ParmBrick

[GBW] - Battle of G3 - Plighia - Operation Raging Sun Pt. 2

Operation Raging Sun goes live, and PSIC troops coordinated by Plighia have managed to enter Nalans, now they are pushing into the city center, in quadrant G3, freeing the town, which in the meantime has been largely evacuated. But the resistance of the terrorists is stoic and the operations proceed as we enter Nalans more and more slowly, the ground troops are forced to request continuous air support to advance safely.

In the G3 quadrant, coordinates 482 a large shooting between terrorists and PSIC troops is ongoing...

51248906243_923743e5de_c.jpg

51248906283_2616fc96b0_c.jpg

51248906308_b98d9ba46f_c.jpg

51249467654_1c9e68b439_c.jpg

51249764725_102bc6a21c_c.jpg

51248906173_9792370540_c.jpg

51248714301_4d436efd43_c.jpg

YOU ROCK !!! :wub_drool:

i don't know from were to start ... the buildings ... the truck ... the story ... all are wonderful ... 
The only think i would do is to put pavement on the sides of the road ... cause my OCD kills meeeeeeeeee :iamded_lol:

5 hours ago, SATSOK said:

YOU ROCK !!! :wub_drool:

i don't know from were to start ... the buildings ... the truck ... the story ... all are wonderful ... 
The only think i would do is to put pavement on the sides of the road ... cause my OCD kills meeeeeeeeee :iamded_lol:

Thank you very much pal! :blush: If I have to be honest, I already had the means proposed in this diorama and I had already published them on the forum, but I'm glad they can be appreciated here too! As for the street baseplates, I did not want to add tiles as they are already present on the sidewalks of the two buildings, and therefore I left them uncovered, to constitute parking lots, adjacent to sidewalks :thumbup:

The RG XX-like vehicle is very well detailed, a big monster. The buildings are also very well detailed and there´s a lot of action. Good!

9 hours ago, sigpro said:

The RG XX-like vehicle is very well detailed, a big monster. The buildings are also very well detailed and there´s a lot of action. Good!

Thank you! it was not easy to create the model of the 6x6 Cougar MRAP, and adding all the possible details imaginable xD These are the first times I try to create modular buildings from scratch, I'm glad you liked them, I will try to create others in the future!:wink:

2 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

Excellent! Would have liked to have seen more of the buildings. 

Soon :wink:

Wow! Simply, Wow!!

The buildings are great, the vehicle is superb, the whole MOC is outstanding!!

Well done!

On 7/3/2021 at 11:27 AM, BoBKiD said:

Wow! Simply, Wow!!

The buildings are great, the vehicle is superb, the whole MOC is outstanding!!

Well done!

Thank you very much, mate! I have put effort and dedication to make it happen, I hope to bring similar and keep the quality high in the future!

14 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

I swear I commented on this, didn't I? So confused right now.

Anyway I completely agree with everybody else :pir-thumb:

Thank you all! I'm really happy that my creation has been so successful, personally I did not expect it, since everyone in here can build excellent mocs and dioramas, I will always carry the flag of this game as high as possible!:blush: