sebulba56

Hello I'm Sebulba56

Hey there !

My real name is Noé but here you will call me Sebulba56. I am from France and I am currently 20. I also am an old member of the french forum Techlug where I have the same ID.

I collect lego since my childhood, the first set I remember I had is the 7103 Jedi Duel from 2002 with Count Dooku and Yoda. I then became a huge collector of star wars set during the Clone Wars era principally. After I begun to buy technic sets and making mocs with the pieces. In a few years my inventory became bigger and bigger and I now have enough pieces to make greats mocs. But it's been a long time since I didn't but a technic set. Now I focus on 18+ and expert sets.

I have been a reader of Eurobrick for a long time but I never signed up. I decided to do it for the TC20 technic contest. I am preparing something for it. I also recently made a 1:10 Ferrari F40 that is 95% complete, I will present it on the forum on the following months. To introduce myself I could show you a moc I made 3 years ago and presented on Techlug. You can find it on the following link : https://www.techlug.fr/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=11618

I hope that you will like my contribution to this forum.

Welcome to EB, Sebulba56!  That Technic X-Wing is great!  Looking forward to seeing more of your creations soon.  Happy building!  :classic: