Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

4 hours ago, fo4saken said:

Maybe it says NEW or WIP or WDP, last word could be 2022... and first word looks like Red P.... I really don't know

Could it be ‘ Reef Police ‘? Maybe we are getting a coastal based police subtheme ? 🤷🏽‍♂️

2 hours ago, williejm said:

Could it be ‘ Reef Police ‘? Maybe we are getting a coastal based police subtheme ? 🤷🏽‍♂️

I highly doubt it (for me it doesn't say police) and it's a "My City" Subtheme set. Without "My City" in the name although all the other ones have it in their name. We also can't see what prefix some of the sets names have (the 3 police sets, the lifeguard set and this ominous nr. 28 set).

Everyone has mulitmillion pixel cameras in their pockets and this is shot with a potato.

38 minutes ago, rzmpf said:

I highly doubt it (for me it doesn't say police) and it's a "My City" Subtheme set. Without "My City" in the name although all the other ones have it in their name. We also can't see what prefix some of the sets names have (the 3 police sets, the lifeguard set and this ominous nr. 28 set).

Everyone has mulitmillion pixel cameras in their pockets and this is shot with a potato.

Yeah I'm kinda looking for a clearer version of that image of the full list. 

On 7/10/2021 at 12:22 AM, Derida said:
Hi everyone. I found this on a discord server. I hope i don't get banned for this. Here are the same names that were leaked a few days ago

им.JPG

Thanks for the information! The image is blurry, but I think I know what kind of products they are.

When you look at the picture of the new product list, I thought you wouldn't be able to see the letters, so I wrote a new name for the products that I can check as much as possible.

https://blog.naver.com/wonwoo0918/222427679632

60315 : TBD

60316 : TBD Police Station

60317 : TBD

60318 : Fire Helicopter

60319 : Fire Rescue & Police Chase

60320 : Fire Station

60321 : Fire Brigade

60322 : Race car

60323 : Stunt Plane

60324 : Mobile Crane

60325 : Cement Mixer Truck

60326 : TBD

60327 : Horse Transport

60328 : TBD My City Lifeguard Beach Park

60329 : TBD My City School

60330 : TBD My City Hospital

60343 : Rescue Helicopter Transport

Edited by LCP

1 hour ago, LCP said:

When you look at the picture of the new product list, I thought you wouldn't be able to see the letters, so I wrote a new name for the products that I can check as much as possible.

https://blog.naver.com/wonwoo0918/222427679632

60315 : TBD

60316 : TBD

60317 : TBD

60318 : Fire Helicopter

60319 : Fire Rescue & Police Chase

60320 : Fire Station

60321 : Fire Brigade

60322 : Race car

60323 : Stunt Plane

60324 : Mobile Crane

60325 : Ciment Mixer Truck

60326 : TBD

60327 : Horse Transport

60328 : TBD My City Lifeguard Beach Park

60329 : TBD My City School

60330 : TBD My City Hospital

60343 : Rescue Helicopter Transport

OH wow you even spotted the reference numbers! 

I have some corrections to do to this list

-60316-Police Station

1 hour ago, Powered by Bricks said:

OH wow you even spotted the reference numbers! 

I have some corrections to do to this list

-60316-Police Station

The number in the picture looks blurry, but I also wrote down the number because it was somewhat inferred.
There will be some mistakes.

@LCP it is really nice and kind from you, so thx for the list. One needs to be  corrected, *cement

60325 : Ciment Mixer Truck 

11 minutes ago, fo4saken said:

@LCP it is really nice and kind from you, so thx for the list. One needs to be  corrected, *cement

60325 : Ciment Mixer Truck 

I didn't know I wrote the wrong cement.
Thank you for letting me know.:pir-tongue:

13 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Could You See that 60326 set? 

Sadly, I don't see that either.

Wow @LCP! You foound set numbers, already? Nice findings! Thanks for sharing. :) 

I see a few missing set numbes between 60330 and 60343. If the list is true, I would assume we see more info about those 13 missing sets (I dunno if they would be scheduled for summer 2022).  

9 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Wow @LCP! You foound set numbers, already? Nice findings! Thanks for sharing. :) 

I see a few missing set numbes between 60330 and 60343. If the list is true, I would assume we see more info about those 13 missing sets (I dunno if they would be scheduled for summer 2022).  

There are small blurry numbers on the left side of the picture, so I wrote as much as I could see.
Some product numbers are likely to be inaccurate.
I think there will be a number of products between 60330 and 60343 that will be released in the summer of 2022. :)

On 7/9/2021 at 11:22 AM, Derida said:
Hi everyone. I found this on a discord server. I hope i don't get banned for this. Here are the same names that were leaked a few days ago

им.JPG

Im a bit late but this is what i see:

Tbd Police 

Tbd police station

Tbd Police 

Fire Helicopter 

Fire rescue and police Chase 

Fire station

Fire brigade

Race car

Stunt plane

Crane?

Cement mixer

??

Horse Transporter 

Lifeguard Beach Post 

School

Hospital

Helicopter Transport 

Lifeguard Beach Post, and Rescue Helicopter Transporter, would be the 2022 version of "Coast Guard" perhaps? 

A yellow colored helicopter (with red and blue accents) would be pretty nice, to go with the other "Beach Rescue" set.

60286-1.jpg?202009140310

Edited by TeriXeri

@toopizza13 Your brother works for Lego! Will there be a school bus included in the school set? Its about time City does one of those. If not, I'll just use the school bus from the friends dancing school set. 

41134.jpg

Edited by Poodabricks

Only one thing that caught my attention is “Lifeguard Beach Post” instead of “Lifeguard Beach Park”. Honestly, if it’s a correct name, that set name is much better. 

Thank you very much for the sets list, @Poodabricks@Powered by Bricks@LCP@toopizza13! :classic:

The most excited I'm for following sets:

- 60330 Hospital: I could well imagine it being very similar to https://brickset.com/sets/41318-1/Heartlake-Hospital, but without helicopter since there is one seperately in 60343 - a dream would be if it finally included a paramedic motorcycle, but that's supposably unrealistic

- 60329 School: I'm really surprised that TLG will offer us a school, but I really welcome it - nevertheless I wouldn'd put my hopes too high since for sure it won't be bigger than https://brickset.com/sets/41005-1/Heartlake-High, I fear that either there won't be a (school) bus included or the school building would be only very small or thin

- 60328 Beach Lifeguard Post: I guess it will be similar either to https://brickset.com/sets/1815-1/Paradisa-Lifeguard or more likely to https://brickset.com/sets/6334-1/Wave-Jump-Racers

- 60327 Horse Transport: I bet it will be very similar to https://brickset.com/sets/7635-1/4WD-with-Horse-Trailer

- 60324 Mobile Crane: I hope it won't be yellow but have a different color - the best would be a fire fighter's mobile crane, but that's supposably only wishful thinking - supposably this will be the biggest Great Vehicles set of the year (30 Euros) and look similar to the mobile crane in https://brickset.com/sets/60026-1/Town-Square

- 60343 Rescue Helicopter Transporter: I'm surprised that we get that kind of set, but it makes absolutely sense in addition to the hospital, but I bet that the helicopter itself unluckily will only be a simple small helicopter for one person and not a decent sized one - so the set should look very similar to https://brickset.com/sets/60183-1/Heavy-Cargo-Transport

For summer I expect a small wave of Arcitc / Antarctica Exploration sets and for fall three Trains sets (passenger train, cargo train and train station) - but possibly it's also Trains in summer and Arcitc / Antarctica Exploration in fall.

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

51 minutes ago, Klaus-Dieter said:

For summer I expect a small wave of Arcitc / Antarctica Exploration sets and for fall three Trains sets (passenger train, cargo train and train station) - but possibly it's also Trains in summer and Arcitc / Antarctica Exploration in fall.

I am just curious - why would you expect to see Arctic / Antarctica Exploration wave? Did we get Arctic subtheme in 2018, which it was not too long ago. 

Plus, there is no “hint” this year. For example last year, we got Safari Off-Raider (with lion Ness) and this year we are getting Wildlife Rescue subtheme. Last year, we got Stunt Team and this year, we are getting Stuntz subtheme. 

Additionally, there is a “parallel” pattern between Friends and City. For example, in 2019, Friends used to have its own ocean subtheme and last year, City is having Ocean Exploration. In 2020, Freinds has a jungle rescue subtheme and this year we are getting Wildlife Rescue subtheme.  This year, Freinds has its own Hospital, School, and Park. We will get City’s Hospital, School and Lifeguard Beach Post/Park. I only see Freinds’ forest subtheme this year so I dunno about City’s forest subtheme next year? Who knows. 

13 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Plus, there is no “hint” this year. For example last year, we got Safari Off-Raider (with lion Ness) and this year we are getting Wildlife Rescue subtheme. Last year, we got Stunt Team and this year, we are getting Stuntz subtheme. 

I think this is more likely, 2021 Tractor , to 2022 farm something, Horse trailer just adds to that.

2019 had a Snow Groomer and the Ski Resort at the end of that year, so Horse Trailer could still lead to something like a 1-off farm location set.

And then also 2021 had a Beach Rescue ATV , 2022 has a rescue helicopter, and a lifeguard post, I still think that might be the 2022 version of Coast Guard, since Police already has a big boat, and there's the 2021 set with the seaside mission.60308-1.jpg?202105031149

At most, I think if there's something Arctic, it'd be a research vessel/icebreaker as there wasn't one in 2018.

Edited by TeriXeri

1 hour ago, TeriXeri said:

I think this is more likely, 2021 Tractor , to 2022 farm something, Horse trailer just adds to that.

2019 had a Snow Groomer and the Ski Resort at the end of that year, so Horse Trailer could still lead to something like a 1-off farm location set.

And then also 2021 had a Beach Rescue ATV , 2022 has a rescue helicopter, and a lifeguard post, I still think that might be the 2022 version of Coast Guard, since Police already has a big boat, and there's the 2021 set with the seaside mission.

At most, I think if there's something Arctic, it'd be a research vessel/icebreaker as there wasn't one in 2018.

Agree with this, the emergence of the new sheep also adds weight to it being likely. 
Also would not be surprised if the new Lifeguard /coastal stuff made use of some of the newer ocean animals

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

With that being said, I totally see coast guard making a return given the beach patrol set. So for summer 2022, I'm looking at Farm, Cargo and Coast Guard as returning. 

Edited by Poodabricks

2 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

And then also 2021 had a Beach Rescue ATV , 2022 has a rescue helicopter, and a lifeguard post, I still think that might be the 2022 version of Coast Guard, since Police already has a big boat, and there's the 2021 set with the seaside mission.

I was talking about no “hint” for Arice / Antarctic subtheme. However, I gotta say, I agree with you on what you said about farming subtheme/sets and beach sets. However, we have no idea what kind of rescue helicopter would look like yet so we will hold it off for discussion later. 

1 hour ago, williejm said:

Agree with this, the emergence of the new sheep also adds weight to it being likely. 
Also would not be surprised if the new Lifeguard /coastal stuff made use of some of the newer ocean animals

100% agreed. I would be surprised to see a sea lion / seal mold. :)

59 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

With that being said, I totally see coast guard making a return given the beach patrol set. So for summer 2022, I'm looking at Farm, Cargo and Coast Guard as returning. 

Yeah i could see easily that Coast Guard subtheme would make a return for 2022. Sorry for confusion - I was talking about a lack of hints for Arctic / Antarctic subtheme.