316 was actually an improvement over 60246. I plan to re arrange the way it's structured though. 

I don't like Police Stations at all, but I use the parts and make them office buildings which 60246 has some good pieces for. I regret not getting more window planes for 6 cents. 60316 is a massive improvement, more so for the $30 cheaper price. 

Edited by Maple

18 minutes ago, Maple said:

I don't like Police Stations at all, but I use the parts and make them office buildings which 60246 has some good pieces for. I regret not getting more window planes for 6 cents. 60316 is a massive improvement, more so for the $30 cheaper price. 

Newer sets, I mainly buy as part packs myself to expand or improve the older buildings I have. I used the vehicles from 60316 on my 60047 Police Station, which is the best one ever made in my opinion. I also used the sign too. 

Edited by Poodabricks

5 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

Newer sets, I mainly buy as part packs myself to expand or improve the older buildings I have. I used the vehicles from 60316 on my 60047 Police Station, which is the best one ever made in my opinion. I also used the sign too. 

60047 is great. I have mine modded into an inGen dino research office. I think my favorite City one os 7498. It has a great mix of City and Town feel going on.

23 minutes ago, Maple said:

60047 is great. I have mine modded into an inGen dino research office. I think my favorite City one os 7498. It has a great mix of City and Town feel going on.

Ooooh yes! I had 7498. But it was ages ago. 

As for 60047, I added a wall to the other side of the office piece as I didn't much care for the opened area there. 

Edited by Poodabricks

The only police station I have is 7035, 7237, 7744, 60141, 60270.

3 hours ago, LCP said:

Only? You listed 5. :tongue: I have three. I have 7498, 60246 that comes in Thursday, And the best of the post 2000 police stations... 7035! It has a tank, perfectly predicting the future of America.

60270 is a very underrated station. As a child I couldn't afford the expensive sets and a $40 little station that is still really nicely designed would have thrilled me.

Compare to Creator Expert modular buildings, I think many city sets are still overpriced. I've got two sets of horse transporter which I like so much for about USD $25 each with only 195 pieces

Edited by ks6349

5 hours ago, LCP said:

I don’t mean to criticize your grammar but you said “police station is”, that’s singular instead of pulsar as in “police stations are”. You only mentioend 5 set numbers, not one police station. 

Just saying. 

Anyways, we are not here to talk about English stuffs, we are talking about police stations. :) 

For me, I never any Police Station sets. Not a single one. 

I only have police cars and minifigures. I have no interet in getting police or fire stations. 

6 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I don’t mean to criticize your grammar but you said “police station is”, that’s singular instead of pulsar as in “police stations are”. You only mentioend 5 set numbers, not one police station. 

Just saying. 

Anyways, we are not here to talk about English stuffs, we are talking about police stations. :) 

For me, I never any Police Station sets. Not a single one. 

I only have police cars and minifigures. I have no interet in getting police or fire stations. 

I use a translator because I am not good at English. So it seems that grammar is often wrong.

3 minutes ago, LCP said:

I use a translator because I am not good at English. So it seems that grammar is often wrong.

No worries at all! I’m not great at grammar either - my primary lanauge is I sign lanauge, actually. 

5 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

No worries at all! I’m not great at grammar either - my primary lanauge is I sign lanauge, actually. 

Thank you. :)

Anyway, I have five police station products. There are no 7498, 60047, 60246, 60316.

However, it seems that the Promobricks is not accessible now.

Don't worry about the english police. We got what you meant and that's all that is important.