Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

26 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

And I think that 60344 might bring chickens! @LCP thanks for the information! 

Fingers crossed it may bring a rooster too!

1 minute ago, Powered by Bricks said:

It may be as the 60344 is supposed to be a chicken barn so it might include chickens and a rooster

Okay so now I want a fox too 😜

Just now, williejm said:

I hope we get more brand new molds for animals, this first half sets offered us some nice new squirells and kittens. 

1 minute ago, Powered by Bricks said:

I hope we get more brand new molds for animals, this first half sets offered us some nice new squirells and kittens. 

We have yet to see the hare and otter in ‘normal’ colours (only as Harry Potter patronuses) so maybe we have some of those in sets to come 🤷🏽‍♂️

11 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Eletricbricks, right?

Yes :) www.electricbricks.com

Edited by LCP

10 minutes ago, williejm said:

I’m waiting for a fox too! I need a sly animal…

10 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

I hope we woul goat and cow!

1 minute ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Hey, let’s not judge foxes 🦊

17 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I hope we woul goat and cow!

Maybe in the barn set

With all the information given about the summer sets I think we may get:

-Goats, Cows, Chickens, Roosters and maybe a bull. 

I'm excited about these sets, stunts sets are OK as they might bring something cool, but I love the idea of a farm and grocery store, this reboot of farm may be small but its OK for me as I'm doing a scenario/diorama of a farm but in a small area, so this is perfect for me, also we even have the farm related great vehicles that are really nice and easy to find and the new tractor from the police command truck. 

The trains are coming back (yay) and this new passenger train is surprisingly big in piece count, I'm wondering what we will get as side builds. 

Grocery store is a fresh and nice idea and same goes for the market van,when I saw the friends market Street set I actually liked it and it made me start to hope for a city version of it, looks like it is a thing!  :)

The missions sets and the challenge sets sound a bit weird to me as I can't figure out what they would look like. 

So in my opinion the summer wave is good. 

Edited by Powered by Bricks

Rescue missions ? sounds like some variation of People Packs (2019 had a Space people pack too), set numbers of last people packs were very close to the Advent calendars.

Farm sets and grocery store sound nice as well.

Friends main street has an amazing grocery store so I wonder how that'll compare to City.

Edited by TeriXeri

Wildlife Rescue Mission set caught my attention - it’s pretty odd and interesting. I mean, we do have Wildlife Rescue subtheme last year. Sure, we don’t have any description so we have no idea what kind of wildlife it would be or where. For example, Wildlife Rescue subtheme is set into African scenery. I would hope for a jungle-themed set!

14 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

Friends main street has an amazing grocery store so I wonder how that'll compare to City.

I doubt it will be as good. A lot of the pieces will probably go to a vehicle too as usual with City sets.

WE ARE GETTING A BARN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Interesting that the stunts sets are continuing. If you haven't bought a bike they are amazingly fun and the minifigures are cool.

The themes are all over the place, farm, Mars, wildlife, stunt and a train. Sadly just one train.

2 hours ago, LCP said:

The list of city products to be released in June is out!

60332-Fearless Scorpion Stunt Bike(15 pieces)

60338-Stunt Curl Devastating Chimp(226 pieces)

60342-Stunt Challenge : Shark Attack(122 pieces)

60344-Gallinero(101 pieces)

60345-Farmers Market Van(310 pieces)

60346-Barn and Farm Animals(230 pieces)

60347-Grocery Store(404 pieces)

60352-Lego City Advent Calendar(287 pieces)

60353-Wild Animal Rescue Missons(246 pieces)

Looks like all the sets above can contain animals :pir-love:
I have been hoping for a new farm subtheme for many years, Lego have been teasing us with sets like the tractor and we have a lot of animal mould in production right now so it is the perfect time to do it :wink: Would be surprised if they do not give us a big farm set in the wave also :shrug_oh_well:

20 minutes ago, Maple said:

Interesting that the stunts sets are continuing. If you haven't bought a bike they are amazingly fun and the minifigures are cool.

The themes are all over the place, farm, Mars, wildlife, stunt and a train. Sadly just one train.

60336 can be the cargo train and 60335 the train station maybe

The wildlife theme from 2021 did have a lego exclusive big camp set 60307: Wildlife Rescue Camp, so that could still mean something similar with a bigger farm set.

Rocket Launch Centre didnt show up in the initial list of march space either.

Edited by TeriXeri

Just now, RacerRabbit said:

Bathtub Stunt Bike? Now this I have to see!

There won't be a tub. It's probably a guy in his underwear with a rubber ducky.

Thanks @LCP - super excited about farm and grocery market sets!  The design might not be too exciting on their own (hope I am wrong) - but the parts will offer so much possibilities.  Moar animals!

This is shaping up to be a very rough year for the wallet if TLG keep on doing what it is doing.

Edited by alvinofdiaspar

3 hours ago, Maple said:

Do you remember we talked about farm subtheme/sets a few months ago, huh? I gotta say I told you so - Lego is competely unpredictable. :P

Edited by DBlegonerd7

5 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Do you remember we talked about farm subtheme/sets a few months ago, huh? I gotta say I told you so - Lego is competely unpredictable. :P

I am very glad I am wrong. First time for everything. :wink:

14 minutes ago, Maple said:

I am very glad I am wrong. First time for everything. :wink:

I’m really excited about farm sets! I hope we would get some goat, cow, and/or rooster. 

I’m very sure we will see some chickens, since we know the set name. But we might see pigs.

if we indeed get new farmanimals, heck yeah i will be crazy!