Sign in to follow this  
omnihash_cz

My name isn't Slim Shady

Posted (edited)

Hi guys

You have cool forum here. Couple weeks ago I found out about Lego Studio and through it i found this page. I gave myself the New Year's resolution to stop engage myself in useless conversations and fight on social networks and this server looks like it can help a little bit. When I was a teenager and internet started to work in my country it seemed like a promising future but it got somehow stained in the proccess by all the hate and heated opinions. Then I realized it is not an internet it's me and there is no one forcing me to ride through this BS. So i decided to ride through brick seas (and couple other ones) instead.

As I sad I am fairly new with Lego Studio and so far I did not find any usefull manual/youtube channel with tricks etc. - if someone can reccomend either of it or somel ocal thread about it it would be great! I have some IT and architecture background so I am pretty OK when it come to the point what I want to build but I am getting lost during the execution little bit. My ultimate goal here  (except having fun) is to build some legendary castle based on real local design and practices in middle Europe. I had couple courses about medieval architecture in my Uni decade ago and will be cool to use some of that knowledge to build some nice realistic hilltop castle.

Edited by omnihash_cz

Welcome and hi from Prague :) Looking forward to see Karlštejn a Pražský Hrad maybe...nah just kidding build whatever fortress you would like! :)

well, I got couple buildnigs from Prague in progress but mostly 20th century architeture.