Sign in to follow this  
kahir88

The hardest choice

Still didn't know, where to put my votes on both voting topics. Any suggestion? Or anyone wants my vote? Write here, or PM. me.

51262654647_f06b55bae5_z.jpg

Edited by kahir88

Haha, this is great! It is perfectly in line with the character of Conrad to be selling his vote to the highest bidder. Very fun idea, and great execution of it!

Ha ha ha!  As @Henjin_Quilones says, this is hilarious!  I love the metagaming aspect to the build, and it seems exactly like the kind of thing Conrad would do.  The build is great, and I love the boxes on their sides for voting boxes.  The pile of ballots on the back table spilling onto the floor is perfect.  Well done!

Those ballot boxes are perfect.  Brilliant idea really.  And I'm not even shopping for votes!  :laugh:

Neat little build, smart to have the boxes on their sides and partly sunken into the floor, very effective! Also it was just the reminder I needed to cast my vote in the lore category. :laugh::thumbup:

Hahah. This is hilarious and totally relatable. 
Ooooh the pressure! So many great entries. And only couple votes to cast. 
But I know you will make the smartest choice, brother. Just.. follow the breeze coming from the northern shores. Or your heart. I don't know.