Mini Truck Model 8, Jeep Wrangler 1:15.
No play Lego in over half a year, now 'Jeep' coming...At the same time,I would pay respects to Madoca.
L motor  +new wheel hubs, BuWizz normal.
Infomations:L28xW14.5xH15cm, Weight: 970G,
Still, simple and good playability, like RC, like real Jeep.

instructions for free:

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-79593/dpi2000/lego-mini-truck-wrangler-115-moc/#details

Thanks, again!

Trial video

PAN0901.jpg

PAN0898.jpg

PAN0923.jpg

PAN0925.jpg

PAN0935.jpg

PAN0897.jpg

This chassis part was built last year.

PAN0946.jpg

Edited by dpi2000

1 minute ago, whitepen said:

Cool jeep! Saw it on rebrickable yesterday.:classic:

Thanks ;)

13 hours ago, Milan said:

Good looking, great performing! I really like this one.

Thanks a lot ;)

I really like this one! (as with most of the builds you publish actually) and with those old LEGO tyres! :wub_drool:

thanks for instructions, I hope I can find time to build.

I must agree that this is a really good one! I like how you did the front suspension, one of the best I have seen so far with leaf springs and integrating those portal hubs with acceptable ground clearance, furthermore the steering system is also pretty realistic! Furthermore, on the bodywork, this is one of the simplest and most well curved jeep fronts I have seen so far. Great job!

Edited by gyenesvi

On 6/18/2021 at 5:16 PM, MangaNOID said:

I really like this one! (as with most of the builds you publish actually) and with those old LEGO tyres! :wub_drool:

thanks for instructions, I hope I can find time to build.

Thanks, to build up ;)

On 6/18/2021 at 5:41 PM, Vincento said:

I really like this one. Thanks for your share.

;)

On 6/18/2021 at 8:31 PM, gyenesvi said:

I must agree that this is a really good one! I like how you did the front suspension, one of the best I have seen so far with leaf springs and integrating those portal hubs with acceptable ground clearance, furthermore the steering system is also pretty realistic! Furthermore, on the bodywork, this is one of the simplest and most well curved jeep fronts I have seen so far. Great job!

Sorry, my English is terrible. thank you very much for saying this. Use 46490 hubs and keep acceptable ground clearance, I tried a lot.

Really cool model and the video is awesome. I think there's something wrong with the image sharing you've used to post here.

And of course props for free instructions. Talking about those - you're missing the wheels on rebrickable parts list because you've used them as assembled piece in studio, I think. You should add the wheels and tyres manually to fix that.

18 minutes ago, SaperPL said:

Really cool model and the video is awesome. I think there's something wrong with the image sharing you've used to post here.

And of course props for free instructions. Talking about those - you're missing the wheels on rebrickable parts list because you've used them as assembled piece in studio, I think. You should add the wheels and tyres manually to fix that.

Thanks, I'll fix it right now.

EB friends, about hood, JK or JL, which one would you like prefer?  thanks;)

wrangler-20210601-JK-JL-3.jpg

23 hours ago, suffocation said:

Wow, this is amazing :pir-love:

I like both bonnets but if I had to pick one I'd go with the JK.

Ok, Thanks a lot ;)

On 6/23/2021 at 2:48 AM, Igor1 said:

JK

Thanks, JK was the most popular choice, for now.

A very dense build once again shades of kevin moo and madoca.  I do like the jk bonnet.  This could become a iconic moc given the variations you could build like RM8 fj40. 

On 6/27/2021 at 2:29 PM, brickless_kiwi said:

A very dense build once again shades of kevin moo and madoca.  I do like the jk bonnet.  This could become a iconic moc given the variations you could build like RM8 fj40. 

Thanks, good advice, I thought about it, too.

Hihi, everybody, happy new year.

Two new chassis version.

PAN3931.jpg

PAN3932.jpg

Old chassis

mini-wrangler-20210601-3c-JL-11.jpg

One of new change, front axle to modify, replace the shock, differential was added. 

mini-wrangler-20230213-a%E6%94%B93-3.jpg

mini-wrangler-20230213-a%E6%94%B93-7.jpg

This chassis, front and rear axle to modify, added simple gearbox, L motor moves forward three units, center of gravity adjustment.

mini-wrangler-20230213-a%E6%94%B94-4.jpg

mini-wrangler-20230213-a%E6%94%B94-9.jpg

mini-wrangler-20230213-a%E6%94%B94-2.jpg

Edited by dpi2000

Thanks for making instructions for this cute little model. I've downloaded them and I'm going to see if I can use Control+ as I don't have a Buwizz. 

7 hours ago, dpi2000 said:

...New chassis version...

Is the new chassis change just colours? I'm going to have to make some substitutions anyway.

Edited by ukbajadave
Typo

6 hours ago, dpi2000 said:

New chassis version.

So what's the difference? Are there multiple new versions? The two chassis renders that you show seem to be different both from each other and from the first version you had.. I can see you replaced the front leaf springs with shock absorbers.

3 hours ago, ukbajadave said:

Thanks for making instructions for this cute little model. I've downloaded them and I'm going to see if I can use Control+ as I don't have a Buwizz. 

Is the new chassis change just colours? I'm going to have to make some substitutions anyway.

I'll think about trying C+ motor later. New chassis has been changed in many details.;)

2 hours ago, gyenesvi said:

So what's the difference? Are there multiple new versions? The two chassis renders that you show seem to be different both from each other and from the first version you had.. I can see you replaced the front leaf springs with shock absorbers.

Sorry, I'll add description right away.;)

2 hours ago, Alex Ilea said:

What a lovely build, congratulations!

Ha, Thank you !

It's interesting to see how the three chassis have developed as features have been added. I think I'll build as per your original instructions and then look at how to fit C+