Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

2 hours ago, lightningtiger said:

People.....I just saw that the crappy police station uses NEW eight wide door frames perfect for store fronts it will be an ouch on bricklink price wise.

Cool new door piece but looks 6 wide to me

The moon base has promise but the rest is garbage. I’ll reserve judgement on that sub-theme until I see the rest. The police subtheme is more of the same: ridiculously designed vehicles and forced crook character themes. The hospital is a huge bore. And why do they keep using that tiny brush guard? How disappointing. Looking forward to seeing more but I’m not hopeful. The decline continues. 

1 hour ago, CDM said:

The moon base has promise but the rest is garbage. I’ll reserve judgement on that sub-theme until I see the rest. The police subtheme is more of the same: ridiculously designed vehicles and forced crook character themes. The hospital is a huge bore. And why do they keep using that tiny brush guard? How disappointing. Looking forward to seeing more but I’m not hopeful. The decline continues. 

absolutely agree what you say.

I am surprised how good for the moon base. the colour, design and looks realistic

However the rest are horrible, more horrible than 2021.

Finally, I've been waiting for this so so long. Whoa!

School Day: 

Edited by fo4saken

Well, what to say... Waiting for new sets from July this year and got same feeling (dissapointed) as I had last year.

The most complex set is in space theme (which I dont collect) and this is how I imagine what City sets should look like.

All of the sets have something interesting, but there is nothing for me for insta buy... I like school set with a lot of external details and overall atmosphere, but... What the hell is that building.. I would rather have that set without school bus but with bigger building with more than one class (probably). :innocent2:

Same for 60330 Hospital. I like new torsos, small helicopter, squirell and clown but... Ambulance is "Friends theme feeling thing" for me, round glasses do not make sense for me. Also question is, why there isnt "hole" on second floor between both wings of the building. *huh*

Change to yellow strip in Fire sets looks pretty decent and giving a new impulse to that subtheme.

Im looking forward for polybags, Lifeguard Station, Fire rescue and Police chase and mobile crane. That will be probably all for me in this wave. And will hope that summer sets will look more like Space base set.

EDIT: Few sets wasnt revealed yet (60317 for example) so maybe I´ll get something from them.

Edited by Vlado_sk
TYPO

13 minutes ago, Vlado_sk said:

Ambulance is "Friends theme feeling thing" for me,

While it does look friends-ish, I feel this is more coincidence with the friends colours actually being closer to realism, with those colour more common on European ambulances. And if we need to sacrifice an ambulance for finally a new paramedic torso I am happy to accept that.

I also don't collect space but it is certainly a nice build. The school set is decent but doesn't seem to be anything extraordinary though it seems to be the smallest set with the 6-wide door.

Edited by Stuartn

6 hours ago, CDM said:

60327 Horse transporter leak on IG.

6 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

Looks good for what it is, didn't really expect much more then that, I'm glad it's a different horse color, and a saddle included.

I like the show jumping bar, and I think it'll add some play value to the set as as a whole.

I can not find the picture, but it is one horse and one husky included?!

2 sets with brown and 1 with grey squirrel?

35 minutes ago, fo4saken said:

Finally, I've been waiting for this so so long. Whoa!

School Day: 

wow.... my guessing was right, I did the right thing to buy 2x Lego Friends schools this year then amended it.

I never feel regret after I see this picture!

Looks so horrible!

The first school-themed set in lego city theme in decades (if ever), and they (TLG) give us a small facade and bus... That's just ridiculous. The rest of the sets are crap too, besides that Moon Base... Love new torsos and some new parts such as squirrel etc. But overall... a huge disappointment, as usual. 

Oh guys sorry I'm late but I love this sets after seeing all of them except the 60312 and 2 of the space sets, I do like these sets, police station is not the best but it is more details and reminds of a older set I got last year 7744, I do like the way they used the roadplates this time, school is also nice, but my favorite of these is the bank with that great bank building, fire Brigade operation is something actually nice, and the fire station is quite tall, but as a city lover and I will get all of these to make my roadplates city bigger 

29 minutes ago, Blazej_Holen said:

The first school-themed set in lego city theme in decades (if ever), and they (TLG) give us a small facade and bus... That's just ridiculous. The rest of the sets are crap too, besides that Moon Base... Love new torsos and some new parts such as squirrel etc. But overall... a huge disappointment, as usual. 

it's a joke for the school.. No roof in 2nd floor! "AMAZING DESIGN"!

16 minutes ago, fo4saken said:

And this vehicle on the left is probably 60348 Moon Rover, right?

Lego-60350-7-1200x675.jpg

Yes, that's right.

It is really cool that medics uniforms will match with Wildlife Rescue one. I knew I'm making good decision keeping that truck with doctor only for the city animal rescue purpose

ME5DKIQ_o.jpg

And the school will have the skeleton for science class

ME5DKOV_o.jpg

Edited by fo4saken