Sign in to follow this  
Vindicare

Lost package...

...well, possibly. 

I haven’t seen an update to my tracking since the 4th & since my “due date” has come & gone I contacted FedEx about it. They’re looking into it & said if I don’t see any movement from now until the 12th to contact whoever sold it(which would be S@H in this case). This is a first for me, even during the past year I didn’t even see a delay in shipping times. Has anyone ever had to contact LEGO about a lost order & what all did it entail? 

58 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

...well, possibly. 

I haven’t seen an update to my tracking since the 4th & since my “due date” has come & gone I contacted FedEx about it. They’re looking into it & said if I don’t see any movement from now until the 12th to contact whoever sold it(which would be S@H in this case). This is a first for me, even during the past year I didn’t even see a delay in shipping times. Has anyone ever had to contact LEGO about a lost order & what all did it entail? 

Once, the Detectives Office never turned up for me, I called Lego customer service, and they sent a new set right away, (I was even able to get straight onto them by phone, without having to hold at all, near Christmas). While it takes time for them to get back to you sometimes, normally they are very prompt about rectifying issues like this.

Edited by Stuartn

One of my LUG members had to call LEGO Customer Service for a missing package and they sent him another one.

Well, two days after it should’ve been here, my tracking finally updated. It’s a day, maybe two, away from getting to me.