Sign in to follow this  
dpi2000

Lego Mini Jeep Wrangler 1:15 MOC

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Mini Truck Model 8, Jeep Wrangler 1:15.
No play Lego in over half a year, now 'Jeep' coming...At the same time,I would pay respects to Madoca.
L motor  +new wheel hubs, BuWizz normal.
Infomations:L28xW14.5xH15cm, Weight: 970G,
Still, simple and good playability, like RC, like real Jeep.

instructions for free:

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-79593/dpi2000/lego-mini-truck-wrangler-115-moc/#details

Thanks, again!

 

Trial video

 

 

 

 

 

PAN0901.jpg

 

PAN0898.jpg

 

PAN0923.jpg

 

PAN0925.jpg

 

PAN0935.jpg

 

PAN0897.jpg

 

This chassis part was built last year.

PAN0946.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by dpi2000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, whitepen said:

Cool jeep! Saw it on rebrickable yesterday.:classic:

Thanks ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good looking, great performing! I really like this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Milan said:

Good looking, great performing! I really like this one.

Thanks a lot ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like this one! (as with most of the builds you publish actually) and with those old LEGO tyres! :wub_drool:

thanks for instructions, I hope I can find time to build.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I really like this one. Thanks for your share.

Edited by Vincento

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I must agree that this is a really good one! I like how you did the front suspension, one of the best I have seen so far with leaf springs and integrating those portal hubs with acceptable ground clearance, furthermore the steering system is also pretty realistic! Furthermore, on the bodywork, this is one of the simplest and most well curved jeep fronts I have seen so far. Great job!

Edited by gyenesvi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2021 at 5:16 PM, MangaNOID said:

I really like this one! (as with most of the builds you publish actually) and with those old LEGO tyres! :wub_drool:

thanks for instructions, I hope I can find time to build.

 

Thanks, to build up ;)

On 6/18/2021 at 5:41 PM, Vincento said:

I really like this one. Thanks for your share.

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2021 at 8:31 PM, gyenesvi said:

I must agree that this is a really good one! I like how you did the front suspension, one of the best I have seen so far with leaf springs and integrating those portal hubs with acceptable ground clearance, furthermore the steering system is also pretty realistic! Furthermore, on the bodywork, this is one of the simplest and most well curved jeep fronts I have seen so far. Great job!

Sorry, my English is terrible. thank you very much for saying this. Use 46490 hubs and keep acceptable ground clearance, I tried a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really cool model and the video is awesome. I think there's something wrong with the image sharing you've used to post here.

And of course props for free instructions. Talking about those - you're missing the wheels on rebrickable parts list because you've used them as assembled piece in studio, I think. You should add the wheels and tyres manually to fix that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, SaperPL said:

Really cool model and the video is awesome. I think there's something wrong with the image sharing you've used to post here.

And of course props for free instructions. Talking about those - you're missing the wheels on rebrickable parts list because you've used them as assembled piece in studio, I think. You should add the wheels and tyres manually to fix that.

Thanks, I'll fix it right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EB friends, about hood, JK or JL, which one would you like prefer?  thanks;)

 

wrangler-20210601-JK-JL-3.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, this is amazing :pir-love:

I like both bonnets but if I had to pick one I'd go with the JK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, suffocation said:

Wow, this is amazing :pir-love:

I like both bonnets but if I had to pick one I'd go with the JK.

Ok, Thanks a lot ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2021 at 2:48 AM, Igor1 said:

JK

Thanks, JK was the most popular choice, for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A very dense build once again shades of kevin moo and madoca.  I do like the jk bonnet.  This could become a iconic moc given the variations you could build like RM8 fj40. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2021 at 2:29 PM, brickless_kiwi said:

A very dense build once again shades of kevin moo and madoca.  I do like the jk bonnet.  This could become a iconic moc given the variations you could build like RM8 fj40. 

Thanks, good advice, I thought about it, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.