Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

14 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

Hey! I've got a tiger just like that. Only its an older mold. 

I also got a tiger, it's the 60162 version, is it the same? 

@Poodabricks @Powered by Bricks Yup, this tiger is much COOL because stripe pattern! I have a feeling it may come back in a near future with some more new printing down the back (where studs are) along with tiger cubs (reusing lion cub mold). 

Anyways, happy World Tiger Day! :)

22 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

@DBlegonerd7 @Powered by Bricks If I knew tiger day was a thing, I would've been celebrated. Tiger is actually my favorite animal. My sigfig has one. 

Then you should wear a tiger-striped shirt or baseball cap! :) 

What is sigfig?

Also, I will do Lego lion picture for World Lion Day (Aug 10) and elephant for Aug (12). Lion is always my favorite animal so now finally I get a maned lion and lion cub molds, that I can have a pride (group).

6 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

What is sigfig?

Oh! You've never heard of the term? Well a sigfig is in the AFOL and TFOL vocabulary. It basically means a minifigure that is based off of you or a person you wish to be. A sigfig can also describe who you'd be if you were in the Lego universe. You make the sigfig yourself and you can tell about that sigfig in stories just like you'd do an OC in fanfiction about your favorite show. 

7 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

Oh! You've never heard of the term? Well a sigfig is in the AFOL and TFOL vocabulary. It basically means a minifigure that is based off of you or a person you wish to be. A sigfig can also describe who you'd be if you were in the Lego universe. You make the sigfig yourself and you can tell about that sigfig in stories just like you'd do an OC in fanfiction about your favorite show. 

Oh! That totally makes sense! Thank you for your time to explain dude! :)

1 hour ago, LCP said:

Not bad! Do you know when it iwll be released? 2022 as we are disussing about new sets next year? 

5 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

Nice! 2021 or 2022?

This product is scheduled to come out at the end of August this year.

4 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Not bad! Do you know when it iwll be released? 2022 as we are disussing about new sets next year? 

The first stuntman Quadbike was released yesterday and the police officer behind him is scheduled to appear later next month.

77943, 77944 products will be released.
Maybe it is a renewal of 60106, 60110 products that were released in the past.

When I looked again, the number of bricks in 77943 was 239 and the number of bricks in 77944 was 908.

7 minutes ago, LCP said:

When I looked again, the number of bricks in 77943 was 239 and the number of bricks in 77944 was 908.

Nice! It's weird seeing a starter set with 239 pieces, also it's weird the fact that there are different reference numbers

1 minute ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Nice! It's weird seeing a starter set with 239 pieces, also it's weird the fact that there are different reference numbers

77943 is supposed to be a LEGO City fire station that appears with a control center and garage, a fire department buggy, a motorcycle and 3 minifigures. And 77944 should consist of a fire station with a slide bar, a garage with 2 roller doors, a fire engine, an off-road vehicle, a helicopter and 6 minifigures as well as a dog.

2 minutes ago, LCP said:

77943 is supposed to be a LEGO City fire station that appears with a control center and garage, a fire department buggy, a motorcycle and 3 minifigures. And 77944 should consist of a fire station with a slide bar, a garage with 2 roller doors, a fire engine, an off-road vehicle, a helicopter and 6 minifigures as well as a dog.

How do you know that? 

3 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

How do you know that? 

I found out after looking at the instruction manual on the official website of Lego.
If you search the numbers of the products, you will find additional explanations below and above all, related news from Stonewars.

Edited by LCP

5 minutes ago, LCP said:

I found out after looking at the instruction manual on the official website of Lego.
If you search the numbers of the products, you will find additional explanations below and above all, related news from Stonewars.

Thank you, I could see a bit of details after looking at the instructions page(I often see that after finding that 60308 leak) looks like they are new kinds of sets instead of re releases, soon there will be leaks, I had seen the leaks of the Fiat 500 and the dinosaur set. 

1 hour ago, LCP said:

Link please?

EDIT: Nvm, I saw it.

Edited by Poodabricks

On 7/30/2021 at 7:11 AM, DBlegonerd7 said:

You're welcome! 

City Advent Calendar pics are out!

That must be the worst snowman ever hahaha

Edited by Robert8

35 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

That must be the worst snowman ever hahaha

Dude, I agree! I wish lego could do a better job with snowman…

7 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

It looks as though its modelled after Duke DeTain.

Finally we have a Fendrich minifigure, could this be a hint of a Fendrich Tower set?