New Polybag pictures from Brickset :

30585: Fire Patrol Vehicle

30585-1.jpg?202112120909

30587: Police Robot Unit

30587-1.jpg?202112120909

30589: Go-Kart

30589-1.jpg?202112120909

Will these be for sale or just GWP?

Plus will they be available in all countries? some seem to get more than others in the UK we have had the same polybags for nearly 2 years in some shops

1 hour ago, The Jersey Brick Guy said:

I don't mind these at all. I can integrate the police one with no issues and the race car is a fun little build. The fire one is a bit to juniorish to be properly incorporated into my city though.

I think rotating the "eye" on the robot 90 degrees either direction would be a big improvement.

42 minutes ago, koalayummies said:

Sweet now Lego police can use their stupid $75,000 robot dog to stalk unhoused minifigure encampments just like real life!

In real life the robot dog would have a gun on it.

I'm also disturbed by this 'in real life' talk, these are toys, not real like. In real life City sets would not be in jungles, volcanoes or outer space. In real life there isn't a moon space station or a moon base and won't be anytime soon.

Speaking about the zoo set conversation... instead of I would prefer a pet clinic. Not a big set, just a building with medical stuff, doctor ofc, 2 minifigs and a dog and cat for example. There is a big potential for it as we will get more kids and animals in upcoming sets.

25 minutes ago, fo4saken said:

Speaking about the zoo set conversation... instead of I would prefer a pet clinic. Not a big set, just a building with medical stuff, doctor ofc, 2 minifigs and a dog and cat for example. There is a big potential for it as we will get more kids and animals in upcoming sets.

Maybe next year could have a City pet clinic,  this year seems heavily Dog/Cat "care" focused in Friends, with an outdoor pet park and an indoor pet playground coming up (unrevealed sets but in catalog), alongside the 4+ pet clinic.

However, I still think there could easily be more cats and dogs in other city sets this year, It's been some years for minifig cats to show up again in non-mohawk or nion-licernsed sets, but I do hope more adult cats in sets , as 2022 has a lot of kittens but just 1 regular cat.

Edited by TeriXeri

1 hour ago, koalayummies said:

Sweet now Lego police can use their stupid $75,000 robot dog to stalk unhoused minifigure encampments just like real life!

I cringe every time I see that proposed Ideas set.

1 hour ago, Maple said:

I'm also disturbed by this 'in real life' talk, these are toys, not real like. In real life City sets would not be in jungles, volcanoes or outer space. In real life there isn't a moon space station or a moon base and won't be anytime soon.

...While ruminating in numerous posts about the lack of bathrooms, back alley dumpster access and elevator in the new modular.

These are toys not real life :wink:; minifigures don't have bodily fluids, bowel movements, landfills or need handicap access.

12 minutes ago, koalayummies said:

...While ruminating in numerous posts about the lack of bathrooms, back alley dumpster access and elevator in the new modular.

These are toys not real life :wink:; minifigures don't have bodily fluids, bowel movements, landfills or need handicap access.

Confused now. How is there a dog poo piece then? 😂

11 minutes ago, williejm said:

Confused now. How is there a dog poo piece then? 😂

It was meant as an ice cream piece all along :roflmao:

60328_alt3.jpg

3 hours ago, The Jersey Brick Guy said:

I don't mind these at all. I can integrate the police one with no issues and the race car is a fun little build. The fire one is a bit to juniorish to be properly incorporated into my city though.

I totally agree to the 100th power. I'm really loving these polybags myself. I can get the little vehicle polybags and make a karting track, which could also act as a driving school in my town. Kudos to those people at Lego who came up with the idea of little road vehicles in polybags. 

4 hours ago, fo4saken said:

I did mention that a few times before :)

It’s not a doctor, it’s a veterinarian. Jus tFYI :)

We already have some vets in Wildlife Rescue subtheme but I often feel that City doesn’t have any urban pet clinics yet. Friends do have pet clinics sets. We now have kittens, so it would cool to see puppies soon. In my best opinion, I think we will get pet clinic sets one day. :)

What's up with 60325's yellow? It'n not new neon yellow, and it's not normal yellow, is it just touched up so much that it looks like that?

9 minutes ago, Maple said:

What's up with 60325's yellow? It'n not new neon yellow, and it's not normal yellow, is it just touched up so much that it looks like that?

And who said it should have new neon yellow? Cement mixer has got normal yellow color

60325_alt1.png

Look at the yellow from it and the yellow from the crane. They don't look like the same color. Is the crane a different yellow?

The render colors on the 2022 set pictures are weird and oversaturated.

The crane looks Flame Yellow on the renders, but so do the minifig heads, however it's much closer to normal Bright Yellow on the photo and 3d spinaround picture on the LEGO site.

I think it's regular Bright Yellow because it's basicly a remastered version of 1489: Mobile Car Crane

Edited by TeriXeri

5 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

The render colors on the 2022 set pictures are weird and oversaturated.

The crane looks Flame Yellow, however on the photo it's much more like Bright Yellow.

That's what I was wondering. So they are both just yellow?

5 minutes ago, Maple said:

That's what I was wondering. So they are both just yellow?

That's what I think, the 3d spinaround picture on the LEGO shop has the best image colors imo. 

The School building and the Beach Rescue building/quad do have some flame yellow brick accents, compared to the minifig heads/bus/paddles there's a clear difference.

Edited by TeriXeri

1 hour ago, fo4saken said:

And who said it should have new neon yellow? Cement mixer has got normal yellow color

60325_alt1.png

...and I think it looks good in those colors. I just wish it were 5-12 instead of 4+.