Sign in to follow this  
Dies Irae

Pirates (& Red/Bluecoat) flags

I’ve found many of the MOCs posted here to be really fascinating.

In trying to make a MOC of my own, though, one issue I’ve found is the lack of 6x4 flags in good condition at fair prices, particularly red and bluecoat flags.

So you can imagine how happy I was to stumble across this site

https://www.brickstickershop.com/pirates

Questions

1. has anyone bought these, and are they good quality?

2. Do you then paste them on plain white 6x4 flags from bricklink or brickowl? If there are other sources for these plain white 6x4 flags in new condition, I’d be very keen to know.

3. are there other sources for hard plastic 6x4 red & blue coat flags in good condition other than bricklink or brickowl?

Thanks 

Dies Irae

I have not purchased any of their flag stickers specifically, however I have purchased some of their other stickers for other old sets and yes, the quality is very good. They are probably the best after-market sticker maker out there right now.

Lego.com sells you plain white flags brand spanking new.

it's perfect for your stickers.  Imperial flags usually go for 20-30usd individually and stickers are a cheaper alternative IMHO.  I tried filing a claim for a missing flag on an older set of the 2015 pirates wave and lego told me they don't make them anymore BUT they did managed to send out a couple of white flags.  

Good luck and thanks for the website hahaha I tried doing cricut stickers but i suck at designing them this is the easy way for me lololololol

Thanks for the replies, guys

i’ve just placed an order so let’s see how these stickers turn out

Some additional good news - LEGO just told me they’re sending a free 6x4 flag. I've offered to pay for more. :pir-sweet: