SATSOK

[GBW] - Battle of B3 - BANDAUD - Can it pee ?

Great job! You can see the commitment and dedication in this diorama, an excellent scene, and I love the ironic touch that you always manage to give to your creations, humanizing them. Always on the piece! :pir-thumb:

Great detaling Satsok!

(I am curious why there is also a Zombie version though :laugh: edit* I was actually planning something similar, a build that'll double as a different build to showcase a Mech I am working on :tongue:)

Edited by Dutch Thriceman

16 hours ago, ParmBrick said:

Great job! You can see the commitment and dedication in this diorama, an excellent scene, and I love the ironic touch that you always manage to give to your creations, humanizing them. Always on the piece! :pir-thumb:

thnx m8 :)

1 hour ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Great detaling Satsok!

(I am curious why there is also a Zombie version though :laugh: edit* I was actually planning something similar, a build that'll double as a different build to showcase a Mech I am working on :tongue:)

thnx :)

in order to post it in our RLUG cause lego don't accept military themes :ugh: ... so had to give it a "twist" :tongue: 

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmVYH2vM

Edited by SATSOK

2 hours ago, SATSOK said:

our RLUG cause lego don't accept military themes :ugh:

That is a bit silly, but that is coming from a guy who's mom was born in a historically significant WW:II village (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Overloon) which also has an impressive War Museum, I was practically raised with War History since I was a toddler haha :grin:

4 hours ago, SATSOK said:

in order to post it in our RLUG cause lego don't accept military themes :ugh: ... so had to give it a "twist" :tongue: 

I can talk houuuuuuuuuuuurs about your RLUG, using many prohibited words :pir-skel:. Lego accepts knights and pirates, but not soldiers...such a pathetic hypocrisy...

1 hour ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

That is a bit silly, but that is coming from a guy who's mom was born in a historically significant WW:II village (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Overloon) which also has an impressive War Museum, I was practically raised with War History since I was a toddler haha :grin:

Not just "bit" silly...H U G E silly...  

Thank you for sharing this about your mom's village. Before many years I did a "pilgrimage trip" in Normandy. I hope in the near future to visit more central european WW1 and WW2 historicaly spots

Edited by paintballman

1 hour ago, paintballman said:

I can talk houuuuuuuuuuuurs about your RLUG, using many prohibited words :pir-skel:. Lego accepts knights and pirates, but not soldiers...such a pathetic hypocrisy...

Not just "bit" silly...H U G E silly...  

Thank you for sharing this about your mom's village. Before many years I did a "pilgrimage trip" in Normandy. I hope in the near future to visit more central european WW1 and WW2 historicaly spots

What RLUG has to do with the lego rules???

And yes it is stupid and might be a little racism if you ask me ... but as we say in Greece "they own the pie AND the knife" lol

12 hours ago, SATSOK said:

in order to post it in our RLUG cause lego don't accept military themes :ugh: ...  

That's not accurate. My military builds have been posted and endorsed at several of my LUGs events and social media over the years. Lego never said a word.

As for the other stuff, let's not bash LEGO here on eurobricks for obvious reasons. 

12 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

That's not accurate. My military builds have been posted and endorsed at several of my LUGs events and social media over the years. Lego never said a word.

As for the other stuff, let's not bash LEGO here on eurobricks for obvious reasons. 

lug or Rlug ???
We have specific rules.