MOCingbird

[MOC/IDEAS] BASEMENT & SEWERAGE (updated: 9,000+ supporters)

[ Update 3rd August:
Recently the 9,000 supporters mark has been surpassed - the final countdown to 10K has already started. Thank you all very much for your support! Hopefully we'll be reaching the IDEAS Review round soon. :) ]

Hi all! My LEGO IDEAS project "BASEMENT & SEWERAGE" has recently surpassed the 7,000 supporters mark (currently at 7,184) - steadily closing in on the ultimate goal of 10,000 votes! If you'd like to see this first-ever underground extension for Modular Buildings and CITY layouts (as well as for dozens of modifications) become a real LEGO set, please hit the "SUPPORT" button on the linked page and join the supporters team!
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/d5c2a435-8082-40f6-a76c-697b14ae7317

Many thanks to all my current and future supporters! Please feel free to post any questions or modification ideas, too. The latest idea coming in from supporters has been to modify this to become a "Lizard's Lair" for your newly released "Daily Bugle" (76178), by the way. ;)

webp

webp

webp

webp

webp

webp

Edited by MOCingbird

Very nice unique idea!  Lego doesn’t generally allow for subterranean models at least in the ‘real life’ lines...

I’m supporter number 7200 - 2800 more to 10K!

Edited by Vilhelm22

On 6/14/2021 at 12:23 AM, Vilhelm22 said:

Very nice unique idea!  Lego doesn’t generally allow for subterranean models at least in the ‘real life’ lines...

I’m supporter number 7200 - 2800 more to 10K!

Thanks a lot! Even in the LEGO world things change sometimes, cue "new road plates"... so while chances might be slim, I think they are not zero. ;)

21 hours ago, Chilis said:

Wow, what an excellent idea! I`ve voted ;) All the best of luck!!

Many thanks for your compliment and for taking the time to vote!

Absolutely smashing idea and brilliantly executed.
supported, and hope to get this set.

On 6/18/2021 at 6:47 PM, Withacee said:

Absolutely smashing idea and brilliantly executed.
supported, and hope to get this set.

Thanks a lot! I very much appreciate your great feedback and support!

This stinks (pun intended). Well done overall. I like the idea and the feel of the MOC. It's a nice setup for the basement of the building and the inclusion of the waste section would best fit under sidewalk. All it needs is access points.

On 6/21/2021 at 9:19 PM, Feuer Zug said:

This stinks (pun intended). Well done overall. I like the idea and the feel of the MOC. It's a nice setup for the basement of the building and the inclusion of the waste section would best fit under sidewalk. All it needs is access points.

Thank you!

On 6/24/2021 at 10:52 PM, Anonknee Muss said:

Supporter #7406 here, I hope it goes through!

Heartfelt thanks for voting! Although it's been quite a few days now I do in fact remember your nickname from the IDEAS notifications. Obviously a very memorable name. ;)

4 hours ago, MOCingbird said:

Heartfelt thanks for voting!...

You're very welcome!

4 hours ago, MOCingbird said:

...Although it's been quite a few days now I do in fact remember your nickname from the IDEAS notifications. Obviously a very memorable name. ;)

Hehehe.

Recently the 9,000 supporters mark has been surpassed - the final countdown to 10K has already started. Thank you all very much for your support! Hopefully we'll be reaching the IDEAS Review round soon. :)