https://ideas.lego.com/projects/c928192a-50a0-4c4c-90da-5224f92f1937 
This is a build of the Inn of the Prancing Pony from The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R Tolkien built as a Lego ideas submission to be made into a set. I have seen other versions of this inn and tavern submitted to LEGO ideas in the past, so I know there is interest out there in having this inn as a set. I hope to honor those previous submissions and see if we can reach 10K. The Prancing Pony is one of the most famous fantasy inns of literature and I would love to see this added as a set to the LEGO portfolio in the Lord of the Rings or castle genre. It is a very iconic medieval building. I would love you support if you would be willing to vote for this idea! Thank you! 

51172373681_eb383dd346_b.jpg

51172614298_be59e4a412_b.jpg51194482170_d41053f9a9_b.jpg

51172614283_663c98e78a_b.jpg

This looks great.  I like the lattice windows.  I like that you put in a nazgul.  Good luck on lego ideas.  

It's a beautiful set, and it captures the Lego LOTR/Hobbit aesthetic perfectly. I like the use of white flame pieces for smoke, that's a clever touch of NPU.

My only word of advice is to nix Aragorn's pipe if you want to submit it to Ideas. IIRC there's a rule against depictions of smoking. Other than that, good luck! This would make an awesome display piece.

Thank you to each of you for the encouragement! Please consider supporting the idea and sharing with your networks! I would love to see this become a set! 

Eric