Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

1 hour ago, Maple said:

I just read that the Barn will only have 230 pieces. SO that kind of depressing.

Ugh! Looks like I'll just stick with trying to find and order the old 2009 barn online. 

On 1/10/2022 at 3:35 AM, Klaus-Dieter said:

Thank you all very much for the news! :classic:

Before I'll post my detailed opinions, here's my rating of my TOP 5 best City sets of the first half of 2022:

1. 60326 Picnic in the Park

2. 60324 Mobile Crane

3. 60330 Hospital

4. 60351 Rocket Launch Center

5. 60319 Fire Rescue & Police Chase

And the worst set is imo 60329 School Day - I was so much looking forward to this set, but TLG did mess it completely up.

Which are your tops and flops?

How would you rate school day the worst set? It's very good! The worst set must be the fire action

Actually I am overall satisfied with this years City offerings, maybe because I never see them as final sets but more as something to be customized to fit my needs.

2 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

Ugh! Looks like I'll just stick with trying to find and order the old 2009 barn online. 

Yeah, the Farmers' Market Van has 80 more pieces than the Barn! You might be better with the Disney Barn. :pir-look:

60331 Stunt Bike: Road – 10 pieces, June 1
60332 Stunt Bike: Fearless Scorpion – 15 pieces, June 1 
60333 Stunt Bike: Bathtub – 14 pieces, June 1 
60337 High Speed Passenger Train – 764 pieces, June 1 
60338 Acrobatic Curl: Devastating Chimp – 226 pieces, June 1 
60339 Double Loop Stunt Track –598 pieces, June 1 
60340 Stunt Challenge: Swords – 154 pieces, June 1 
60341 Stunt Challenge: Takedown – 117 pieces, June 1 
60342 Stunt Challenge: Shark Attack – 122 pieces, June 1 
60344 Hen House – 101 pieces, July 1 
60345 Farmer’s Market Van – 310 pieces, July 1 
60346 Barn and Farm Animals – 230 pieces, July 1 
60347 Grocery Store – 404 pieces, June 1 
60352 LEGO CITY Advent Calendar – 287 pieces, September 1 
60353 Wild Animal Rescue Missions – 246 pieces, June 1 
60354 Mars Space Exploration Missions – 298 pieces, June 1 
60355 Water Police Investigation Missions – 278 pieces, June 1

Are 'Missions' the new People Packs?

2 hours ago, jonwil said:

Maybe the barn is a 4+ set?

• 60301: Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader has only 157 parts and cost 50$
  • 10775: Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck's Farm has only 118 and cost 30$

Probably 4+, so the set could be quite big and cost 60-70$ even if is has few parts and lets face it we will all buy the set because of the animals not the barn.:wink: Of course I hope the wave have at least one big farm set 6/7+ set also (a dream come true would be a 18+ D2C one) that we can use as it is and not only as a animal battle pack  :classic:

9 hours ago, Maple said:

I just read that the Barn will only have 230 pieces. SO that kind of depressing.

I saw someone claiming it was a 4+ set. I think it was Ashnflash. Don't know where he got that information, but it's logical given the low part count.

EDIT: Sorry, saw that someone already replied this.

Edited by Jiesdeo

Barn has only 230 pieces? It sounds like it may include one-wall barn and probably that small tractor?

I kinda wish that Farmer’s Market Van and Barn swap their pieces so the bar could have more pieces. 

Acrobatic Curl: Devasting Chimp? What is that?

8 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Barn has only 230 pieces? It sounds like it may include one-wall barn and probably that small tractor?

I kinda wish that Farmer’s Market Van and Barn swap their pieces so the bar could have more pieces. 

Acrobatic Curl: Devasting Chimp? What is that?

I mean, it may all be down to interpretation of what a barn is, or how big or small the parts are 🤷🏽‍♂️

The chimp Stuntz set is *interesting* given the Jane Goodall set on the way. Stuntz already has form by giving us anglerfish in a set, so these new sets having animal the,Ed names could be a good sign. 

34 minutes ago, williejm said:

I mean, it may all be down to interpretation of what a barn is, or how big or small the parts are 🤷🏽‍♂️

The chimp Stuntz set is *interesting* given the Jane Goodall set on the way. Stuntz already has form by giving us anglerfish in a set, so these new sets having animal the,Ed names could be a good sign. 

Agreed. These 230 pieces made me more curious, igniting my imingation.

No wonder why Jane Goodall will give all Stuntz crew an intensive lecture on that poor Chimp! Can’t wait for Jane Goodall set. 

Edited by DBlegonerd7

On 1/11/2022 at 11:56 PM, LCP said:

The list of city products to be released in June is out!

60331-Stunt Bike Road(10 pieces)

60332-Fearless Scorpion Stunt Bike(15 pieces)

60333-Bathtub Stunt Bike(14 pieces)

60337-High Speed Passenger Train(764 pieces)

60338-Stunt Curl Devastating Chimp(226 pieces)

60339-Double Loop Stunt Track(598 pieces)

60340-Stunt Challenge : Swords(154 pieces)

60341-Stunt Challenge : Takedown(117 pieces)

60342-Stunt Challenge : Shark Attack(122 pieces)

60344-Gallinero(101 pieces)

60345-Farmers Market Van(310 pieces)

60346-Barn and Farm Animals(230 pieces)

60347-Grocery Store(404 pieces)

60352-Lego City Advent Calendar(287 pieces)

60353-Wild Animal Rescue Missons(246 pieces)

60354-Mars Space Exploration Missions(298 pieces)

60355-Water Police Investigation Missions(278 pieces)

As I predicted last year, City farm is coming back. Someone was still laughing at my prediction

8 minutes ago, williejm said:

Hope not. But we will see. 

What else would it be? It wouldn't fit in anywhere else. LEGO isn't just going to make random sets unless they are based on a sitcom set.

I figure it's the Amelia Earhart of 2022.

1 minute ago, Maple said:

What else would it be? It wouldn't fit in anywhere else. LEGO isn't just going to make random sets unless they are based on a sitcom set.

I figure it's the Amelia Earhart of 2022.

Fair. I mean I just said the set was coming 🤷🏽‍♂️

1 hour ago, Maple said:

Isn't the Jane Goodall set a GWP?

Probably, we don’t know much at the moment. 

59 minutes ago, williejm said:

Hope not. But we will see. 

Same here. I don’t want to buy more sets for that GWP set. 

1 hour ago, ks6349 said:

As I predicted last year, City farm is coming back. Someone was still laughing at my prediction

I know who that “someone” was. :) and this is my prediction too. 

2 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Barn has only 230 pieces?

2 hours ago, williejm said:

I would assume it uses a lot of large pieces regardless if it's a 4+ or 6+. The barn-part for the 7637 Farm set uses somewhere around 120-125 pieces.

But on top of that there's probably some sort of vehicle that will take up a lot of pieces (especially if it's 6+, not that many if it's 4+).

16 hours ago, Maple said:

Yeah, the Farmers' Market Van has 80 more pieces than the Barn! You might be better with the Disney Barn. :pir-look:

Or....I could just see how much the old farm is going for on the internet. :thumbup::wink:

2 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

Or....I could just see how much the old farm is going for on the internet. :thumbup::wink:

Hint: Not cheap. 
If you only look at the barn in the old Farm set it could easily have only 200 pieces with some extra such on the side.

Plus the new one will have a goat. I was wrong with Farm returning so hopefully I'm wrong about the goat. :pir-huzzah1:

Edited by Maple

3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I wonder if Hen House wil have a new egg mold. Not a large egg mold one like alligator’s. 

I think the existing small piece will be used (bionicle eye in white), or else the beach set would've had new eggs for the turtle nest, it's also used in a lot of recent sets like the friends main street has a store with eggs.

Edited by TeriXeri

4 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

I think the existing small piece will be used (bionicle eye in white), or else the beach set would've had new eggs for the turtle nest, it's also used in a lot of recent sets like the friends main street has a store with eggs.

Well Bionicle eyes in white are great but they have pins, not anti-stud. Sure we have some pieces with hollow studs. 

But Bionicle eyes are not exactly oval and should have anti-stud for any System sets. It wold be useful, probably. 

10 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

Really? We just had this discussion about LEGO bringing the sheep back after I said there was 10 times they could and now you don't think there be a new egg piece for the same reason I said their wouldn't be a sheep.

Angry Birds sets had a new bottom piece for brick built balloons. They were not included in the Friends theme which was party themed at the time. 

I don't think we will get new, smaller eggs, but I wouldn't completely rule it out.

12 minutes ago, Maple said:

Really? We just had this discussion about LEGO bringing the sheep back after I said there was 10 times they could and now you don't think there be a new egg piece for the same reason I said their wouldn't be a sheep.

Angry Birds sets had a new bottom piece for brick built balloons. They were not included in the Friends theme which was party themed at the time. 

I don't think we will get new, smaller eggs, but I wouldn't completely rule it out.

Agreed, there’s not always a coherent logic to this (see also baby crocodile in Marvel CMF, but not in Wildlife Rescue sets)

30 minutes ago, williejm said:

Agreed, there’s not always a coherent logic to this (see also baby crocodile in Marvel CMF, but not in Wildlife Rescue sets)

Wait a minute…a baby crocodile could show up in Wildlife Rescue Missions set? Let’s cross fingers for it.