Waterbrick Down

Heroica: Glory Amongst The Stars - Mission #1: Mercenaries On the Boreal Express

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

"Okay, now this is just getting annoying." 

"Actually, that'd be the next-to-last mistake he's made - I've got it from here; You and Soren just stay where you are.

"Pierce was right: You really need to work on paying attention to your surroundings. <Set to kill - Target locked.>" 
Yelana aims her rifle at the lefthand edge of the tank in H1 and fires
 

Easy, there, Big Shot - we can end this without destroying any more Boreal property.

To echo what Duvors said in the General Discussion thread, we really don't need to be taking any risks. Soren is at one health, and we don't really know what will happen if we fail the tank DC. I appreciate your creativity, but at this point, I'd rather be safe than sorry. We're practically guaranteed to be done in the next two rounds, I say we just repeat and let WBD auto-roll. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Legonater said:

Easy, there, Big Shot - we can end this without destroying any more Boreal property.

"LRTS property, you mean. And sure, let's keep this little dance up until we get to Con'stap, instead of ending it now and working on our exit strategy. Whatever you say, pilot-who's-scared-to-get-onto-a-ship." 
Yelana scoffs and rolls her eyes, as she replaces her rifle onto her back

 


OoC: 

Spoiler
16 minutes ago, The Legonater said:

To echo what Duvors said in the General Discussion thread, we really don't need to be taking any risks. Soren is at one health, and we don't really know what will happen if we fail the tank DC. I appreciate your creativity, but at this point, I'd rather be safe than sorry. We're practically guaranteed to be done in the next two rounds, I say we just repeat and let WBD auto-roll. 

OK - I understand. 👍
BTW, Yelana is irritated, not me! 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Classic_Spaceman said:

"LRTS property, you mean. And sure, let's keep this little dance up until we get to Con'stap, instead of ending it now and working on our exit strategy. Whatever you say, pilot-who's-scared-to-get-onto-a-ship." 
Yelana scoffs and rolls her eyes, as she replaces her rifle onto her back

Soren fired a baffled look at Yelana. Was she seriously trying to chastise him for not needlessly charging into the hands of people trying to kill them? Whatever. At least they were all working on the same page. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Would you two stop arguing and ready yourselves?" Zaria fires back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The heroes lay down heavy fire on the remaining Blackguard agent who manages to duck and weave all while still grappled by Zarai. After numerous escape attempts, the heroes disperse the O'Kor'uk's duplicates before finally killing the agent just as he makes to jump from the train.

51263193516_8424bdbf22_t.jpg
"Well, it was a good run..."

The heroes watch as the drop ship outside does one final sweep of the train and then pulls away disappearing into the gassy atmosphere of the planet.

Round 13
Yelana Rallies Soren - +2 Dice to next Offensive Combat Check
Soren vs. Agent Slice - (5,3,1+1) 2 Successes vs. (2) Hits Duplicate, 1 Duplicate removed
Zaria maintains Grapple

Agent Slice Acrobatics Proficiency vs. Zaria Athletics Proficiency - (6,3,2,4) 2 Success vs. (1,3,2,2) 1 Successes = Slice Escapes Grapple

Round 14
Yelana Rallies Soren - +2 Dice to next Offensive Combat Check
Soren vs. Agent Slice - (5,4,2+1) 3 Successes vs. (4,6,+1) 3 Successes = 0 Damage
Zaria Athletics Proficiency vs. Agent Slice Acrobatics Proficiency - (2,1,3,2) 0 Success vs. (2,1,2,1) 0 Successes = Zaria unable to Grapple

Agent Slice Flees - Acrobatics Proficiency (DC 3) - (2,1,2,4) 1 Success = Slice Unable to flee

Round 15
Yelana Rallies Soren - +2 Dice to next Offensive Combat Check
Soren vs. Agent Slice - (1,2,1,+1) 1 Success vs. (5,1,+1) 2 Successes = 0 Damage
Zaria Athletics Proficiency vs. Agent Slice Acrobatics Proficiency - (3,4,5,1) 2 Successes vs. (1,3,2,5) 1 Successes = Slice Grappled (Velocity reduced to 0)

Agent Slice Acrobatics Proficiency vs. Zaria Athletics Proficiency - (1,2,4,4) 2 Success vs. (3,2,5,5) 2 Successes = Slice remains Grappled

Round 16
Yelana Rallies Soren - +2 Dice to next Offensive Combat Check
Soren vs. Agent Slice - (1,1,2,+1) 1 Success vs. (2,3,+1) 1 Success = 0 Damage
Zaria maintains Grapple

Agent Slice Acrobatics Proficiency vs. Zaria Athletics Proficiency - (2,5,6,4) 3 Success vs. (6,4,1,6) 3 Successes = Slice remains Grappled

Round 17
Yelana Rallies Soren - +2 Dice to next Offensive Combat Check
Soren vs. Agent Slice - (5,4,3,+1) 3 Successes vs. (5,1,+1) 2 Successes = 1 Damage
Zaria maintains Grapple

Agent Slice Acrobatics Proficiency vs. Zaria Athletics Proficiency - (3,1,2,1) 0 Successes vs. (5,4,6,1) 3 Successes = Slice remains Grappled

Round 18
Yelana Rallies Soren - +2 Dice to next Offensive Combat Check
Soren vs. Agent Slice - (4,2,1,+1) 2 Successes vs. (1,6,+1) 2 Successes = 0 Damage
Zaria maintains Grapple

Agent Slice Acrobatics Proficiency vs. Zaria Athletics Proficiency - (6,5,6,5) 4 Success vs. (1,1,3,5) 1 Success = Slice escapes Grapple

Round 19
Yelana Rallies Soren - +2 Dice to next Offensive Combat Check
Soren vs. Agent Slice - (5,5,5,+1) 4 Successes vs. (1,2,+1) 1 Success = 3 Damage, KO'd
Zaria

THE BATTLE IS VICTORIOUS! (+1 Character Point for all players)

Party

51159739184_6833cca547_o.png
Zaria Kanara (Kintobor)
226 Year Old Female Elf
Character Points: 2/12
Vitality: 6/6
Velocity: 2
Strength: 2
Skill: 2
Smarts: 1
Spirit: 0/2
Proficiencies: Athletics 1, Religion 1, Melee Weapons 2
Known Spells: Warding Bond, Solar Flare
Credits: 0
Equipment: Power Khopesh (Standard Kintetic Melee Weapon), Dune Sea Armour (Standard Kinetic Armour)
Inventory: Repeating Slug Thrower (Standard Kintetic Long Range Weapon)

189444369_933832327392718_3084432536823807458_n.jpg
Soren Aeolus (The Legonater)
31-year-old male Human
Character Points: 2/12
Vitality: 1/5
Velocity: 2
Strength: 1
Skill: 2
Smarts: 2
Spirit: 0/2
Proficiencies: Arcana 1, Insight 1, Piloting 2, Short-Range Weapons 1
Credits: 10
Known Spells: Elemental Evocation, Entropic Mending
Equipment: MK-12 personal handgun (short-ranged standard energy weapon)
Inventory: Farsight Goggles, Hacking Chip, Vibro-Knife (Melee Standard Energy Weapon), Project File Folder (Mission Item)

49267649646_d026d4f5c6_t.jpg
Yelana Fennix (Classic_Spaceman) 
Unknown age Female Human. 
Character Points: 2/12 
Vitality: 6/6
Velocity: 2 
Strength: 2 
Skill: 3 
Smarts: 2 
Spirit: 1/1
Proficiencies: Artillery Weapons 1, Perception 1, Deception 1, Arcana 1 
Credits: 10
Known Spells: Obfuscate 
Equipment: Modular Sniper Rifle (Calibrated Energy Artillery Weapon), Farsight Goggles, Radiation Gauntlet (Standard Energy Armor)
Inventory: Plasma Potion x2, Cloaking Generator

Loot
5 Credits
imFFDaid8Zvw12zSWv1lIv_Ovn2HCNnTsc2DYRy7P8HfINgEpIVg65e8hZV8bs3GImr-TX3ADzbtFYlzirR1CQatMGR5Dp1rjmPht4JbHNJazmpCAM5tuwikID8LKEOWhbumOAfP Beam Blade (Standard Energy Melee Weapon)
niaHqgrETBAa_nDAo3-m3cLqroXMcxBbvKRGczju1KyjQavUPVHMqIoF__qj8egoIl2GCzFhM-EjNabm-l0KZly5C5BBdih9ab9gOfGAWxv6JKfYuV4MY6dmmdXroNQkRngGm52Q Tactical Leathers (Standard Energy Armor)
5H5Ka24PXuDxvPvzsY5o3cq5FtIdS08NB1nJLBgcFKo2kRh5_CFoiKVIt8QOQbGzwfOOjL3wi_CFnKT3_PJooDXPoDuMo3ZaFCjXzk6gh56qDikXgUlBw2Poit8yGxOgCPw0NzNz Farsight Goggles
imFFDaid8Zvw12zSWv1lIv_Ovn2HCNnTsc2DYRy7P8HfINgEpIVg65e8hZV8bs3GImr-TX3ADzbtFYlzirR1CQatMGR5Dp1rjmPht4JbHNJazmpCAM5tuwikID8LKEOWhbumOAfP Standard Issue Security Blaster (Standard Energy Short Range Weapon)
ApYKxj1hSMJOKbpOAkwBSFxYdOyw8diu5zNMyDSyHighY2mfewA1etTViqNlgiTCPBNJz0gXQhhGD-aA9RhVNYc26x5-kjNBLJKGP8AoauX5Prta9xQ1VzgVOxRIFUViK4vWHWo4 Plasma Potion
51507627508_efefd86f8c_t.jpg Energy Source (Mission Specific Item)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soren wiped sweat from his brow and checked the charge of his blaster. That took a lot longer than he was expecting. Was Zaria not going to chip in some damage eventually? Whatever. What's done is done, move on.

He eyed the armour. He could sure use some of that, if this fight was any indication, but he didn't figure he had the strength to shoulder it very long. Best to stay mobile. Maybe someday.

The weary pilot leaned against the wall. In his jacket, he felt the journal and key he had swiped from Kish. Damn, he'd nearly forgotten about them in all the hubbub. He'd have to take a look on the ride back to Ebria. Speaking of rides...

We should find the train staff. Tell 'em that everything is clear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zaria pants as she wipes the sweat off her brow, looking over the body of her quarry on the floor. She felt a pit in her stomach grow as her grip on her enemy let go, only to be dispelled by Soren’s blaster and Yelana’s assistance. A lingering sense of dissatisfaction washed away as the Blackguard transport flew off and out of view. There would come another time for her blade to bring justice here. She returned her attention to the O’Kor’Uk’s body, and readied her stance for prayer, speaking in her native language. There were more pressing matters to attend to.

“<Varuth, Father of Wisdom, Companion in Travels, Shower of the Ways, deliver this wayward soul from this life and unto the next. Though they may not be of the faith, guide them to their place of rest and see their immaterial being be at peace. Forgive them their trespasses, and see them safely down through the final journey. Guide their spirit away from damnation and suffering, and to the place where all journey's end.> 

Ro uk fouso. Be at peace."

Zaria lowered her hand and looked the corpse over before turning to Soren, then Yelana. 

“A finely place shot. Our foe was more agile then I anticipated.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

The heroes lay down heavy fire on the remaining Blackguard agent who manages to duck and weave all while still grappled by Zarai. After numerous escape attempts, the heroes disperse the O'Kor'uk's duplicates before finally killing the agent just as he makes to jump from the train.

51263193516_8424bdbf22_t.jpg
"Well, it was a good run..."

The heroes watch as the drop ship outside does one final sweep of the train and then pulls away disappearing into the gassy atmosphere of the planet.

Yelana stepped forward, rubbing the back of her neck. 
"Uuuggghhh. . . <Scan the cube - All data we can get.>" 
"<SCANNING. . . >" 
Stretching her neck with a crack, Yelana turned to the rest of the party. 
"Remember that godsdamn headache I said I had? Yeah, it's worse now. Ugh. I really need tea. . . " 
 

1 hour ago, The Legonater said:

We should find the train staff. Tell 'em that everything is clear. 

55 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

Zaria lowered her hand and looked the corpse over before turning to Soren, then Yelana. 

“A finely place shot. Our foe was more agile then I anticipated.”

"Uh. . . We should probably clean this shit up, first. And seriously - No acknowledgment that my plan was the better course of action? Really? Whatever. . . Zaria, check the engineers and make sure they're still stable." 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Yelana stepped forward, rubbing the back of her neck. 
"Uuuggghhh. . . <Scan the cube - All data we can get.>" 
"<SCANNING. . . >" 
Stretching her neck with a crack, Yelana turned to the rest of the party. 
"Remember that godsdamn headache I said I had? Yeah, it's worse now. Ugh. I really need tea. . . " 

Yelana Perception Proficiency Check (DC 1,3,5) - (4,2,4,3,+1) 3 Successes

Yelana is able to tell the cube exudes a fair amount of radiation and should probably be handled with at least some energy armor. The glow is very noticeable and pulsates every five seconds or so. As she places her ear near the cube, she can just make out some extremely faint sonic frequencies in a very irregular pattern.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Yelana Medicine Proficiency Check (DC 1) - (2,4,6) 2 Successes

Yelana confirms that while the engineers are unconscious, they are stable.

OoC: 

Spoiler

I actually wrote this as Yelana asking that Zaria check the engineers, so that she would need to look away for a moment. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

OoC: 

  Hide contents

I actually wrote this as Yelana asking that Zaria check the engineers, so that she would need to look away for a moment. 

 

MM Note: My apologies, edited out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Yelana Perception Proficiency Check (DC 1,3,5) - (4,2,4,3,+1) 3 Successes

Yelana is able to tell the cube exudes a fair amount of radiation and should probably be handled with at least some energy armor. The glow is very noticeable and pulsates every five seconds or so. As she places her ear near the cube, she can just make out some extremely faint sonic frequencies in a very irregular pattern.

Yelana crouched down by the scattered gear, focusing her attention on the cube. 
"Hmmm. . . <Compositional analysis, enhance audio, and see if we can map those frequencies visually. . . >" 
"<ANALYSING. . . ANALYSIS COMPLETE. ENHANCING. . . SCANNING. . . UNABLE TO COMPLY DUE TO RADIATION INTERFERENCE>" 
"Shit." 
 


 

OoC: 

18 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

MM Note: My apologies, edited out.

Spoiler

👍

 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Yelana crouched down by the scattered gear, focusing her attention on the cube. 
"Hmmm. . . <Compositional analysis, enhance audio, and see if we can map those frequencies visually. . . >" 
"ANALYSING. . . ENHANCING. . . SCANNING. . . >" 

MM Note: So this would have been included in the results if you had rolled high enough. Without changing your strategy you can't simply get a reroll. You'll need to figure out a way to either enhance your abilities, give aid to an ally, or find someway else to have it analyzed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

MM Note: So this would have been included in the results if you had rolled high enough. Without changing your strategy you can't simply get a reroll. You'll need to figure out a way to either enhance your abilities, give aid to an ally, or find someway else to have it analyzed.

OoC: 

Spoiler

Ah. I assumed that analysing the composition might be a Technology check, and mapping the sound could be an Insight check. Since the initial scan only consisted of Perception checks, I thought that I could try different ones. 

Spoiler

Also, how would giving aid to an ally affect Proficiency checks? I was under the impression that allies could not help with them. 🤔

 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

OoC: 

  Hide contents

Ah. I assumed that analysing the composition might be a Technology check, and mapping the sound could be an Insight check. Since the initial scan only consisted of Perception checks, I thought that I could try different ones. 

  Hide contents

Also, how would giving aid to an ally affect Proficiency checks? I was under the impression that allies could not help with them. 🤔

 

MM Note: I'll grant you the Technology check for composition. Insight is more about detecting motives of people or your own gut feeling. Hearing things correctly would still be Perception. Aid can be given for proficiency checks, but you have to come up with a strategy for doing it. For example, you can help someone climb over a wall by giving them a boost up. It requires a lower proficiency check, but it can add to their overall dice pool.

Yelana Technology Proficiency Check (DC 3) - (3,2,4) 1 Success

As Yelana inspects the cube further she is unable to identify its composition. The cuboidal structure is surrounded by a glass composite that somewhat masks the internal workings of the device/substance/thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

MM Note: Insight is more about detecting motives of people or your own gut feeling. 

OoC: 

Spoiler

I was trying to see if Yelana recognised the sound, or what it looked like in visual form, which might fall under the category of "gut feeling". I probably should have been more explicit. 😕


 

Remaining crouched, Yelana glanced over the gear, picking up the Tactical Leathers and looking over her shoulder. 
"Hey, Soren: Over here a sec. What do you make of this thing? It's dangerous, but I can't get a read on what it actually is. Oh, and here. . . " 
Yelana handed Soren the Tactical Leathers
"I know you can't use these now, but, like, do a push-up or something. You need armour! Plus it fits with the whole black-trenchcoat-and-sunglasses thing you've got going." 

 



OoC: 

Spoiler

While there is a Strength requirement to equip armour, my understanding is that there is no such requirement for simply adding an item to one's Inventory. @The Legonater can respec Soren after the Mission is over, so that he can use the Tactical Leathers. 

 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

OoC: 

  Hide contents

I was trying to see if Yelana recognised the sound, or what it looked like in visual form, which might fall under the category of "gut feeling". I probably should have been more explicit. 😕

 

MM Note: I appreciate the elaboration. In the future simply characterize it as Yelana internally considering the information as opposed to relying on a "sense/technology" to interpret it, it can be difficult to interpret what the action you're trying to take is.

Yelana Insight Proficiency Check (DC 1,3) - (1,5,3) 1 Success

Yelana considers the sonic frequencies and postulates that the randomness is unlikely due to a machine or process.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Waterbrick Down said:

MM Note: I appreciate the elaboration. In the future simply characterize it as Yelana internally considering the information as opposed to relying on a "sense/technology" to interpret it, it can be difficult to interpret what the action you're trying to take is.

OoC: 

Spoiler

OK. 👍

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Yelana considers the sonic frequencies and postulates that the randomness is unlikely due to a machine or process.

Yelana muttered to herself. 
"Consistent light fluctuations and radiation output, but random sonic frequencies? What kind of. . . !" 
Yelana choked back a short gasp, before composing herself. 
"<Tell me this thing's not alive! Scan for any indications. . . Maybe it's just magic? Still weird. . . >" 
"<SCANNING. . . >" 

 


OoC: 

Spoiler

Nature and Arcana checks, respectively. 

 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

And seriously - No acknowledgment that my plan was the better course of action? Really?

Soren glances around at the small engine room, estimating the amount of destruction an uncontained blast would cause.

No.

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Remaining crouched, Yelana glanced over the gear, picking up the Tactical Leathers and looking over her shoulder. 
"Hey, Soren: Over here a sec. What do you make of this thing? It's dangerous, but I can't get a read on what it actually is. Oh, and here. . . " 
Yelana handed Soren the Tactical Leathers
"I know you can't use these now, but, like, do a push-up or something. You need armour! Plus it fits with the whole black-trenchcoat-and-sunglasses thing you've got going." 

The pilot caught the leathers, a bit unsure what to do with them.

I figured Zaria was going to divvy these out. I'll take 'em if you want, but I don't expect to use 'em for a while.

He watches for a moment as Yelana tries over and over to determine the cube's origin.

It's a powerful energy source, I have no interest in it beyond that. Are we, uh, are we planning to carry it out? 'm not sure we have the equipment to move it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, The Legonater said:

The pilot caught the leathers, a bit unsure what to do with them.

I figured Zaria was going to divvy these out. I'll take 'em if you want, but I don't expect to use 'em for a while.

Yelana shrugged. 
"She may, but she's checking on the engineers right now, and I seriously doubt she'd disagree you took some bad hits back there!" 

34 minutes ago, The Legonater said:

He watches for a moment as Yelana tries over and over to determine the cube's origin.

It's a powerful energy source, I have no interest in it beyond that. 

"Yeah, but I mean, look at it - It's throwing off weird sounds, no discernible pattern. And I can't see what it actually is - The cube's just a containment unit; the actual source is inside it. It's not like anything - well, almost anything. . . I've seen before." 




OoC: 

Spoiler

Yelana is trying to get Soren to perform Proficiency checks (e.g. Perception, Insight, Arcana) on the cube. 

 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Yelana shrugged. 
"She may, but she's checking on the engineers right now, and I seriously doubt she'd disagree you took some bad hits back there!" 

"Yeah, but I mean, look at it - It's throwing off weird sounds, no discernible pattern. And I can't see what it actually is - The cube's just a containment unit; the actual source is inside it. It's not like anything - well, almost anything. . . I've seen before." 

OoC: 

  Reveal hidden contents

Yelana is trying to get Soren to perform Proficiency checks (e.g. Perception, Insight, Arcana) on the cube. 

 

Soren shrugged. 

And? That's M-Tec's problem. Or Oc|Tan, if we wind up delivering it.

I can see that, but I'm pretty sure we've gathered about all the knowledge we're going to from this thing through the three checks you've already made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Yelana mutters to herself. 
"Consistent light fluctuations and radiation output, but random sonic frequencies? What kind of. . . !" 
Yelana choked back a short gasp, before composing herself. 
"<Tell me this thing's not alive! Scan for any indications. . . Maybe it's just magic? Still weird. . . >" 
"<SCANNING. . . >" 

 


OoC: 

  Reveal hidden contents

Nature and Arcana checks, respectively. 

 

Yelana Arcane Proficiency Check (DC 3,5) - (5,1,3,4) 2 Successes

Yelana Nature Proficiency Check (DC 3,5) - (6,6,4) 3 Successes

Yelana is unable to discern anything magical about the cube, however the pattern of pulsing and the interspersed sonic frequencies, however faint, due suggest to Yelana, that there might be a natural intelligent source behind the phenomenon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Yelana is unable to discern anything magical about the cube, however the pattern of pulsing and the interspersed sonic frequencies, however faint, due suggest to Yelana, that there might be a natural intelligent source behind the phenomenon.

41 minutes ago, The Legonater said:

Soren shrugged. 

And? That's M-Tec's problem. Or Oc|Tan, if we wind up delivering it.

"Um, yeah. . . M-Tec. . . " 
Yelana rubbed the side of her neck and looked down, mumbling softly. 
"<Control: Alert the Quorum that this op just got far higher priority and classification. I'll have more in my debrief - Fennix out.>" 

1 hour ago, The Legonater said:

Are we, uh, are we planning to carry it out? 'm not sure we have the equipment to move it.

51 minutes ago, The Legonater said:

Soren shrugged. 

And? That's M-Tec's problem. Or Oc|Tan, if we wind up delivering it.

"Right, I'm not sure how we'd get it out without the gauntlet, or how we could even carry it. Just the same, we should probably look over the documents again - Maybe we missed something? Zaria?

 


OoC: 

Spoiler

The first bolded text is a Deception check, as Yelana is trying to mislead Soren into thinking that the gauntlet is unobtainable. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.