Hello all!

Today I would like to share my Bigfoot!

big_3.jpg

Functions:

• Four wheel steering via HOG at the rear of the cab.
  • Suspension.

There is not a great deal to write about other than I'm pretty proud of the nice soft suspension. The only draw back is that the steering circle is HUGE..... 

The other big challenge for me was getting the yellow and red stripes to look good using only brick built solutions. I'm fairly happy with the outcome. 

big_1.jpg

big_4.jpg

big_5.jpg

big_6.jpg

big_7.jpg

And the real monster!

fU%2Bvu5buPeAVsZGiPyloHdf34=&risl=&pid=I

Thanks for looking. Constructive criticism and comments always welcome.

A little and nice one, especially triangles used in axle connections. I am currently building similar one, in bigger scale, but it is not yet ready :)

This looks fantastic!  I love the geometry of the chassis and the bodywork is spot on. Beautiful! :thumbup:

Edited by MajklSpajkl

Thanks for all the kind words :blush:

@arjan400016 I won't be making instructions and I don't use studio, but I have most of an LDD file. I'll finish it off and post it when I'm done. :thumbup:

Almost each single picture made me smile. So many cool solutions. The color scheme, the brick-built stripes, the vintage tires, the suspension links, chassis geometry. Love it!

Nice looking model, simple and elegant in looks and building skills. :classic: And with a vintage blink as already mentioned. ;-)

A good MOC does not need an 1:10 scale or 1000+ parts..... This one is just Perfect!

Great one, I like the chassis with that neat suspension linkage, and the bodywork is also really nice!

Thank you all. I'm glad you like the Bigfoot.

I have finished the LXF file. Please feel free to use and abuse it! I would recommend looking into this post as some of the new parts are used in the model that aren't in the stock LDD program. I don't use Studio, but I'm sure the LXF could be converted.

Also, This part 67503.png is not in LDD and only came in the Fiat 500 set. I have posted some images on my Brickshelf folder showing how it was connected.

Have fun!