Sign in to follow this  
Lego David

[MOC] The Blossom Fairy

Built for the Bio-Cup 2021 Contest, the theme being Entertainment/Media. My subtheme was Artwork/Paintings. 

This MOC was inspired by a painting  I happened to come across online. 

The Blossom Fairy

Edited by Lego David

Is the tree made up of all Bionicle pieces?  Great design, the fig reminds me of Anime.  Wonderful job overall.  

I really like it, nice use of parts.

This is super cute! You did a wonderful job with her proportions, and I love how pretty her dress and shoes are! The wings from the Ant-Man set are a perfect fit for a fairy character at this scale. I'm also pleased with how much articulation she has and the adorable pose you put her in.

The tree/sapling built with constraction parts is also very clever, although I kind of feel like it might be a little better if it had more flower blossoms on it (and perhaps even some larger ones or more varied designs) to help the fairy feel a little more "in her element". But that's a minor gripe, all things considered.

Edited by Aanchir

On 6/19/2021 at 9:16 PM, Aanchir said:

The tree/sapling built with constraction parts is also very clever, although I kind of feel like it might be a little better if it had more flower blossoms on it (and perhaps even some larger ones or more varied designs) to help the fairy feel a little more "in her element". But that's a minor gripe, all things considered.

Yeah, I really wish I could have done that, but unfortunately I do not own a whole lot of those flower blossom pieces, so I had to work with what I had. Thanks for sharing your thoughts though, I always appreciate when people give constructive criticism on my MOCs! :thumbup:

Edited by Lego David