Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

I really hope my toy store will get the polybags for once. Just love the kid's playground, even if there is a frog and no squirrel.

Two unconfirmed products have been registered with Brickmerge.
The numbers are 60335 and 60336.

Love the ice cream truck chase. Such a wacky idea, and the mini figs are great.
Might have to break my AFOL promise of only buying ‘big’ sets.😁

38 minutes ago, LCP said:

Two unconfirmed products have been registered with Brickmerge.
The numbers are 60335 and 60336.

Perhaps one of those may be a town planning set. 

2 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

Perhaps one of those may be a town planning set. 

Based on the price of these products, I think they're trains.

The prices of 60335 and 60336 are $79.99 and $179.99, respectively.
I think 60335 is a train station and 60336 is a high-speed train.

2 hours ago, LCP said:

I think one of those would be a train station and the other one a city center

2 hours ago, LCP said:

I would say one would be a D2C in the city line similar maybe to town or city square.

1 hour ago, lightningtiger said:

I would say one would be a D2C in the city line similar maybe to town or city square.

According present LEGO policy, yes, this possible it

Edited by ZorixPL

Thanks to @williejm, this turtle has a dark red shell while flippers and head are tan. It’s based on loggerhead!

I am so excited about a wide diversity of animals (kittens, toucan, foal, turtle, and more). 

Just curious - once the new sets are released in January/March, which sets you will plan to buy?

52 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Just curious - once the new sets are released in January/March, which sets you will plan to buy?

You know what? City impressed me so much this year that I don't know which sets I want. Even the 4+ sets are awesome. But I won't buy those. Mostly the sets that have road plates included and there are a lot of those this year. 

Edited by Poodabricks

56 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I think the €10-€30 sets are the most interesting/best value in Europe.

For the bigger Town sets I like the Police Station the best, Fire Station and Hospital aren't bad either, I just think the 2018 hospital offered a bit more.

Crane is cool as well.

School, bank, factory are somewhat overpriced or too vehicle focused (the €10-€30 vehicle sets are more interesting to me except for the 4+ or helicopter truck)

Space Sets I consider a different category but are amazing so far.

Overall there are also lot of good 2022 sets in other themes that can fit in a City, like the Ice Festival, Friends Main Street, City of Lanterns.

Edited by TeriXeri

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Probably none. My son may want the space sets but he has quite a few from the last wave. In fact he's getting 60229 for Christmas. I typically buy one or two from the City line, Great Vehicles usually, just to build and have but there's just nothing interesting to me so far.

3 minutes ago, CDM said:

Probably none. My son may want the space sets but he has quite a few from the last wave. In fact he's getting 60229 for Christmas. I typically buy one or two from the City line, Great Vehicles usually, just to build and have but there's just nothing interesting to me so far.

I think he will love that set. The buildings are crap, but the rocket and it's transport are really well done.

3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I am thinking the hospital. And with the right extension the roof could fit the helicopter from 60343. I don't love the truck that comes with that, I'll have to see if I can finagle just the chopper from somewhere without paying over the odds.

3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Fire station, police station bank, beach, hospital and the 2 most expensive space sets, school maybe

That’s real cool that you plan to get some sets you want once they are released!

For me, I will get picnic and lifeguard station. Maybe mobile crane and ice cream heist sets. :)

On 12/5/2021 at 12:53 AM, DBlegonerd7 said:

I am so excited about a wide diversity of animals (kittens, toucan, foal, turtle, and more). 

So so far there is 

-New foal

-New color of adult horse? Or at least the return of the dark brown one after a long time

-Toucan

-Kittens

-Squirrels

-Turtle 

That's pretty good especially since we got loads of animals this year with Safari

I haven’t visited this subforum in a long time, but I couldn’t help but notice in the hospital and helicopter upcoming City sets, is the yellowish color new? It doesn’t seem to match any existing LEGO color, and bright light yellow isn’t green enough to match. 

9 hours ago, Merlict said:

So so far there is 

-New foal

-New color of adult horse? Or at least the return of the dark brown one after a long time

-Toucan

-Kittens

-Squirrels

-Turtle 

That's pretty good especially since we got loads of animals this year with Safari

Foal and horse both seem to be dark orange, so, yes, new colour.

We also have the penguin in a Lunar New Year set (so it may be more available, I.e.on Bricks and Pieces for first time)

… and a husky reprint/colour in CMFs. 

altogether pretty generous as you say, given the Safari bonanza last year.

6 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

I haven’t visited this subforum in a long time, but I couldn’t help but notice in the hospital and helicopter upcoming City sets, is the yellowish color new? It doesn’t seem to match any existing LEGO color, and bright light yellow isn’t green enough to match. 

Yes it's a new neon yellow/green type of color.

Basicly a non transparent version of this :

tn_49_jpg.jpg

13 hours ago, Merlict said:

So so far there is 

-New foal

-Toucan

-Kittens
-Squirrels
-Turtle 

The 2022 animals are all much smaller and will hopefully be used in sets for years and years to come. The 2021 Safari animals are very theme aimed and large.