51260154555_9675bf9bc7_k.jpg

Thanks for checking out my latest topic.
I finally bought the pieces to build my Boeing 747 irl. Feel free to support this project on LEGO Ideas if you want to see it become an official set.

While not being based on a specific variant of the 747 this model is meant to be a general tribute to this awesome marvel of engineering. The creation is built out of 603 parts (including stand) and the aircraft measures approximately 37 cm L x 33 cm W x 10.5 cm H (14.6" L x 13" W x 4.1" H). It includes many details such as printed decals representing the passenger windows and the doors, the four turbofan engines, removable landing gear and a sleek stand for dynamic display. In combination with the size the stand would make it a great swooshable desk display-piece for any fan of LEGO and aviation.

Feel free to check out this 3D-view of the creation on Mecabricks and the high resolution images on flickr.

51259858369_f52756fa8b_k.jpg

51259116581_ea20403bc9_k.jpg

51259116576_316b159579_k.jpg

Improved display stand:

51258387787_546e4b8068_k.jpg

Than you for your attention.

I have supported this and love this project, it's one of my favorite ones on LEGO Ideas. This deserves more supporters! When I first saw this project, I thought it was a better product idea than my Air Canada 737 MAX I made! :P

I would totally get it if it was made.

7 hours ago, NickLafreniere said:

I have supported this and love this project, it's one of my favorite ones on LEGO Ideas. This deserves more supporters! When I first saw this project, I thought it was a better product idea than my Air Canada 737 MAX I made! :P

I would totally get it if it was made.

Thank you very much! :)

Amazing build! This would make a great set for sure.

Edited by JintaiZ