Hi everyone,

I wanted to complete this build a few weeks ago.
Hayfever was quitte extreme this year.
It almost caused a builders block.
The plan was a bit different from what it has become.

The Alpha Team has infiltrated the base of Ogel. Crunch is placing the explosives at the power core, which is needed for the orbs. Charge is at the lookout. Cam is at the computer, trying to find the man behind all of this. Dash and Radia are hidden. They have spotted the guards walking towards Charge and Crunch. Can Crunch and Charge hide themselves or should Dash create a diversion?

51283477108_a07f7a9d0a_c.jpg

For more pictures, please look into my Flickr album.

This MOC is awesome! I love it so much when people do their own creations based on original LEGO themes, and this is no exception. This looks exactly like what I would imagine Ogel's base interior would look like!

This is cool!  I really like the conveyer belt and the red-tinted window panels.  And I think those doors are launchers positioned vertically -- pretty clever!

That's a very cool factory scene by itself, and then being Ogel Themed adds bonus points for sure.

This is very neat! I do sort of wish it included a skull motif like Ogel's bases in the first and second year of the theme... it seems big enough that something like that could be incorporated somewhere. Ogel has never been known for his subtlety, after all!

On 7/1/2021 at 4:00 PM, TeriXeri said:

That's a very cool factory scene by itself, and then being Ogel Themed adds bonus points for sure.

Completely agree. I saw 'Ogel' and couldn't click fast enough to see it. Loving it.

Thank you all! :thumbup:
I wanted to add a skull, but the entire build was different than what I had in mind. 
It was more an accident that the build was more industrial.