Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

5 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Hmm, I don’t see 60327 - Horse Transporter on that list? 

Unfortunately no new information yet about the horse(s) :shrug_oh_well:

On 10/6/2021 at 1:28 PM, TeriXeri said:

I don't think a big passenger airport set is likely for 2022 since the 2020 large airplane will still be sold until December 2022, Brickset recently added dates to sets they got from some official source.

Maybe we can actually get a big airport, because the main thing of 60262 is just the plane, I think LEGO Will do An Airport Set but a small plane to keep selling copies of 60262 

Edited by Powered by Bricks

43 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Unfortunately no new information yet about the horse(s) :shrug_oh_well:

Darn it all! This set is the only one I’m mostly interested in so I wanna know its description so bad!

2 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Maybe we can actually get a big airport, because the main thing of 60262 is just the plane, I think LEGO Will do An Airport Set but a small plane to keep selling copies of 60262 

But we don’t have piece counts yet.

1 hour ago, Powered by Bricks said:

New Lego Polybag coming! 

30587-Police Robot Team

Sounds interesting. 

I searched Brickmerge, and it is searched as a creator series.
But if this is the city series, the numbers of the city polybag products will probably be as follows.
30586~30590.

Looking at Jedipenguin again, it's a city product.

21 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

And neither a summer list

It’s kinda early to know about summer list.  But I’m so glad to know Lunar subtheme would be released in March instead of summer, leaving a new subtheme open to theories. 

5 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

It’s kinda early to know about summer list.  But I’m so glad to know Lunar subtheme would be released in March instead of summer, leaving a new subtheme open to theories. 

Yea but I didn't understand why the quote? Everything we know is just about January and march, nothing about what i said before(about my theory about airport) 

5 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Yea but I didn't understand why the quote? Everything we know is just about January and march, nothing about what i said before(about my theory about airport) 

What quote? 

15 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

60262 is out of stock/sold out at Shop.lego.com and has spent some time on my local Lego Stores Clearance/Damage Box area. I just snagged one for something around $80. This is normally a sign that a set is being retired. Even if they don't announce it as such. So we may see a new Airplane set of some sort? But I doubt we would see it before the summer release waves. We also can't predict the nature of the set if they do release a new plane? 60262 was an oddball. A "Combi" half passenger/half cargo. So would we get a new passenger? a new Cargo? Some smaller utility plane? 

10 hours ago, Faefrost said:

60262 is out of stock/sold out at Shop.lego.com and has spent some time on my local Lego Stores Clearance/Damage Box area. I just snagged one for something around $80. This is normally a sign that a set is being retired. Even if they don't announce it as such. So we may see a new Airplane set of some sort? But I doubt we would see it before the summer release waves. We also can't predict the nature of the set if they do release a new plane? 60262 was an oddball. A "Combi" half passenger/half cargo. So would we get a new passenger? a new Cargo? Some smaller utility plane? 

I guess big planes don't really sell as well as little planes like the 2020 mail plane do. Plus sets like this don't usually stick around for long. I've been to my local department stores and couldn't find it. 

2 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

I guess big planes don't really sell as well as little planes like the 2020 mail plane do. Plus sets like this don't usually stick around for long. I've been to my local department stores and couldn't find it. 

Big planes are probably like trains. But without as large of an obsessive adult hoobyist pool. Kids may get 1 large plane. But most kids will not have more. They are big and hard to store. So while they sell at a steady predictable way. They don't benefit from a lot of yearly focus.

15 hours ago, Faefrost said:

So we may see a new Airplane set of some sort? But I doubt we would see it before the summer release waves. We also can't predict the nature of the set if they do release a new plane? 60262 was an oddball. A "Combi" half passenger/half cargo. So would we get a new passenger? a new Cargo? Some smaller utility plane? 

I really want a Big airport set with a separate control tower, a smaller plane compared to 60262, a taxi and some road plates as normal roads or as a runway with new prints.

About the new polybag:sounds interesting to get a set with much likely 2 or more elite police themed minifigs and a robot similar to the 2019 space sets robots.

Thank god this polybag is not the same as the latest polybags. Nice move LEGO! :pir-thumb:

OK, so it's been a while since the description from stonewars been posted, that means there's a high chance of getting leaks today or tomorrow,if not I'm going to be really sad :cry3: (I admit I'm a guy that's crazy for leaks) 

I really can't wait to see the hospital, the bank, the mobile police unit and the fire and police team up set and (finally) I really can't believe it, MY DREAM CAME TRUE, WE'RE FINALLY GETTING A NEW MOBILE POLICE UNIT *excitement*

Ps:if someone knows where to find leaks, please tell me

I think it’s best to lower our expectations at this point. Of course, it’s just a leak season for winter wave!

Don't images of new products come out in November?
I don't think it will come out between today or tomorrow.

3 hours ago, LCP said:

Don't images of new products come out in November?
I don't think it will come out between today or tomorrow.

Last year, preliminary images leaked October 6th and official ones November 20th.

28 minutes ago, fo4saken said:

Last year, preliminary images leaked October 6th and official ones November 20th.

I know, but I'm not sure that the preliminary image will come out this week.

3 hours ago, LCP said:

I know, but I'm not sure that the preliminary image will come out this week.

Exactly. As I mentioned in my post above, I am lowering my expectation. 

Leaks could be unpredictable.

2 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Exactly. As I mentioned in my post above, I am lowering my expectation. 

Leaks could be unpredictable.

Yeah, we need to wait slowly.
Btw, I'm very happy that the server was down a few hours ago and it was restored.