wolfie

Modified UCS AT ST

OK so I wouldn't call this an moc its more a this lego kits crap I'm stripping it back and starting again. I've always been disappointed in the UCS AT-ST because its so lacking in detail and completely wrong. Having aspergers  it drove me crazy having a 2 tone grey scheme and no detail on the waist so I went to work scrapping the legs and waist and modifying the waist. I sat with my Legacy AT-ST, bandai 1:48 scale model and the few pics I could find and decided to redesign what lego created into what lego should have created. In the great scheme of things its nothing amazing but the turrets were all wrong which I've tried to correct, the legs were completely wrong so I've treaked them and I scrapped the opening hatch which served no purpose and added more detail wherever I can. I'm still not happy with the neck so that will eventually change and I have got the ball joint parts ready to make the legs fully moveable but it will mean creating a stand. Hope you like what you see and any suggestions on further improvements will be happily received 20210609_155456 | Steve Downs | Flickr 20210609_155450 | Steve Downs | Flickr 20210609_155501 | Steve Downs | Flickr 20210609_155507 | Steve Downs | Flickr 20210609_155523 | Modded UCS AT ST | Steve Downs | Flickr

Edited by wolfie

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Impressive...most impressive. :vader: You've definately increased it's accuracy and made it look more aesthetically pleasing as well.

Thanks. The neck is still bugging me so I've been scouring bricklink trying to find a solution