Operacion Saturno

I can't upload images

Greetings.

I tried to upload an image in the post below:

However it tells me there's no more space to upload images, so I tried to delete images from previous posts and although they were delete, they still appear as uploaded. I also tried to delete them using the manage attachments when editing the image and I can't delete any of the pictures or previous posts.
So as last resource, i had to upload the image as my profile image.

I hope you can help me and extend the space for uploading images.

You need to put them on a picture hosting site. And then post a link to that here then they should show up automatically. (You might need deep link the picture.) The uploading on this site is only for your profile picture. 

Why does this answer not have some sort of pined thread with some sort of guide with it. This issue seems to come up enough for the new people, I would think someone would if made one by now. 

1 hour ago, Operacion Saturno said:

However it tells me there's no more space to upload images, so I tried to delete images from previous posts and although they were delete, they still appear as uploaded. I also tried to delete them using the manage attachments when editing the image and I can't delete any of the pictures or previous posts.
So as last resource, i had to upload the image as my profile image.

Uploading images is only for your profile image as we are not an image hosting site. You'll need to upload them to a host and put the link to the image (usually right click and copy image address at the host site). That will embed the image in your post. If you are posting something where the images are on Lego Ideas, you might able to copy the address to the image there but I have not tried it.

1 hour ago, samurai-turtle said:

Why does this answer not have some sort of pined thread with some sort of guide with it. This issue seems to come up enough for the new people, I would think someone would if made one by now. 

It does have a few different links in this very forum, as a matter of fact the thread is pinned and at the time of this comment is directly above this thread. :pir-wink:

19 minutes ago, Scoar Sonander said:

I use flickr, and when I upload the page link, it doesn't show the photo... any ideas?

You don't want to post the link to the flickr page.  You want to go to the photo on Flickr, click "view all sizes" under the download menu, find the size you want and right click on the image - select "copy image address" and paste that into your post.