Sign in to follow this  
Muriel

[MOC] Brickonium. A brief history about a dystopic planet.

A planet full of species from all over the universe, watched over by a system (big brother) called Defender, an extensive network of bots scattered everywhere. Brickonium synthesizes a toxic green lava product of the planet's own core and whose value lies in being a great space fuel, hence the attraction of the universe towards it. Crime, bounty hunters and resistance are present at all times.  

With this idea in mind I wanted to make this diorama using 16x32 MILS modules which is based on a future world, an aesthetic mix between Matt Groening's Futurama and other cyberpunk/dystopian worlds. My intention has been to capture this idea a little bit as well as to learn some simple wall techniques and let my imagination run wild, of course I have had tons of fun!!! I hope you like it.

51276692103_8507197048_w.jpgFront by Rafael Muriel, en Flickr

51276693348_3a3c71d22d_w.jpgBack by Rafael Muriel, en Flickr

The rest of the photos are on Flickr. I hope you enjoy it for a while. For me it has been hours of a lot of fun!

Edited by Muriel

13 hours ago, The Lego Theory said:

This is great! I feel like i’ve heard Brickonium somewhere… Maybe Life on Mars? Cool moc, great job!

Oh my god!!! 

You are right! In the first search I get this result and it is exactly what I imagined. 

https://alienencyclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Brickonium

It is pure coincidence, I see that the name is not original at all and that it already existed!!!! :O

I will have to change the name!!!!! XDDDD

Thanks for your kind words and for the note!!!!

Incredible set, so many things to look at! Gives me Blade Runner / Fifth Element vibes :) well done