Sign in to follow this  
Bregir

[COR-ChIV-Cat B-Clerics] Tensions in Nola Mar

As is the nature of things, in Oleon the balance of power is brokered between the clerics of the Order and the nobility-dominated military. In most settlements, this balance has long been established, but in the newly added jewel in Oleon's crown, Nola Mar, tensions are high. The large scale military operation to claim the island for Oleon led many officers to hope for fairly free roam from the Order. However, the more observant of the sort saw this vision fade swiftly as the mysterious Quiver of Artemis was uncovered. It brought flocks of pilgrims and, more importantly, clerics to the island, and ever since unsubstantiated rumours placed the Quiver's real location in any number of places, Nola Mar became a hotspot for the Order.

51275084003_ab8af80e27_c.jpg

Here, a few officers bemoan the rise of the order, as a procession of monks and clerics parade an Artemis-shrine through the city, conveniently passing through a large complex commandeered for officers' quarters.

51274166252_a5090219f3_c.jpg

Amongst some of the common soldiers, they are seeing a troubling fervour to fight less for the crown, and more for the Order, and this blasted quiver has given rise to some highly questionable discussions among the men.

51275084033_f5daa6ee7b_c.jpg

For the Clerics in Nola Mar.

This build turned out ok, but I would have liked to spend more time finishing it. It was repurposed several times (for various categories in the challenge). The blank windows and the empty ground does bother me a bit, but it was build for the time available. C&C as always welcome.

Make sure you don't look at it direcdctly! Krrp you eyes shut, Marion!

I like the two half-timbered houses with the pedestrian overpass.

Excellent writing, nice ground but above all I like how black perfectly matches sand green on the half timbered houses and the always successful minifigfest of yours!!!