Sign in to follow this  
Kintobor

Heroica: Glory Amongst the Stars Mission #3: Rat Catchers

"I don't want to go invading the mischief's space too much, I mean, we are asking them to move out and all."

On 7/19/2021 at 10:24 PM, Duvors said:

"Yes, you should.  And thank you, this is a very difficult thing to ask of anyone."

51311503187_6617bcf75e_o.jpg
"Thank you for at least giving me a chance." Hugo replies. "I know this doesn't mean much, but you have my gratitude for understanding. I didn't have much going for me before I came down here. The mischief means the world and stars to me. They're like family at this point."

On 7/20/2021 at 1:06 AM, Waterbrick Down said:

"So do we have further down the shoot to explore?"

51311503187_6617bcf75e_o.jpg
"Unless you want to go down into the trash compactor, I'd advise against it. I'll be heading on up. I'll wait for you in the basement. Uh, be careful arming that explosive, alright?" Hugo, having collected all the rats who now cling to his body like a fur coat, waves to the party as he makes his way back to the shaft to climb up the garbage heap.

For handling the situation peacefully, the party gains a point of experience!

"Aww, that's so sweet." Aysu watched the man and his Mischief head out. "Family sticks together." 

"Indeed, seems fittin'. Whelp, do we want to work on gettin' that bomb armed? I think Enson's suggestion about inputting all of the colors one at a time is a good strategy to start with."

"We only need to input five colors, once we've done that we'll already know whether or not the final color is part of the combination and how many of it.  Miss Aysu, if you will do the honors?"

"We going to go with all one colour first?" Aysu looked at the odd bomb. "I think I'll set it to All Red after all, that is a good colour for something dangerous!"

7 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

"We going to go with all one colour first?" Aysu looked at the odd bomb. "I think I'll set it to All Red after all, that is a good colour for something dangerous!"

Dialing in red four times into the bomb's safety detonator code and pressing the button causes a static-laden voice to churn out of the device.

"ZERO CORRECT COLOURS IN THE CORRECT SPOT. ZERO CORRECT COLOURS IN THE WRONG SPOT."

9 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

"No red here then!" Aysu checked it over again. "Green for go! All Green." 

"ZERO CORRECT COLOURS IN THE CORRECT SPOT. ZERO CORRECT COLOURS IN THE WRONG SPOT."

"ONE CORRECT COLOUR IN THE CORRECT SPOT. ZERO CORRECT COLOURS IN THE WRONG SPOT."

2 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

"Ok! I will keep the leftmost dial Purple. All the others, let's make them Blue."

"ONE CORRECT COLOUR IN THE CORRECT SPOT. ONE CORRECT COLOUR IN THE WRONG SPOT."

Edited by Kintobor

"Narrowing it down! We best be ready to lob it and run too." Aysu input the suggested combination.

4 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

"Narrowing it down! We best be ready to lob it and run too." Aysu input the suggested combination.

"Good point, shouldn't we be at the top of the chute then instead of the bottom?"

13 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"Ah I think I see. So should we switch the leftmost dial to blue, then shift the next one to purple, then blue, then blue?

"TWO CORRECT COLOURS IN THE CORRECT SPOT. ZERO CORRECT COLOURS IN THE WRONG SPOT."

55 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"So, Red, Purple, Blue, Red"?

"ONE CORRECT COLOUR IN THE CORRECT SPOT. ONE CORRECT COLOUR IN THE WRONG SPOT."

Edited by Kintobor

1 minute ago, Duvors said:

"Allow me:"

Enson will attempt Yellow Purple Yellow Blue.

"THREE CORRECT COLOURS IN THE CORRECT SPOT. ZERO CORRECT COLOURS IN THE WRONG SPOT."