Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Minecraft Mafia: The Adventure Begins

51190806827_3deb1afdb7_o.png 
This thread is for Players Only.  Please confirm your participation here.

51254918584_3d68a3beb2.jpg

Greeting adventurers! I am Iveus as I am sure you already know. I am of course well known for my wonderful museum here in town.

I am the one who has hired Pirate to find a crew and sail to Morte's Island!  There you will find a functioning Nether Gate hidden in the forest, or maybe it was the snow, or was it the desert?  

51255176061_6d13b672f0_n.jpg

Anyway, the gate opens up directly on top of a treasure trove of Ancient Debris, Diamonds, Netherite tools and a Dragon's Egg! Bring back the egg and the rest is yours to keep and divide amongst yourselves.

51255215105_0b66e4fe6b.jpg

You lucky few are the Gate Seekers chosen for this lucrative, exciting and life altering adventure!

51255215085_54d7026349.jpg

Oh, just one more thing. 

The guardian of the gate has also sent Gate Protectors to infiltrate the crew and stop them from reaching the gate. I'm sure it'll be fine though. Good luck out there, I must get back to my museum now.

A dangerous journey lies ahead but one which you will come back from much richer! If you come back at all.

Adventurers

51256197090_34d309c0b1_t.jpg Iveus (NPC)
51254425272_548a97836d_t.jpg Kai (Dragonator)
51254427207_8b3292183f_t.jpg Hex (Kaanere)
51256205340_aa54670efd_t.jpg Alex (Duvors)
51256191490_922c1967ac_t.jpg Adriene (Tariq J)
51255354698_2d5ae4df10_t.jpg Valorie (Shadows)
51256203710_4eab80afc6_t.jpg Hal (KotZ)
51254424227_a6f67e04e3_t.jpg Steve (Bob)

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Gate Seekers (Town) or the Gate Protectors (Scum). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player.  Voting is mandatory. Voting should be done in the following format; 
    Vote: Character (Player) 
    Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; 
    Unvote: Character (Player) 
    Yes, bold. No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Failure to vote will incur a 2-vote penalty the following game day.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after 72 hours. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host, or in PM with any other players. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  7. There are no hints or clues in the day/night images.
  8. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. Violation of this rule will have out-of-game consequences.
  9. You may not edit your posts.
  10. You must post in every day thread. 
  11. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
  12. Violation of any of the above rules may result in a 2 vote penalty for the first offence, and death on your second offence.
  13. There are no hints or clues in the day/night images.
  14. Don't comment about the dog hair all over the builds, it's not a hint, just a fact of life.

Wooooo let's go boys and girls, off on another epic Minecraft adventure!  I'm gonna bash the first Gate Protector I see, I brought along this shiny diamond pickaxe specially for it!  Well, come to think of it maybe a sword would have been better ... anyway, I'm Kai!  Possibly some kind of ninja, I'm still establishing how I identify on this adventure, it's ever changing.  :grin:

Um, anyone know why blue dude wants a dragon egg?  :doh1: Sounds a bit dangerous, a bit suspicious, a bit uh, what do they say, sus yes.

Greetings, from the original Steve. Don't try to mess with the classic because the classic will oof at you.

Waves right hand in circular motion.

Places sign:

Happy 2 b here.
how does chat work?

Hal-lo. I'm here. LEt's get this started!

Hello there, I'm Valorie. Watch out, Steve, there's a creeper behind you! I think his name is Kai. :dsweet:

Anyone else feel like punching a tree?

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

Hello there, I'm Valorie. Watch out, Steve, there's a creeper behind you! I think his name is Kai. :dsweet:

Aieee! Help! Hit it with your sword!

3 hours ago, Shadows said:

Day-amn, who needs to be creeping on Steve when you're here Valorie, woow-wie! :dblush:  I'll punch as many trees as it takes to build you a mighty fine timber frame house Valorie, I've got the best wood in town!

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Do you have a sword Steve?  You can show me if you want, is it shiny?  I do love shiny big swords, yes I do I do indeed.  Great for bashing Gate Protectors!

13 minutes ago, Dragonator said:

Do you have a sword Steve?  You can show me if you want, is it shiny?  I do love shiny big swords, yes I do I do indeed.  Great for bashing Gate Protectors!

I'm afraid mine is made out of wood. :cry_sad:

2 hours ago, Bob said:

Draws Iron Sword.

Hello, Adriene here. Everyone stand back from the creeper! They explode when they die.