because there has not no castle , pirates, train regular  series

this I - would buy on bricklink of brick
or I would occupy oneself investigation African frogs XD

1 minute ago, ZorixPL said:

Well, that it is Creator Modular, 

because there has not no castle , pirates, train regular  series

this I - would buy on bricklink of brick
or I would occupy oneself investigation African frogs XD

yes, that's why I don't want to compare City with Creator Modular.

If you see some of my posts in here, you will see my Town/City, there are a lot of 80s and 90s style Town buildings... I still have some early City series 

That's why I am keep comparing with City (2022) vs (2006/2007/2008 etc), not other series, otherwise, that's meaningless!   

I haven't bought any City series 2021 and only ice cream truck for City series in 2020... It's horrible to see in the City series in department stores now.

16 minutes ago, bright22 said:

yes, and keep reminding to everyone,

I am not expecting the City series is completed with "Creator Modular". Creator Modular is completely different style of buildings, concept, etc compare to the City Series

I am expecting City series is City series (could be playable for 7s like when we were kids).. like at what they have been restarted the city series again around 2007/2008. those products were for 5s to 7s kids..... Am I expected too much? Why do they drop the standard of City series so horribly? Especially since about 5 years ago.. when they started to release Police series (ugly products too) every years...  

Granted I am totally outside their City series target demographic now (the last time I was in it was the 80s, haha!) but the City builds from the last 5 years or so - especially the buildings are just so dumbed-down.

1 hour ago, ZorixPL said:

Lego City go to DUPLO

Lego Friend go to City 

paradox 

the Lego train will be ??

While I agree some of the police/fire sets are pretty 4+ish, the rest of the wave isn't half bad. The Nasa Launch site rocket is very nicely designed. The launch tower is by far the most deatiled and realistic and the SNOt construction on the rocket and realistic colours are brilliant.

As always the great vehicles theme is still realistic, the horse transporter especially. It is arguably better than the 2009 version. The park set and my city sets (lifeguard tower and school) are nothing special but I don't see any decrease in quality.

While the hospital is basic it doesn't have any of the ridiculous functions of the police/fire sets so I don't mind and it seems well designed overall.

The fire sets especially are easily modifiable (just get rid of the strange water shooters) and the rest of the models are OK. And there are parts of the other sets with AFOL appeal, like the ice cream van which is relatively normal on the exterior.

I actually like that there seems to be some separation. Police and fire is very KFOL aimed, while the rest of the theme, while kid focused, is still quite suitable (with modification) for AFOL buyers.

7 minutes ago, bright22 said:

tak, dlatego nie chcę porównywać City z Creator Modular.

Jeśli zobaczysz tutaj niektóre z moich postów, zobaczysz moje miasto/miasto, jest tam wiele budynków w stylu lat 80. i 90. ... Nadal mam kilka wczesnych serii City 

. Dlatego porównuję z City (2022) vs (2006/2007/2008 itd.), a nie inne serie, w przeciwnym razie to bez znaczenia!   

Nie kupiłem żadnej serii City 2021, a tylko ciężarówkę do lodów z serii City w 2020... Strasznie jest teraz oglądać serię City w domach towarowych.

I have watch . Very nice, I love it 

now I have smaller Lego Modular Town built, but very high quality details 9 x 9 road plate

normally  I would want bigger Lego Town but I don't have a money for that 

I buy once or twice till year some modular 

3 minutes ago, Stuartn said:

Chociaż zgadzam się, że niektóre zestawy policyjne / strażackie są dość 4 + ish, reszta fali nie jest w połowie zła. Rakieta NASA Launch jest bardzo ładnie zaprojektowana. Wieża startowa jest zdecydowanie najbardziej szczegółowa i realistyczna, a konstrukcja SNOt na rakiecie i realistyczne kolory są genialne.

Jak zawsze motyw wspaniałych pojazdów jest nadal realistyczny, zwłaszcza transporter koni. Jest prawdopodobnie lepszy niż wersja z 2009 roku. Zestaw parkowy i moje zestawy miejskie (wieża ratownicza i szkoła) nie są niczym specjalnym, ale nie widzę żadnego spadku jakości.

Chociaż szpital jest podstawowy, nie ma żadnej z absurdalnych funkcji policji/zestawów strażackich, więc nie przeszkadza mi to i ogólnie wydaje się, że jest dobrze zaprojektowany.

Szczególnie zestawy ogniowe można łatwo modyfikować (po prostu pozbądź się dziwnych wodnych strzelanek), a pozostałe modele są w porządku.  też części innych zestawów o wyglądzie AFOL, takie jak furgonetka z lodami, która jest stosunkowo normalna z zewnątrz.

Właściwie podoba mi się, że wydaje się, że istnieje pewna separacja. Policja i ogień są bardzo ukierunkowane na KFOL, podczas gdy reszta motywu, choć skupiona na dzieciach, jest nadal całkiem odpowiednia (z modyfikacją) dla kupujących AFOL.

Yes, Space Port and Moon base they are cool look

I think this is dictated a Elon Musk and space race by USA Company   

Oh now I understand what ZoriaxpL’s “City goes to DUPLO, Friends goes to City…..” post means now. 

It kinda makes sense to me. 

1 hour ago, ZorixPL said:

Lego Comapny was bankrupt, when they did Jack Stone and 4 Juniors 

they said that they do not it would to make a mistake this again

but... 

what goes around ... comes around

Yeah.... 
Clearly LEGO knows nothing as they are the biggest toy company on the planet and makes billions in profit.

Przepraszam za mój angielski, mogę lepiej Niemcy 

Pochodzę z Europy Środkowej, Polska.

6 minut temu Maple powiedział:

Tak... 
Najwyraźniej LEGO nic nie wie, ponieważ jest największą firmą zabawkarską na świecie i zarabia miliardy.

Najwyraźniej LEGO nic nie wie, ponieważ jest największą firmą zabawkarską na świecie i zarabia miliardy.

Dlatego są ślepi na potrzeby AFOL

Edited by ZorixPL

25 minutes ago, ZorixPL said:

Przepraszam za mój angielski, mogę lepiej Niemcy 

Pochodzę z Europy Środkowej, Polska.

Dlatego są ślepi na potrzeby AFOL

I used google to see the translation of your message..

After I read it, I couldn't stop laughing!! xD

Lego earns a lot of money in this 2 years, one of the reason is Covid that people cannot move around, once when this issues would be solved.. some companies like this - as manufacturing the products like this would be in big troubles again

TOP MISS: The school is the greatest disappointment, especially for the price. The bus, I mean most of us can do better. Too bad and I do want that teacher fig - I wore almost the exact outfit the other day at work (as a teacher)!

TOP HIT: Hospital is creative and pretty cool as are the Lunar Research Base and Launch Center. Definitely the highlights.

MY WALLET: Love the Picnic in the Park - will get one or three (for my City's Parks dept), Probably the Beach Lifeguard Station for the figs and bike, maybe the Mobile Crane (looks good) and maybe the Horse Transporter (great trailer and figs, average tow vehicle, and lame price).

Edited by Some Guy With LEGO

LEGO was the biggest toy company before covid. The biggest market of LEGO is/was the USA where we don't have lockdowns and act like everything is normal.

City has ben meh and overpriced for a decade, but LEGO knows how to make money. City isn't marketed towards anyone reading this, We aren't the market.

Just now, Maple said:

LEGO was the biggest toy company before covid. The biggest market of LEGO is/was the USA where we don't have lockdowns and act like everything is normal.

City has ben meh and overpriced for a decade, but LEGO knows how to make money. City isn't marketed towards anyone reading this, We aren't the market.

If you are counting Ninjago sets, I know a lot of people get crazy because they love the "robot cartoon" as they were kids

Understand what you mean!

Just now, bright22 said:

If you are counting Ninjago sets, I know a lot of people get crazy because they love the "robot cartoon" as they were kids

Understand what you mean!

Thanks for translating that, Google wasn't translating it.

There are three products that haven't been released yet.
It is a product of 30587, 60348, and 60349.
The images of the 30585 and 30589 products came out, but they came out blurry.

18 minutes ago, LCP said:

Are they meant to be released in January or March? 

22 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Are they meant to be released in January or March? 

Yes.

7 hours ago, Maple said:

City isn't marketed towards anyone reading this, We aren't the market.

🏼This. 

9 hours ago, LCP said:

For that we just got the small image of 60348 from the back of the box from 60350,about space I have to say this big sets are really nice, but I think it's a bit weird to add a palm tree to the center set

Can't wait to see the polybags in high res pics

Edited by Powered by Bricks

2 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

For that we just got the small image of 60348 from the back of the box from 60350,about space I have to say this big sets are really nice, but I think it's a bit weird to add a palm tree to the center set

Can't wait to see the polybags in high res pics

Yeah. Currently, only the image of 30588 product came out, but I think it's a product with good composition.

I’m not sure if someone did mention that but the new sets are on S@H website now. 

And I love some of them.

58 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I’m not sure if someone did mention that but the new sets are on S@H website now. 

And I love some of them.

They are up, but you can't buy them, just to make that clear. :laugh:

The terrier mold we saw is in the $150 friends set and is the least Friends mold I've ever seen. 

So the Moonbase is $120USD for less than 800 pieces but the rocket is $150 for 1000 pieces so that price isn't as we thought.

4 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

I think we know that......

You never know. 10-15 years ago LEGO would start releasing a few sets in the end of November.

Edited by Maple