Sign in to follow this  
BardDandelion

Warhammer III - Kislev vs Khorne Demons

Hi!

Wanted to present my newest diorama. It's inspired by "Total War: Warhammer III" trailers.

Kislev vs Khorne Demons Battle

It presents battle between forces of Kislev and invading army of Chaos.

Kislev is a northern kingdom of men. It is inspired and based on East Europe history and cultures - Russia, Poland and Ukraine etc. Their coat of arms is bear and these animals are commonly use in fight eg. to pull war sleds or to ride on them. Kislev is ruled by Tzarina Katarin Bokha who is powerful ice witch. You may spot her on the rock shooting magic ice missile into demon face.

Khorne is a Chaos god of war, blood and fight. Life of his followers, spawns and demons has only one purpose - to shed blood in the name of their god and collect skulls of fallen enemies for his Skull Throne.

20210624_171111

Hope you guys like it. ;)

Woow!!! *oh2* that is so awsome!!! I always had a soft spot for khorn´s agents, very nice, keep em coming.

This is a terrific build!  Khorne (the big red guy?) is perfect!  The face is terrifying and believable and the arms/legs/wings are in great proportion - and the scale is very impressive.  The only downside is he takes all the focus from the rest of the MOC which has terrific snow and rockwork!  Well done!

Great build.  I really like the use of the gear pieces for teeth.  The Chaos legion looks good.  I think you did a great job with Khorne.  Nice rockwork and the snow looks great.  Kislev warriors look good too.  

The great daemon are amazing, especially his face. I agree with jtooker comment about good proportions. Battle looks active and lively. Good work!
За царицу нашу Катарину!

Wow, this tremendous scale! The whole build is so packed with action it looks like a shot from a movie. Khorne is just perfect of course! Colors do fit together very well though it’s a shame that in the photo the snowy land kinda dissolves in the background.

Looks fantastic! I enjoy to look at all the details from the gigantic demon to the battle of the figs.
I have seen some youtube videos of warhammer battles and I predict these Kislev guys, well I wouldnt bet money on them. :grin: